Thread: Best Gear For Rogue On A Budget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Best Gear For Rogue On A Budget

So like the title says, I was wondering what the best gear is for a rogue on a budget, I am having troubles getting my damage and crit high enough to join a guild I've been working towards for a while. I'm level 41 and plan to keep using my Mythic Armor and Helm, but what would be the best bow, ring, and amulet? Any help or insight would be great.

Kaliarra - Rogue 41
    ~Kaliarra~Rogue 40~

mesalin

sooo ... best is mythic set ofc upgraded to 36 lvl ... best bow 41 MYTHIC : elon bow / frost bow. LEGENDARY :expedition bow of potency (higher dmg and mana ), expedition of brutality (higher hp)
    ring? MYTHIC: blood ruby(more hp) . LEGENDARY : elon of celerity (grand gems elon give more dmg than full grand blood ruby ) .
    AMU : hmm fang of fenrir (mythic ) / LEGENDARY : elon amu of eerie pot / brut

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I would recommend an elond or frost bow if you can afford it, else get an expedition bow of potency. For ring, nothing even comes close to the mythic ring, except archon ring of potency for a pure pve situation. Unless you can afford an arcane ring, a mythic ring is a must have. For amulet, I would recommend either eerie amulet of potency or wild talisman of potency.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Alrighty thanks you two! Helps a ton haha
    ~Kaliarra~Rogue 40~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Given a budget, this is my recommendation:

Bow: Expedition Recurve of Potency or Brutality
    Helm: Mythic (preferred), Ice Scale of Potency, Ancient Druid of Potency
    Armor: Mythic (preferred), Ice Scale of Potency (only if you get the helm/armor set), Ancient Druid of Potency
    Ring: Blood Ruby, Archon of Potency (+2.5% DMG), Elondorian of Celerity (same as Archon without the 2.5% DMG Bonus)
    Amulet: Wilds Amulet of Potency (more armor), Eerie of Potency (more DMG and crit)

Remember, gems make a big difference, so look for perfect gems if possible. Unfortunately, gear with para stones and eyes are probably out of your price range...

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

My perfect dex Fang offers comparable dmg to the other amulets listed here.. as others have said Exped. Bow of Pot for a bit more dmg or Brut for a bit more health. Elo ring of Celerity can offer more dmg but Blood Ruby also offers health and mana so your call there