Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion: these are the final days of Arcane Legends?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This has got to be like the 15th post saying '' people are leaving, the game is not fun anymore, bad events''. But honestly,what the hell is wrong? I have been playing for approx 2 years now, and no, I have got to say that the events they released recently were not bad, in fact I remember there were barely much events 2 years ago when I started compared to now. There is new content, they even have this new ''producer'' guy to help them satisfy our wants.In my opinion you are assuming too much, the expansion will be 3 months later then last one...Why is that a reference?They said they were also trying to make tanks and mages more useful in next expansion, also they are probably trying to satisfy the majority of people and not create more drama on the threads once they release an item some people like but most people won't.

I respect your opinion but you should really wait and see...You're predicting way too far ahead.To me...It just sounds like you were searching for random negative points in all your titles...And don't get me started with SnS.....The drama rate is over 9000%...Its not ''that much'' of a big deal imo. Give them some credit please They have been trying to satisfy our wants more then last year and they always have to bare with our negativity that is spread through 15 posts everyday.Maybe if we seemed abit more positive they would feel AL community is good to be with and stick with the game for very long. Also just my opinion, feel free to reply.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Yumisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Agree !