Thread: 92 dex rest str bear using full hate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 92 dex rest str bear using full hate

Im going to lvl my bear to 50 soon (hopefully) and he will be using the build up there in the title ^.

Can someone tell me a skill build? I want to be a tanker but still be able to dmg. So a mixed half and half.

And how should i rearange my skills for the map?
    Jesma - LVL 53 Mage
    Tempestorz - LVL 51 Bird
    Gardestrike - LVL 35 Voodoo Mage
    Mezmizer - LVL 33 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

i used my skills as they were arranged in the order that they were gained and i seem to do really good as for skill builds dont put any in health regen thing cause it doent save your life also taunt and stomp to a combo but poeple nowadays dont like stomp because it knocks all the enemies back unlessd you use it right by running behind the group and stomping the enemies towards your group or by stomping them into a wall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok im not making a new thread, so heres another question.
    Does the knockback range of any bear skills increase with rank?

I mean knockback range (how far they get boosted)
    Jesma - LVL 53 Mage
    Tempestorz - LVL 51 Bird
    Gardestrike - LVL 35 Voodoo Mage
    Mezmizer - LVL 33 Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you mean rearrange as in their order on the skills map, or rearrange as in respec'ing them? I have my self buffs on right column of screen (minus health regen), going from spell with longest cooldown period at top (you press it first since it will take the longest to be ready to be used) Then middle column going from top down will be all my debuffs in order of how I will use them from top down, with Beckon at the bottom. Left column will be all my attacks. Max your beckon and stomp. Run towards a crowd of enemies. Hit your self buffs as you approach, debuff when within good proximity of a group of enemies, as you gain aggro. Run towards a wall and beckon right before you approach wall. The momentum of your pull deals extra damage as they smack into wall. Immediately unleash your slashes and immediately walk away and finish it off by stomping them into the wall. I think stomp is only really effective after aggro and beckon to group em. By the time you get to using your attack and debuff skills, mages and birds would have already unleashed their spells, which means you would have also gotten a bunch of procs with your attacks. I generally make groups run quickly with this attack method and you can seriously end up grouping over 8-10 enemies per group beckon and finishing them off very fast. Top bear should be pointman for all beckons and stomps, having two bears pull and stomp slows things down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by braluk View Post
    having two bears pull and stomp slows things down.
    Not necessarily true. I run with good bears and with the pull/stomps done right this technique clears maps incredibly fast. As long as bear#2 lets the combo finish and bear #1 throws enemies on a corner or wall... With an archer/mage following close to clear the survivors. Using this you can clear CtK in no time at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's true. I think it's more of having another bear be on the same page and not pulling without being in sync with another bear. Or at least pulling ineffectively (like pulling across the room from an already gathered group).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have the perfect setup for you!!! I was using (and will repec back to) the same build you're describing but I took Physiologics Comprehensive Archer Skills Guide and based it on being a tank (never was able to make a thread) if you want i can give you the level 50 setup I had and then a final one for level 56.