Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Abaddon return

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I want to see the new mythic genie. Hopefully he will be like a Slag to Glacian and NOT Scorch to Singe. I gave up on Scorch, at the very least he should have received the stronger shielding and not necro. It is what it is
    I agree that they should've made scorch shield stronger. Maybe not as strong as nekro sure but strong enough to take a couple hits in endgame elites. I think the only reason they buffed nekros shield and not scorch is because most scorch users didn't spend hundreds to thousands of $$ on this game, while many nekro users have. And as always, sts caters only to those top players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobx View Post
    I agree that they should've made scorch shield stronger. Maybe not as strong as nekro sure but strong enough to take a couple hits in endgame elites. I think the only reason they buffed nekros shield and not scorch is because most scorch users didn't spend hundreds to thousands of $$ on this game, while many nekro users have. And as always, sts caters only to those top players.
    Most Scorch users have payed for the game, since he is platinum exclusive...
    While nekro users may have spent cash on the game, and to open locks, but technically he is free...
    JS that argument is kinda meh

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Most Scorch users have payed for the game, since he is platinum exclusive...
    While nekro users may have spent cash on the game, and to open locks, but technically he is free...
    JS that argument is kinda meh
    I don't think you understand my point. Most scorch users aren't maxed out, or they just paid for scorch (there's some who did that). If you have a nekro nowadays you're more than likely to be maxed out. And to be maxed out you'd need to spend $$$ on this game, and a lot of it. So basically those with nekro spent more $$$ overall, which is why sts caters to them first. Always stick to the sure buyers I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

I don't think you understand my point. Most scorch users aren't maxed out, or they just paid for scorch (there's some who did that). If you have a nekro nowadays you're more than likely to be maxed out. And to be maxed out you'd need to spend $$$ on this game, and a lot of it. So basically those with nekro spent more $$$ overall, which is why sts caters to them first. Always stick to the sure buyers I guess.
    I don't think you understand my point... You don't need to spend real Money to get the best gear.
    Even though, yes, as you say, most maxed do.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I don't think you understand my point... You don't need to spend real Money to get the best gear.
    Even though, yes, as you say, most maxed do.
    Don't need to spend money to be maxed out? Better invest 19 years into this game or be damn "lucky" and loot 2-3 fossils or like 12 recipes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Don't need to spend money to be maxed out? Better invest 19 years into this game or be damn "lucky" and loot 2-3 fossils or like 12 recipes
    So, i farmed lockeds with lepre Only during the st patricks event...
    With a good party, one week, i got around 300 lockeds.
    Without even using luck Lix that is.
    300 locks, if i sell each one for 5k (Which i wont, saving the ones i didnt sell for inv space)
    5Kx300=1500000 or 1,5 mills.
    Farming lockeds without even having a luck Lix gave me a potential 1,5 Mill.
    Now, there is more effective farming (elites) and you could have a luck Lix to increase chance of Reroll.
    if i then, with the Money i have from lets say a month or 2 of farming (6 Mill-12 mill) merch mythics...
    Suddenly im a mass millionare.
    Some dedication is all it takes.
    Unfortunately i have a life and dont have the time to farm/merch all the time.
    (Im a somewhat sociallly active student lol)
    But, as you see from my little math i could get enough Money to atleast have imbued,mythic weapon,maybe a singe? That would take some time though...
    But its highly doable, and as the game have been live for several years, time shouldnt be a problem for the richest.

However, as i Said, most people DO it the Easy Way by paying, and that is okay.
    Since i dont Wanna mislead the original topic anymore, I will not reply further, all respect to your opinion though ^^
    Last edited by ClumsyCactus; 03-24-2015 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Wohoo added the last part

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Are you guys psychic? Have you planted a wire in our offices?
    Actually...I would love to see what u guys do...Like last time samhayne made a video in the office "is that a dancing tree?"

Yeah, that tree boss whose name starts with an H i guess? hehehehe

that boss from ursoth's assault event :P

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

So, i farmed lockeds with lepre Only during the st patricks event...
    With a good party, one week, i got around 300 lockeds.
    Without even using luck Lix that is.
    300 locks, if i sell each one for 5k (Which i wont, saving the ones i didnt sell for inv space)
    5Kx300=1500000 or 1,5 mills.
    Farming lockeds without even having a luck Lix gave me a potential 1,5 Mill.
    Now, there is more effective farming (elites) and you could have a luck Lix to increase chance of Reroll.
    if i then, with the Money i have from lets say a month or 2 of farming (6 Mill-12 mill) merch mythics...
    Suddenly im a mass millionare.
    Some dedication is all it takes.
    Unfortunately i have a life and dont have the time to farm/merch all the time.
    (Im a somewhat sociallly active student lol)
    But, as you see from my little math i could get enough Money to atleast have imbued,mythic weapon,maybe a singe? That would take some time though...
    But its highly doable, and as the game have been live for several years, time shouldnt be a problem for the richest.

However, as i Said, most people DO it the Easy Way by paying, and that is okay.
    Since i dont Wanna mislead the original topic anymore, I will not reply further, all respect to your opinion though ^^
    Its almost impossible to merch nowadays since prices either spike or crash faster than a person on a sugar rush. Not everyone has the capability to merch, and elite items are worth next to nothing now. There's many different views on this, best if we just leave it as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

i'd rather new mythic pet than aba esp. cos the lion pet give 15xp bonus even when not equipped