Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be a more "healthy" Pocket Legender!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default How to be a more "healthy" Pocket Legender!

So today I logged onto this game and I was extremely ASTOUNDED at the decadent health of players these days!
    Hence, I decided to compose a nifty little guide to living a healthy Pocket Legends lifestyle!
    I'm sure many players could use this handbook to improving their well-being in this game, so feel free to share!!!!

Electrophile's Guide to Achieving a more Healthy PL Lifestyle

1) When logging into the game, make sure to say Hi to your guild and then to at least 5 friends.
    caveat: if there aren't at least 5 friends online, immediately proceed to log back off. it's not worth playing (without friends to talk to)

2) When looting a drop, proceed to cheer for joy: SPREAD HAPPINESS!!!
    -Always express your profound joy at your amazing, unparalleled luck to all of your friends and party members
    examples include: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS", "WOOT THIS GAME 2EZ" and "OMG WHY DOES STARRY KEEP DROPPING LOL"

3) Whenever you get teamed in PvP, always praise the opposing team for their intelligence in applying Darwin's theory of natural selection.
    examples include: "Nice! I commend you guys for fighting the smart way! It's almost as if you guys are a family bound to keep each other alive! You really listened to your Biology class this year! Great application of Darwinian evolution! Full respect!"
    NEVER trash talk players in PvP! Just leave the game and respect their intelligence for fighting with a higher chance of success in winning the PvP match!!!

4) If a bear likes to scatter in maps such as BSM, kindly respect their creative playing style!
    5) Remember if a mage does not revive you instantly, it is likely that the mage's player simply did not notice you were dead! Kindly say "hi im ded".
    ALWAYS REFRAIN from saying "mage rev" or "pls rev" or anything that CONTAINS the word "rev" as this can be interpreted as offensive/aggressive!

6) If a player in CS is spamming, use the mute button and move on! Simple as that!

7) If a player in CS has an existential crisis and believes himself or herself to be a trash can, kindly accept their wishes and gift them all of ur oranges, greens, etc.

8) If you ever see a developer or moderator in game, send a friend request immediately! They genuinely wish to know you as a person and want to be your best friend! =)

9) Whenever a leaderboard-ranked guild randomly invites you, always politely decline
    DO NOT go join the guild and use guild-chat to say "lol quit inviting random ppl to increase ur number of 77"

10) If you see any account trading/buying/selling or name buying/trading/selling, make sure to report, because each and every report is read by the PL staff within 24 hours! NEVER talk trash to the offender as then you're being a mean person!

11) NEVER ever use cursing or bad words in PvP! Remember that this game is full of young children/kids and you don't want to be a bad influenceee!!!!! =)

12) Always REMEMBER to have FUN while farming! Try to say "yo wassup" in the middle of a run sometimes...let people know how your day is going...don't be the silent dude who just farms for gold all the time!1

13) Don't hate talk. This is just low and should not even be seen!!! Otherwise you might get reported, which is a very serious consequence!

14) ALWAYS accept every single friend request you receive, regardless of which level player it is from! The more friends the better, amirite?

15) Finally, remember that this is a game! Take a short break to exercise or drink some water! REMEMBER that maintaining PL health means maintaining your PERSONAL health inside and outside of the virtual world!!!!

I hope this guide was helpful =)

Sincerely,
    Electrophiles ;>
    Last edited by Electrophiles; 03-21-2015 at 10:43 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Electrophiles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

So what ticked you off to write this

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

I'll do #10 4 noa on
    hai doods

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giazagilur View Post
    So what ticked you off to write this
    Well, I logged on today and I saw this group of Tatooed Elf players harassing a player just because of his face choice for his mage...it was utter racial discrimination...

Luckily I reported the unruly players, and I'm confident that appropriate consequences will occur in the next 24 hours. Always use that report button!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

That word "Legender" :3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Smith View Post
    That word "Legender" :3
    Yep, gotta start having that Pocket Legender mindset to be a healthy player!
    #allforit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I honestly ran out of breath during my laughing session reading this magnificent guide. +1
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Good motives, but being a sick player is WAAAY more fun.

It takes forever to say "hi" and "wassup" and "yo"...I'm very selfish. So why can't you just accept me for who I am?

Seriously though, if everyone's like that, it'll be fake city. Keeps things interesting to have a bit of variety Plus too much work O_O
    Last edited by ToastyLord; 03-22-2015 at 12:00 AM.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main
    Eternalord - L15 bear|Eternaltoast - L15 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I loved your ideas and am the first one to thanks

But still, you're missing a one point, which is beckon stomp.

Off-course STS had made that skills for a bear for some reason not to annoy and hesitate people but still being a 76 bear we always remember our that two skills. Ofcourse that is an important skill of a bear and it should be used because of all the classes(i meant by pro classes) leaving fox and rhino kites and if a bear stops to beckon and stomp, firstly, he/she will lose his/her tanking way and hell scream is dodge-able too much and if the opponent would not be tanked, that will make him/her lose always, increasing his/her temper forcing him/her making a new mage or bird leaving his/her bear alone and lonely forever. Secondly, beckon stomp is the ONLY skill of a bear that gives them a combo SMASH!. i believe with encrusted dragon spine sword they can perform the skill SHATERED! but still i believe that it needs stomp and if those skills should be used then it will again ends in bear community to die because of all kiting characters.
    And, if somebody or any bear use beckon stomp vs bird, birds dies, now it's not his/her problem that the bird didn't dodged his/her beckon stomp which resulted in the bird death but still the bear get to hear this things,"Fool, beckon stomp more." "Hahahahahahhahahaha, you relys on that beck stomp." "Noob, why beck stomp?" "Spam spam beck stomp spam spam spam spam."
    As you said in your guild that it is not good to use innapropriate language in the game because it is full of kids but still these guys get angrys on it.

In all this case, it's not the bear player mistake that bird didn't dodged or mage magic shield failed so they shouldn't be disrespected like that.
    All the players should understand that if they want their all skills, even a bear want their all skills no matter what it is.
    I have tried many times, if someone says me beck stomp more, i simply name 2 skills from his/her category to cancel and i'll simply cancel my beck stomp but i don't gets my reply but that's still turn out into harrasment.

2nd thing i would like to add in that guide if that would be mine is that we should always say truth in the game no matter what happened.
    This happened to me alot of times that when i am standing with peace and not in the mood of rushing anybody, someone comes and kill me. Now, he rushed, it is no problem for me because many mods have said it already that rushing is not a bad thing, if we don't like it we should simply host our own game and boot the rushers. In this case, i simply go kill the person without warning or you can simply say i rush him once and tells him,"Thanks for the free ." I don't know others way but i want to make peace in that person specially when i don't wants to be rude against that player but then the rush twice or thrice comes. Then, when i get tempered i owes them but 10_5 or something like that. there they leaves the game by telling me you're a nub. After that when i accidently finds them they kill me. there i kill them 2-3 times. Their friend ask," Did he rushed you?" and sorry for my rude language, those kities XD lies to them,"Yes Yes. he did rushed me." their comes the part i never liked, they two starts to rush me and starts to tell their friends that i am a rusher, there when i tries to make peace in people, I, in the case of them killing me i starts to hate them and hunt them for a loooong time until i gets to know them and until i knew that what type of player they are.

Last but not least, Embarrassing people in front of others especially in balefort castle is worst. Luckily, i have never experienced that but my friends did. calling bad names of people in balefort is the most annoying thing. If i say any of my enemy that he s dumb or stupid that will be published and some rude people, when bored will call those people stupid too which is again a cause of the short-temper which is off course against to our health and sometimes ruins our life style by people thinking we rude and getting closer then us.

When i saw this thread and read it, i thought that somebody is there, wanting to improve the community so i performed my duty by mentioning the points you mistakely missed and i would be really very happy if your thread OR any body else thread works out to seize the best and polite community out of the dark PL community and that will be a cause of improvement of the popularity of PL players.

Ok, that's all i had o say but if i find any other point that is not mentioned over here then i will off coarse post it here so that people can know that and can see how the other people feels when they aren't dealt that way which is suitable for a human being off coarse and that will also makes our inner emotions alive for people getting rude responses and this will give them a chance to think that if they were in the place of other people facing it then what will happen to them? Will they be able to face it? will they will stay one more minute in this game hoping for a good response or not? and that will shine their mind and blow up their minds and they will know their mistakes and hopefully will not perform it again.

Bye and good luck all of you and most important have a Good Day!
    - Kingshahzeb
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ignitedmage For This Useful Post:

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Omg this is exactly what I encounter. People accidentally bacon stomp me or kill me. I ask for free, they don't respond, so I take it. Next thing you know...I'm bein rushed by all guilds out there.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default a

Wow lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

And also remember to eat ur veggies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Time to write a parody of this guide
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oeskaiab View Post
    Time to write a parody of this guide
    Isnt this guide a parody itself?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    Isnt this guide a parody itself?
    Sort of ish
    BestChuck Inflated, Vonc Overrated, Flashx Outdated, TSM Eliminated!
    Woooo Gabevizzle 😜💙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

lmao u mean Tron guild?? at #9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I should have stopped reading after first point, because I would have quit before starting PvP, cuz after that I actually didn't have a friend.

But I kept reading due to its fun factor, good sarcasam here and there.

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    I should have stopped reading after first point, because I would have quit before starting PvP, cuz after that I actually didn't have a friend.

But I kept reading due to its fun factor, good sarcasam here and there.
    But I thought I was your friend ;(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bosstinytitan View Post
    But I thought I was your friend ;(
    I meant at that time when I started pvp, also it's a prototype kinda thing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Agree with almost all. But #15, you mean, *shifty eyes* outside?