Thread: Warrior in a party shouldn't raise difficulty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Warrior doesn't raise stats of mobs... It takes longer because its 3 DPS instead of 4. Which means 3 rogues/mages are doing the job of as if there were 4, while the warrior tanks. I don't see why people try to bring warriors down as a class. If you don't like warriors in parties, no need to run with them, or just complain to sts, and they'll discuss about buffing warriors in a couple of years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    Warrior doesn't raise stats of mobs... It takes longer because its 3 DPS instead of 4. Which means 3 rogues/mages are doing the job of as if there were 4, while the warrior tanks. I don't see why people try to bring warriors down as a class. If you don't like warriors in parties, no need to run with them, or just complain to sts, and they'll discuss about buffing warriors in a couple of years.
    I suggest you Read well before you go "Blind Writing".
    Where have you read I said that on the base of Runs getting longer due to warrior? Ofcourse I do know 3 dps and a warrior party takes longer time than 4 dps. That's not a rocket science..
    I do run with warriors and i like running with warriors. Where have you come up with such "I don't see why people try to bring warriors down as a class. If you don't like warriors in parties, no need to run with them"
    i don't know why people don't read and understand before writing. Off topic much??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I suggest you Read well before you go "Blind Writing".
    Where have you read I said that on the base of Runs getting longer due to warrior? Ofcourse I do know 3 dps and a warrior party takes longer time than 4 dps. That's not a rocket science..
    I do run with warriors and i like running with warriors. Where have you come up with such "I don't see why people try to bring warriors down as a class. If you don't like warriors in parties, no need to run with them"
    i don't know why people don't read and understand before writing. Off topic much??
    Your whole thread was about warriors "raising" mob and boss HP, damage, armor etc. And I replied that its been stated that they don't, but I stonly seems like it. I don't see why you're over exaggerating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    Your whole thread was about warriors "raising" mob and boss HP, damage, armor etc. And I replied that its been stated that they don't, but I stonly seems like it. I don't see why you're over exaggerating.
    I don't see you reply was on warriors raising mobs' hp armor or damage.
    All I read your reply was on obvious thing about run getting longer with warrior. And you were wondering why people bring warriors down as a class and if one doesn't like to run with warrior he shouldn't which is not mention in my thread.