Thread: I need advice

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default I need advice

Hey all,
    I am a l15 mage that is pretty new to the game (however Ive been playing PL for around 4 years now). I was wondering where the best place to farm is, and what elixirs I should use. Also, is a l10 "mire musket" or a l16 "expedition rifle" worth anything? Ive got about 10k and those items to my name, and I'd like more to acquire pvp gear. If you have any suggestions, pm me in game on thebigboo or post here.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Hmm...

It's hard to farm much at that lv...

U could save up for a lep amulet and farm early eggs (ribbit rooks hideout, flap jack rooks nest, granite random mobs those first two zones, blight yrda, Loki third eye, etc) but the eggs in these early zones aren't worth much... 10-15k ish tops...

U can also farm locked crates from jarl (first boss brackenridge)... just /partyinvite xxx and /partyleave and spam him over and over and try not to fall asleep... But locked crates also not worth much 3-5k last I looked...

However with either of these options the best chance is with luck elixir and lep.... The lep is about 150-200k and luck elixirs are about 10k each and last half n hour (but u can get them from daily Klaus n shaz often for free, and at this lv it's probably best to wait n try farming when u get the free ones)

In order to farm anything u really do want to get a lep pendant, but right now the cost of items is just really low and it'll it'll take u a long time to recoup that cost... If u use plat then just buy lep and farm when u get dailies from Klaus n shaz for now.

As for your gear...

I forget about mire musket... It is a good weapon, but not top... Check the auction to see if any are listed around that lv, but I'd guess around 5-10k

Expedition rifle is good gear (exped rifle brutality is best)... If u plan on lvling then u can use it.. But try to gem it (it's worth more with super gems... U can craft glac gems n keep trying for supers for free)... As is without gems or just normal glac gems I'd expect the brut to go for around 25-35k (then add about 50-75k for each super gem you get)

Hope this helps... Feel free to ask if ya got more questions or pm me
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it