Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | March 18th, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Another wolf @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Can we get owl pet crates too for hazel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Thank you Rem for weekly update, its clear and every paragraph contains usefull information about what we can expect :-) Name:  Facebook_like_thumb.png
Views: 277
Size:  1.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Suggestion on skill rewamp:

Passive Damage:
    • instead of 1%, 2%,...5% dmg , skill add 1 dmg, 2 dmg...5 dmg.
    • percentage based bonus was good when most pets havenīt damage bonus, but now, when in fact all pets, which players use, have damage bonus, this skill is outdated and useless. Skill with static dmg bonus (not percentage based) will come into play again.

Passive Speed:
    • instead of speed bonus make it damage reduction (1%, 2%,...5%)
    • as well as passive damage bonus, lots of pets mostly using pets have speed bonus or people simply donīt spend skill points into this
    • this will help to solve lots of complains about pvp as well, adding survivability a bit

Implementing this two changes should lead to people will spend more skill points to the passives and have less points for active skills. That will lead to more player style variability and support player personality again as it was before, when we have less skill points - mostly every player has his/her own unique build and game was more varied :-)

With these changes we can start with theory crafting again, dilemma which combination of skills are good for specific situations were always the half of fun in all games.
    Last edited by Jirikjurasek; 03-19-2015 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Making exclusive pets available through any sort of crate will absolutely destroy its value. Take a look at Maridos. Down to 15m (ish) within a month of its release. Honestly, I would rather see these pets remain exclusive because releasing them into crates will just mean more of them to deal with in pvp.
    Ppl only paid 30m+ to be one of the first owners, and as a collector. The pet is worth its price...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Double crate odds for next update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Does anyone know when the next plat sale is? And how often plat sales are?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Id like: mythic version of maridos,sns and whim xD
    And cant wait for test server so i can play god.
    Sent by a nub using Tapatalk
    IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wtf, owl crate already. These crates = beastmaster with no plat spent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

1. Bigger guild hall. Can you change it so more people can fit inside? Or allow a bigger one w/ plat purchase? We are constantly battling this w/ our guild meetings and guild pictures we can't all fit inside.

2. The tip toe on the skill revamp, please start changing this. Start with one skill at a time, or one passive at a time. Even fixing what is broke! How about the serrated arrow that REDUCES damage?

3. Release the next mythic pet. You did the arcane, Maridos which we love btw. Now it's time for the mythic to come for the next expansion. Whip it out guys!!!! Y'all hold back on new so badly, we are tired of the recolors, recycled stuff.

4. We want Remi to dress in a bunny costume for Easter. If we make a community contest, will she oblige? Or how about a contest between Remi and Cara and the loser has to wear the bunny suit? <3 We love you guys!!!
    Last edited by Candylicks; 03-19-2015 at 07:32 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    1. Bigger guild hall. Can you change it so more people can fit inside? Or allow a bigger one w/ plat purchase? We are constantly battling this w/ our guild meetings and guild pictures we can't all fit inside.

2. The tip toe on the skill revamp, please start changing this. Start with one skill at a time, or one passive at a time. Even fixing what is broke! How about the serrated arrow that REDUCES damage?

3. Release the next mythic pet. You did the arcane, Maridos which we love btw. Now it's time for the mythic to come for the next expansion. Whip it out guys!!!! Y'all hold back on new so badly, we are tired of the recolors, recycled stuff.

4. We want Remi to dress in a bunny costume for Easter. If we make a community contest, will she oblige? Or how about a contest between Remi and Cara and the loser has to wear the bunny suit? <3 We love you guys!!!
    I can understand that you need time for the new things. I can understand that you have to make something to keep generating revenue, albeit those being recoloured pets. But I have been waiting for those fixes of the skills, I am not talking about the revamp just fixes of the bugs currently in existence, since you mentioned Madnex's list. As of now none of those have been fixed. Could please fix the current bugs with the skills? Tyvm in advance.

P.S. Since you are fixing the frost bow could you please look into its proc'S behaviour in pve as well. The so called "Boss Flinging" it cause most of the times is making it practically unusable in places like planar tombs 2, where the boss is suddenly on top of the whole party while casting its curse, thus the proc effectively killing the whole party and resetting the boss. Because of that I personally try to avoid parties with frost bow users in elite maps.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

I forgot one thing.

Add larger gold payouts in elite map bosses.

These maps are expensive to run, feeding pets/ankh/potions. Adding payouts will help since the legendary items are worth, well nothing now. 10K at the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

still waiting for the owl pet crate so I can finally take the ap.... Oh well patience is the key (I Hope)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

We would like to see how many people is online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Also..

• Stop recolouring

• Small cs fees/Potions cheaper/feeding pets as most of these are quite exspensive especially whenstarting and you are trying to make gold. The smaller cs price would encourage more people to sell stuff in cs instead of the market sub forum being so crowded with people selling stuff because of absurd cs fees

• If you are going to do small events like this let us be able to make some money from it

• Bigger quest pay outs especially elite ones and lower level quests

• Cs bug doesn't let you buy things in bulk it doesn't allow you to buy 2 things in a row

I know some of these have already been said elsewhere but I thought I'd say again just so you know the wishes of some players

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    I dont like forum because i have noticed the spirit of contradiction nearly everyehere. People writing to contradict others for the simple pleasure of it without understanding the other person's point of view; maybe its makes them feel important, i dont know.

Nightshade and Sns are two pets that have been out for nearly a year and there are no chances of obtaining them except you were here when they were released, they are among if not the best pets in the stable. I can understand a discontinued vanity but why make such powerful pets unobtainable for life. It has been nearly a year they have been on top of the food chain thats enough! Its time others have the chance to use them instead of this silly Foxy, excuse me.
    The purpose of forum is to hear things from another persons perspective. I was trying to be conteadictory at all. All I wanted to do was point out my reasoning behind why these pets should not be released.

Also, I may add that after saying all that about dislike contraction, you contradicted my post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post

• Cs bug doesn't let you buy things in bulk it doesn't allow you to buy 2 things in a row

This is because of a bad implemented cache system.

When you search CS ur client caches the result sent back to avoid unnecessary queries preventing a bad performance on server.

But when you purchase something you need to send the server a request saying what is to be "processed".

What is happening is that they forgot to reflect the change that occurs on server side on the cache of our device leading to be impossible to buy in a fast way.

I already posted this problem before but they said it is supposed to work this way and you need to manually refresh cache, you can do that by simply clicking on search again.

Needles is to say what I think of that implementation and specially the answer they gave to me. They insist on treating us like a bunch of kids who knows nothing....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Also..

[LIST][*]Stop recolouring [*]Small cs fees/Potions cheaper/feeding pets as most of these are quite expensive especially when starting and you are trying to make gold. The smaller cs price would encourage more people to sell stuff in cs instead of the market sub forum being so crowded with people selling stuff because of absurd cs fees
    I think maybe a sliding scale with both CS fees and potions. Give a bigger discount on potions if you buy a lot. With CS, the listing fees for listing smaller items is insane. Say you list something for 500 gold, the fees is 125 gold for 12H. It makes listing smaller items worthless. I know this may not be of concern to vet players but this could help out new/poor players. Or maybe give a bigger discount for listing items longer than 12H. Listing an item for 100k costs 5100 gold. I think this is an acceptable price. However listing an item for 500k costs 25,100. Many people merch to make money and often the margins are thin. Maybe this is intended by you as to cut down on database use I don't know. I just personally think listing fees should be a sliding scale. Take ebay for example: listing an item on ebay is a flat fee. If the item sells then ebay takes a percentage of the selling price. Just a suggestion..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lainnah View Post
    I just personally think listing fees should be a sliding scale. Take ebay for example: listing an item on ebay is a flat fee. If the item sells then ebay takes a percentage of the selling price. Just a suggestion..
    That could lead to an easier market price manipulation, ppl start listing everything way overpriced making "street price" rise as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    The purpose of forum is to hear things from another persons perspective. I was trying to be conteadictory at all. All I wanted to do was point out my reasoning behind why these pets should not be released.

Also, I may add that after saying all that about dislike contraction, you contradicted my post.
    I see, carry on then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I really like the concept of pet egg crates, . I like that they introduce new pets which offer more variety but are not game breakingly powerful.

Having said that I would find these crates a lot more desirable if the "new pet" which is inside each one did have very desirable stats and aa, something on a par with blinky, dovabear, and Gyrm which are not majorly OP but still more than good enough to make the pets actually usable on a day to day basis rather than just collectors items.

Thankyou for addressing the concerns raised about suspension of the skills revamp, it is nice to know that peoples comments are being read and taken on board - I'd like to see more news about plans for skills in future newsletters and to hear how spacetime plans to address this. It is such a big issue that I would like to see some clear statement of direction and intention regarding fixing the current state of the skills in game

I don't like the idea of the community once again being put into a state where all we have is a vague implication that "something about skills on the cards at some point in the future."

Thanks Again

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post: