Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMcSwag View Post
I do not play AL, I didn't really get into it due to the lack of me playing mobile mmos. Anyways, the goal of the game is to score more points than your opponents. There are different amount of points for each objective, kills give you 100, towers give you 5000 (although you get 10000 when the orb kills it), and 50000 for the base, which also ends the game. If you are tied on all kills and turrets, then whoever did the most damage will win the game. The game is really centered around teamwork and the orb of death. The orb acts as a damage reduction to tower shots so you and/or your team can easily kill the turret without being hurt too badly. The orb has to be touching the turret for any of the bonuses to take affect, such as the major damage reduction and the slow damage onto the turret. Once you down two towers in a lane, you can push the orb further into a holding spot in front of the enemies base which will explode the walls so you can attack the base, it has a decent amount of health, so make sure to push it with your team. There are two buffs on the map that are different each time, they rotate between four buffs, Haste, Speed, Defense, and Damage. You can share these buffs by standing in the center of the map for 3 seconds; however, if you take any damage, or move, the channel is canceled and you will have to restart it. It is well worth you while to do so if you are in the lead and are not in danger of losing any objectives. If you need to heal, you just walk back into the plasma wall that is outside your base, you just need to touch that and you will go into healing mode, unlike LoL where you have to stay in the "well" to heal up.

This should answer your question, but let me know if you need more information.

- Salty
TY very much for that info!