Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cuestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default cuestion

Lvl 40 dark crystal can craft for imbued?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

100% not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    100% not
    Is a bug or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Is a bug or what?
    I thought yes, but was told it was working as intended

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I think no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

You can't craft lvl40 Dark Crystal Gear, and it's not considered as a bug by STS. They meant to add it to the game, that's why it exists.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    You can't craft lvl40 Dark Crystal Gear, and it's not considered as a bug by STS. They meant to add it to the game, that's why it exists.
    sorry but this time I couldnt stay quiet about ur defensive attitude towards STS. Not that they are bad or dont deserve it sometimes, but even when they clearly made a mistake you defend them.

Why would they put a piece of gear that is useless?

I mean, lets be real here and stop kissing their behind for one moment. Only one of those two can make some sense:

- It is indeed a bug, I dont know if always is like that but people that do not open chest on a capped toon can get them, dont know if capped players can as well. nonetheless a gear that was suposed to be used for crafting and is useless cannot be considered normal.

- They added on purpose making us waste more ankhs hence more plats to farm for those chests.

So please be a little more critic on analysing the question and dont always defend them when they are clearly wrong.

again, I do agree that when they do things good thwy deserve a compliment. The bad thing is that I dont see anything realy worth of a compliment being done by STS in the last months.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Cmon skip enough man...

It's true but the Dragoonclaws guy could have his own opinion on STS's work. No need to be rude man :/ (even though I feel other than the expansion everything will go downhill)

But yeah, the gear is absolute garbage and it was a stupid idea in first place to add it to the table.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    sorry but this time I couldnt stay quiet about ur defensive attitude towards STS. Not that they are bad or dont deserve it sometimes, but even when they clearly made a mistake you defend them.

Why would they put a piece of gear that is useless?

I mean, lets be real here and stop kissing their behind for one moment. Only one of those two can make some sense:

- It is indeed a bug, I dont know if always is like that but people that do not open chest on a capped toon can get them, dont know if capped players can as well. nonetheless a gear that was suposed to be used for crafting and is useless cannot be considered normal.

- They added on purpose making us waste more ankhs hence more plats to farm for those chests.

So please be a little more critic on analysing the question and dont always defend them when they are clearly wrong.

again, I do agree that when they do things good thwy deserve a compliment. The bad thing is that I dont see anything realy worth of a compliment being done by STS in the last months.
    Why would they create Haggard shirt then?

To liquidate it :/

You have your word too. You're not forced to follow mine. If you think I am right, then I am right. If you think I am wrong, then let's discuss: that's how forums are meant to be used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Keep in mind that lvl40 players are able to go to planar Arena. Those lvl40 Dark Crystal gear are meant to be for them to use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

So you are rly comparing what I guesd is a comon item with a rare loot from an even more rare drop from the most chalenging content we have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

check my last comment. It's just lvl40 item for lvl40 players because they can enter planar arena.

And I didn't choose hagard shirt for nothing. I wanted to highlight the fact that some items are useless and they were meant to be there. Yet STS said nothing about it. The only logical reason is "what's written above"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

check my last comment. It's just lvl40 item for lvl40 players because they can enter planar arena.

And I didn't choose hagard shirt for nothing. I wanted to highlight the fact that some items are useless and they were meant to be there. Yet STS said nothing about it. The only logical reason is "what's written above"

What dark crystals have to do with arena? Do u even know where to get them besides cs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

my bad planar tomb >_<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

What dark crystals have to do with arena? Do u even know where to get them besides cs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

What arena? Those can't be found in arena. I am curious mate how many runs have u done in the planar tombs (the place where u potentially can loot one of those) and how many level 40 players have u done it with?

Anyway I am still curious about how those being looted. Nobody seems to know that. All I am getting is guesses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

my bad planar tomb >_<
    Also do u know how many runs in planar tomb 3 u would need to loot one dark crystal piece on average if you open the chests u loot and use all your fragments to buy chests? The answer is whopping 300-400 runs. I will take the lower number here: 300. To do that u will need 60-80 hours of your lif in a above average pt and 300-400 ankhs plus about 60-80 k potions as a rogue. Now imagine after that investment you would get not only one not for your class, but not even one which you can craft. Imho that is totally not ok. :-)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Cmon skip enough man...

It's true but the Dragoonclaws guy could have his own opinion on STS's work. No need to be rude man :/ (even though I feel other than the expansion everything will go downhill)

But yeah, the gear is absolute garbage and it was a stupid idea in first place to add it to the table.
    Agreed. I also think that sts added level 40 dark crystal gear to make players buy more ankhs and pots. If more players buy ankhs then sts gets more money. I don't think in this case it will matter if dragoonclaws has his own opinion. Fact is, that lv40 dark crystal gear is less useful than a lv1 deary. I expect for the new expansion to be filled with tons of bugs and glitches, as almost every new update is by sts, now that samhayne is gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Also do u know how many runs in planar tomb 3 u would need to loot one dark crystal piece on average if you open the chests u loot and use all your fragments to buy chests? The answer is whopping 300-400 runs. I will take the lower number here: 300. To do that u will need 60-80 hours of your lif in a above average pt and 300-400 ankhs plus about 60-80 k potions as a rogue. Now imagine after that investment you would get not only one not for your class, but not even one which you can craft. Imho that is totally not ok. :-)
    And the description at the planar tombs mercier is heavily misleading, it says only '1x corresponding piece of Dark Crystal armor or helm' nowhere says that it must be lvl41. It is indeed a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Who tried to craft the imbued set with lvl40 gear?