"We Will Rise As One Or Fall Together, Through Thick And Thin." -Dragonsalt

RULES
-Remember there is no "I" in team, so if you need help passing a PvE level please help out your fellow guildies!
-Please don't beg. Begging will not be tolerated and will receive a warning.
-Please even if someone is disrespecting you just let me know and I shall deal with them appropriately.
-Be active! No guild likes a bunch of members that don't play at all or a short amount of time

WARNINGS
So say I am doing something in the guild I am not supposed to be doing (Spamming, Begging, Asking for Officer, Rude Behavior, etc). I will be given a warning. An officer in the guild notes down who he warned and why and transfers the information in-game. We have a rule like baseball, 3 strikes (In this case warnings) and you're out. So you only get three warnings and I will make sure that if you didn't do anything wrong I will personally remove the warning .

MY RANK SYSTEM
So I have a rank system in which I have all regular guildies members, until they prove that they are VERY loyal. The first recruiter will be chosen by about 5 including me trusted members. After a few days of that we will have enough recruiters to be able to choose a loyal, kind, and respectful officer. These officers have lots of responsibility. On days were I might be out they will come on and off just to see If anything is happening that isn't supposed to. Then soon I plan to have at most 10 officers. I wouldn't be able to handle more because then I would have to assign a Co-Owner and I'm trying to avoid that. I am not doing this to be at the leaderboard. I want to give members, recruiters, and officers alike the same experience I had when I was a member of many guilds.

ABOUT THE GM (ME)
I consider myself to be very mature and have a stable life. Because of my maturity I wanted to start a guild with a very good infrastructure. This has been always my dream name. I quit for a decent amount of time but now I'm back . I'm a decently old player (Since 2011) and I think I have what it takes to make a good guild.

GIVEAWAYS / EVENTS
The paragraph you've been waiting for am I right ? Anyway I am going to be hosting giveaways for guildies only and will take part on the 1st day of every month. Also if an officer wants to do a giveaway I'd be more than happy. I will be trying my absolute hardest to gather good vanities for each month. Donations are always appreciated! Enough self promotion!

PANDEMIC
This guild's name is perfect for a guild. According to google it's an epidemic of infectious disease that has spread throughout human populations across a large region. That's exactly what we will do. We will try and prosper, infect :P, and most of all have fun! If you have any questions please PM me in-game @Dragonsalt or @Dragonstripe or add me! If you follow all guild rules you will certainly enjoy being in Pandemic!

FINISH!
I Hope you've enjoyed this little thread about my guild and can join in!
"We Will Rise As One Or Fall Together, Through Thick And Thin." -Dragonsalt