Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did i Miss Something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Sorry for double

in my first post, i was reffering to the post directly above about L50. I thought it was obvious so i didnt quote
    Whenever someone posts without a quote, I automatically assume they are discussing the main topic or question. A derp on my part so sorry.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

lol endy ill try n get on later got some RL stuff on today so if i dont see u, thanks :3
    nothing lasts forever

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Burning I might be able to afford a shotty set for you if things work out

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Burning I might be able to afford a shotty set for you if things work out
    <3.
    nothing lasts forever

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Well as a l51 bear all you needed was dodge to win
    Luck could matter too.

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Dear Evil,
    Vs me bruv.
    don't make accusations you can't live up to

& also, my "thanks" or whatever tf you wanna call it goes to any mage thats actually stuck with 15 mage & not gone 16,17,18+ as a result of failing.
    I remember one lv15 mage who actually persevered with a candle I gave him + cutter, art,exp & snipers.
    Even though nobody will remember him I'll give him credit for the fact that he beat a lot of much more able pvpers that were using way more powerful weps. Just because he didn't quit after he kept dying for a game or two until he found out the way to beat them.

Reputation means jack **** now, I remember wanting to be as well known as Obm, Bous, Kawa, Mega & many other lv15 pvpers, in the hope that when I quit people would remember me (etc etc all that nooby bullcrap that I dreamed of when I was 13).
    only now though, the only reason I continue pvping, although it sounds harsh af, is because I like seeing the response from ppl when they get dropped.
    I don't even really come on PL to talk to mates anymore, its a ****ing ballache having to wait till the time frame when they play, which is like 1am for me. *No Thanks*
    Just thought I should add, I've beaten Onebeastmage via duel, ask him. (I await the response "well thats when he wasn't in his 'prime'" or some bs like that)

As of yet I haven't fought anyone without founders & lost. (@whatever tf ur name was rankked or tripped or mugged I vsed you fbow vs paw after & won 8 kills then if I remember correctly, you left with the parting gift "Well shame nobody saw this :P" p.s Toy < Paw at 15 mage.)

It takes a lifetime to earn a good reputation, it takes 1 post to ruin it?

& just to be clear, I'm an egotistical pvper and I've dropped every single one of you that denies me beating you at 15 pvp.
    xx
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Dear Evil,
    Vs me bruv.
    don't make accusations you can't live up to

& also, my "thanks" or whatever tf you wanna call it goes to any mage thats actually stuck with 15 mage & not gone 16,17,18+ as a result of failing.
    I remember one lv15 mage who actually persevered with a candle I gave him + cutter, art,exp & snipers.
    Even though nobody will remember him I'll give him credit for the fact that he beat a lot of much more able pvpers that were using way more powerful weps. Just because he didn't quit after he kept dying for a game or two until he found out the way to beat them.

Reputation means jack **** now, I remember wanting to be as well known as Obm, Bous, Kawa, Mega & many other lv15 pvpers, in the hope that when I quit people would remember me (etc etc all that nooby bullcrap that I dreamed of when I was 13).
    only now though, the only reason I continue pvping, although it sounds harsh af, is because I like seeing the response from ppl when they get dropped.
    I don't even really come on PL to talk to mates anymore, its a ****ing ballache having to wait till the time frame when they play, which is like 1am for me. *No Thanks*
    Just thought I should add, I've beaten Onebeastmage via duel, ask him. (I await the response "well thats when he wasn't in his 'prime'" or some bs like that)

As of yet I haven't fought anyone without founders & lost. (@whatever tf ur name was rankked or tripped or mugged I vsed you fbow vs paw after & won 8 kills then if I remember correctly, you left with the parting gift "Well shame nobody saw this :P" p.s Toy < Paw at 15 mage.)

It takes a lifetime to earn a good reputation, it takes 1 post to ruin it?

& just to be clear, I'm an egotistical pvper and I've dropped every single one of you that denies me beating you at 15 pvp.
    xx
    I am best Mage at 15. Who is this Etarbitrev guy?
    I joke, 15 isn't fun to me nowadays. I wouldn't find any sole purpose nor goal to impress anyone at that bracket, nor see much need to strive to "excel" at it. I applaud you for this post though.

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Haha finally, forestblood can joke around
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide