Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My Idea for new Content - Ancient crates!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Interesting idea Eski! Noobx mentions that the keys and the crates should be untradeable. Do you think that over time as folks have looted the content in these crates they would want to be able to sell the keys and crates? Would having these things untradeable make it frustrating for those players who keep getting them and can't do anything with them? Those players could still open the crates and liquidate or CS the contents and maybe that's good enough?

Also as Dragoonclaws mentions you can't liquidate a crate right now. That's not to say it couldn't happen, it's just not the way chests work currently.
    The crates or keys shouldnt be tradeable. The crates and keys should be pretty rare to find, not a type of drop that vial has become nowadays. If you make the crates and keys untradeable, this will make plat players who have never went out of town or PvP rooms want to do elites. However, with the rarity of the crates, should come rewards that are not in locked crates. It should be something different that will hold value at the same time. No, I'm not talking about an arcane ring per pop, but something that a f2p player can make gold from. Currently most f2p players are spending around 5 hours for 200k or so from planar tombs (average non mythic pt run 15minx20(for one planar chest)=300/60=5hours). This means that in order to make 1mil gold they will need to farm for 25 hours nonstop! And this does not even include the amount of gold spent for ankhs, pots, etc. As you can see, this game is in a bit of a tight situation. Crates like these will get gold flowing through the economy, instead of 1 person hoarding 500mil, 12 nekro eggs, 7 arcane rings and 5 fossils. The crates should have higher gold drops than lockeds, because of course, f2p players are the ones looting the most gold from mobs. These crates can be a heaven sent gift if they are created properly. They can get the economy back on track, the way it should be. Just my thoughts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noobx For This Useful Post:

G-M

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eski View Post
    my idea:
    -there should be a Ancient Crate per campain (Shuyal,tindirin,...)
    -those crates should be super rare
    -the only way to open them is by collecting keys in elite maps (number of keys should raise with the level of the campain)
    -crates includes :Legendary and super rarely mythics and arcanes (pets and items),Platinum and Gold
    -also those crates should be non tradable
    Note : as i said above ,those crates should be super rare so there is no point in exploit
    Let me know what you think about it
    No.