Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors stop chassing the bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Warriors stop chassing the bosses.

Stop it , you are not helping anyone like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

What do you mean?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Warriors need to keep the bosses taunted especially in maps like EVG to protect the whole team. There are instances where mages and rogues mess warrior's taunt so they tend to chase the boss. Instead of lecturing other classes about their playstyle, why don't you try to educate yourself first? like really....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

What do you mean?
    Example deep marsh's Guardian , the warrior will chasse and chasse down the boss trying to land a hit but the boss is avoiding specifically him because he is the only one taunting it , so the boss at the end will come back all the way up and reset his life....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger Mike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Warriors need to keep the bosses taunted especially in maps like EVG to protect the whole team. There are instances where mages and rogues mess warrior's taunt so they tend to chase the boss. Instead of lecturing other classes about their playstyle, why don't you try to educate yourself first? like really....
    Oh did it hit hard at home? I'm talking about all the stupid times I see a warrior chassing and taunting the boss while the same boss is avoiding him! dragging up fights at evg or worst pushing down the bosses from deep marsh to the point they reset their life.
    Not the rogues and not the mages , you people mess things up , you have learn your role.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    Oh did it hit hard at home? I'm talking about all the stupid times I see a warrior chassing and taunting the boss while the same boss is avoiding him! dragging up fights at evg or worst pushing down the bosses from deep marsh to the point they reset their life.
    Not the rogues and not the mages , you people mess things up , you have learn your role.
    Fyi, I'm a Rogue. Stuffs like this do happen. If you don't want this to happen, why don't you teach those tanks how to do it or better get yourself a decent party since you act like you know everything, instead of whining in forums.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Indeed <3 +1

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yo teach war how to do it right..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Fyi, I'm a Rogue. Stuffs like this do happen. If you don't want this to happen, why don't you teach those tanks how to do it or better get yourself a decent party since you act like you know everything, instead of whining in forums.
    I'm not whinning I'm sharing my opinion here in a PUBLIC forum specifc for warriors (I'm not sure if you even know the meaning of a forum) regardless of how popular it is so people starting as a warrior won't be as incompetent as the lvl 76 players that I have to tolerate! (how can people get to that level without even understanding their own class! ) and yes I would love to run things in parties instead of random but I can't be bothering friends all the time , they have stuff to do too.

And hey look at that you are a rogue , why I'm not surprised ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fhexyrose View Post
    Yo teach war how to do it right..

I rather not have to do it but I'm a mage and I want smooth runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    I'm not whinning I'm sharing my opinion here in a PUBLIC forum specifc for warriors (I'm not sure if you even know the meaning of a forum) regardless of how popular it is so people starting as a warrior won't be as incompetent as the lvl 76 players that I have to tolerate! (how can people get to that level without even understanding their own class! ) and yes I would love to run things in parties instead of random but I can't be bothering friends all the time , they have stuff to do too.

And hey look at that you are a rogue , why I'm not surprised ...
    Which is why I'm telling you to teach them how to run the map lol. I don't even know why people like you exist... people who likes to do random runs and expecting everyone to have the skill and full knowledge of the map. You CHOSE to run in random, you get different types of people (old and new players) it's either you take the responsibility or leave it. Simple as that.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Wars aren't the only ones that reset bosses, just saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Can tell you that most of the warriors who use forums aren't the ones who do this. No point in posting this here. For your evg issue share this video with people. Warriors need to pile and taunt evg bosses. Else their team will die instantly.
    It works, just do what it says.
    http://https://www.youtube.com/watch...qdnzcdg&t=656s
    Proof it works me and 1 rogue got to wave 42 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dI0g82eG3U&t=300s
    Last edited by Encryptions; 07-15-2020 at 10:03 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yep stop ranting about warriors GENERALLY since those who don't know how to properly play tank are those who should be concerned not us here who do need to aggro the boss to save the team but not to the point of resetting them (tho there are indeed warriors, often the weak-geared and new players that you are indeed referring to)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Which is why I'm telling you to teach them how to run the map lol. I don't even know why people like you exist... people who likes to do random runs and expecting everyone to have the skill and full knowledge of the map. You CHOSE to run in random, you get different types of people (old and new players) it's either you take the responsibility or leave it. Simple as that.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk
    I'm not going to teach them how the map works or bosses or even the most basic thing about their class AS WE ARE PLAYING IN A HIGH LEVEL ZONE
    Yeah sure lets use the excuse of "oh you are running in random what did you expect? " that will solve everyone's problem right? NO and no one stays when it happens , it just ruins everyone's farming.

All I'm saying with this post is that warriors should not chasse down bosses until they reset , hopefully this post will raise awareness to people regardless of this pointless arguing. Simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Wars aren't the only ones that reset bosses, just saying
    Thats true it sometimes happens by accident , but I can point my finger at warriors for it most of those times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Can tell you that most of the warriors who use forums aren't the ones who do this. No point in posting this here. For your evg issue share this video with people. Warriors need to pile and taunt evg bosses. Else their team will die instantly.
    It works, just do what it says.
    http://https://www.youtube.com/watch...qdnzcdg&t=656s
    Proof it works me and 1 rogue got to wave 42 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dI0g82eG3U&t=300s
    I can see that being true but even so its worth the shot trying to reach out to people so this problem is not repeated or at the very least be seen less often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Yep stop ranting about warriors GENERALLY since those who don't know how to properly play tank are those who should be concerned not us here who do need to aggro the boss to save the team but not to the point of resetting them (tho there are indeed warriors, often the weak-geared and new players that you are indeed referring to)
    This is not a rant and I'm not gonna stop because the forums are open for everyone to use no matter if people disagree with me or not.
    And even if it is their first time doing Deep marsh or valley gates it should not be a excuse , they are level 70+ they are experienced in the mechanics of the game , it only requires a bit of common sense to avoid it from happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

The agreed or disagree opinions is part of sharing.
    You all the time say :don’t do this! Stop do that! You don’t help! (Mage,warrior,rogue)
    Best way to play the game like you want, is always make a pt with your known friends or guild mates.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

you're not spreading positivity nor do you provide a solution to a problem. The problem is simple, you got alternative solutions, people have opinions, ranting about won't do you any justice. If you got the time to defend your points surely you're able to guide them to do the supposed way to clear the maps.

"This is not a rant and I'm not gonna stop because the forums are open for everyone to use no matter if people disagree with me or not."
    Quite the bias, the whole point the forum is public and accessible is because you posted a thread and thus it will get feedbacks, digest them as you see fit. You might as well not listen to others, well don't expect them to listen to you either