Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

CoC sounds like an exciting new game, and I'd love to be one of the first people to play it and test it. I believe that I'm a good candidate for Alpha testing because:

1. I'm an active gamer. I game for many hours each day, especially on Arcane Legends.
    2. I'm willing to send in bug reports and whatnot. I will fill out any reports for problems, suggestions, etc. easily.
    3. I love to PvP I've played PvP in many different games, and I'd love to see what amazing things you've done to make this game unique and something worthwhile playing.

I know I may not be as good of a candidate as some others, but I would really enjoy and actively play in alpha testing if I was given the chance. You would not regret choosing me. Either way, whether I get to play before or after its release to the entire public, I will be playing.
    Problmatique, Level 41 Rogue
    Guild Master of <The Apocalypse>
    Honos, Integritas et Fidelitas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

This is true about League I have mostly done Normal matches and the special matches such as URF. It is by far my favorite game mode and I have been getting scores such as 21/7/14 or so and yes I have bad games to 2/6 but one thing I will ever do is feed on purpose. I have played against diamond players and been told I should be with them by many because of my knowledge but I will not promote myself cause I can't even carry 1/11 (bronze players) to silver or carry AFK's. (Life of Bronze) I was gold 3 for a season before I had family issues and moving come up and I was demoted to silver 5 in season 3. And in season 4 last season I was 7/3 in preliminary for ranked and got B5 for some unknown rito logic reason its really in accurate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Seems that I have jumped the gun kind of late.

I have been a part of the STS community from the start - way before most of the devs. I have experienced and succeeded as an "elite" PvPer in PL so to say, and have a great understanding of the community and how to do what's best for it. I have won both team and individual tournaments, so I know what the competitive gameplay really consists of. I have played and thrived in all the legends games (though I stuck with PL because I feel it delivers the best PvP).

I have hosted a large number of PvP tournaments - all of them including end game tournaments. I'm still asked today to host them because I have a great sense of what is fair and what is balanced. I believe I can help out the devs purely with this cause and decide what would be most fun.

Man, I love this community. I want to give back - even though it's not PL, I want to support the PL community and other gaming communities.

I hope I can be considered for this. I know there are a lot of people asking to join - and if I don't get this, it's all good. The game will be just as fun to play as it will to participate in Alpha.

Otherwise if I were to nominate others, it would be Angeldawn and Shiloo. They are, and will always be the best community members (imo) that this community has ever had. Angel has never let anyone down. Gary, I know you are very familiar with the two of them. If there are two must need, responsible and loyal individuals who are "beast" PvP players who understand what this community needs, it's Angeldawn and Shiloo.

Thank you Will,

I have played PL since December 2010. And I can honestly say Ghost is one of a handful of people who know and excel at all aspects of Pvp. He is a game changer! Having him on your team is always an advantage. His maturity and great attitude make for a fun time.

As for Angeldawn, not only is she great at Pvp. (Playing daily....every day, hours every day). She is a social networking pro! She knows everyone. Not just their game name, KNOWS them. If you are wanting a great social aspect to the game, Angeldawn is a must have.

I also feel as though I'm among the top of most people's PL Pvp pro list. Entering many tournaments and winning. Being a good teammate is just as important as your solo skills. When fox and rhino where first introduced, I was one of the first to cap and Pvp on fox. Finding the bugs, and excelling with fox before most.

Either way good luck with the testing! Sometimes being a great mechanic means knowing what squeaky wheel needs the grease..... And what ones just need a good tap with a hammer

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shilooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    1) Alpha will last approximately 2.5 months.
    2) We will support both Apple and Android. Preference for higher-end devices. This is because the game is not graphically optimized yet, not because we won't support lower end devices when we ship.
    3) Yes, we're still working out exactly where/ when but we do want you to be able to show others what is happening.

These will never change, this prestige will be theirs permanently.
    is Samsung GS3 and iPad 2 considered High-End?
    (I have both, just wondering)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

So lets just say we happen to be platinum league in LOL and can prove it. Does that boost our chances of being picked?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
    So lets just say we happen to be platinum league in LOL and can prove it. Does that boost our chances of being picked?
    put your name and put that as an argument

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey there!
    A few words on my behalf...

Frankly, I'm not a hardcore PvP player, but I have a vast experience in PvP of Spacetime Studios games and others.
    But, I am a Game Data Mining Analyst in my company. I often analyze the various features in the games, how they affect gameplay, and expediency of their further implementation. I think it would be helpful.

And I am a fun of STS games
    Last edited by Jenzz; 04-07-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Im not applying. Just wishing the players good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm not going to be long winded or say I'm the best.In saying that I've pvped in SL for 3 years now and my love and personally I believe dedication to sts and its community is why I would like to be a alpha thank you.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― dr.seuss
    SL retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I know that some people say they aren't active or "hardcore" in PVP etc. One of my concerns is that the people selected, just aren't online. It would suck to be selected and then have no opponents online.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I am gold 2 on league of legends
    Starting heros of the storm
    And a casual player of dota 2

I am perfect for the alpha test as i give about 6 to 8 hours a day to MoBA games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Hello Gary!

I wish to nominate myself for the Alpha testing of CoC! I have PM'd you asking for the details of the release and testing prior to the posting of this thread which shows I am fairly interested in the game. I was the very one who asked if you guys were going to do a MOBA last year, and was enthused to find some *shifty eyes* here and there

As for some my accomplishments:
    Started playing Arcane Legends (my first STS game) in December of 2012.
    My team (Karma) has won the 2014 Summer TDM tournament hosted by the developers and moderators of this company.
    As of last year, I had considered myself (and I'm sure many others could vouch) one of the top mages in the PvP category.
    I have been an active forums member for over a year with only a few infractions.
    I have written up several guides on Mage PvP as well as giving out some random pointers such as the use of Gale Force, which is pretty popular in PvP right now (am I the founding father of Gale? :O)
    I have been playing League of Legends (a well known MOBA) for years now, successfully being placed in rank Platinum V (an MMR of 1805, to be exact) as of last season (currently Gold I).
    Casual player of Vain Glory, a popular mobile MOBA game.
    Even to this day, I PvP using an expedition rifle and pathetic mythics (since I gave everything away when I left) while others are decked in gear to the max and still manage to get around.

I would also like to mention other potential nominees for their skill in PvP (last I checked):
    Zeus, Shinytoy, Seven, Arrypotta, Bully, Zephy (Volt), Madnex, more tba...

I feel as if this game is just right for me. Anyone who knew me in-game would know that I try my 100% best to stay away from PvE as much as possible, hehe, and I cannot wait for the release of this new MOBA!

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    For comparison purposes, here are the requirements for external folks asking to get in:

- Diamond tier League of Legends players or 4000+ MMR DotA players
    - Highly accomplished eSports athletes/ Twitch broadcasters

Keep it up folks, who are our best?
    Haha, whew... diamond tier eh? A bit out of my league.. get it...? Out of my league as in League of Legends
    Last edited by Instanthumor; 04-20-2015 at 10:27 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

I would love to nominate some amazing PL players for the CoC alpha. PL development may have stop but the players haven't!

This may be a tad long, sorry

John/Shiloo -
    Has been playing and been active 4+ years. He's almost as dedicated and loyal as me ;p He has played in many tourneys and has come out victorious. He mastered multiple class. He understands the mechanics and loves sharing his knowledges and helping others improve. He is an amazing person and community leader. He's there for whatever is needed always supportive. He has a flexible schedule so can put in many hours and actually test the game. He speaks up when he finds issues in game. He is an asset to the game and the community.

Will/Ghost -
    A Founder and full int mage!!
    He has entered and won tourneys, Will hosts so many tourneys and it keeps the PVP community active. He understands the mechanics which makes him a pro at all his classes. He is a great person and community leader. Always speaks up about game and community to try to improve the game we love. More ppl should strive to be like him.

Hahahahabirdy -
    Founder, plays MOBAS and won almost every tourney in PL he has ever entered. No need to say more lol

David/Cloaks -
    Has played 4+ years and is still going strong! He has won many tourneys. A complete pro on bird, mage and bear.

Chloe/Petrichor -
    GoA - still active and one of the best int mages!! She also dominates as a bird She is also the most beautiful and precious tourney winner ever!! Her sweetness and kindness is unmeasurable.

David/Kingfu -
    Founder, GoA and winner of multiple tourneys. David is an absolutely brilliant young man. He knows the game inside and out. He is one of my favorite ppl to test things on cuz of his comprehension of mechanics, willingness to help and eagerness to die ;p.

Kevin/Gladiator -
    He has played many years and is an absolutely unstoppable bear which is probably why he has won so many tournaments. I actually cringe and cry a little when he joins the opposing team

Crash -
    Been playing for a few years. He is also a tourney winner. I swear the game glitches when he plays. Even though he only has a two piece, If he's on your team you'll be unbeatable

Tank -
    Founder. Amazing pvper and contributing community member. He will spank you with his bird or mage. He cares about people, the community and the condition of the game. He is so loyal and has one of the greatest personalities.

As for myself, hmmmm.
    I have been an active player for 4+ years. I have tried all the legend games but PL is my home. I am experienced PVE and PVP. I have played a few tourneys. I am loyal to STS and support them anyway I can. I own my own business and have a very flexible schedule which will allow me to contribute countless hours to the testing

I feel that I am extremely active in the community. I hope that by being active in the community and if I get an alpha spot, I can use that knowledge to bring more players to CoC and train players when the game opens. Having someone who is willing teach and help you makes the game more enjoyable. It build those social relationships that keep most of us on PL today. I would like to use the alpha experience to recruit players to CoC. Not just players who currently play STS games, but players who have left or aren't as active anymore. I want to help rebuild the STS community.

I have also been involved in testing a few other games and still play RPGs and MOBAs when I have time. Other MOBAs I have played or tried are LOL, Fates forever, and Vain Glory.

If we can nominate members from the past, who have moved on from PL, I nominate

CrimsonTider -
    GoA, host of Tournaments. By far the top community leader!!!

AlwaysDTF -
    PVP super star and community leader. Host of Tournaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by angeldawn; 04-12-2015 at 02:01 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shilooo View Post
    as for Angeldawn, not only is she great at Pvp. (Playing daily....every day, hours every day). She is a social networking pro! She knows everyone. Not just their game name, KNOWS them. If you are wanting a great social aspect to the game, Angeldawn is a must have.
    I concur. I'm apprehensive to construct a list myself, largely because I do not want to nominate anyone who isn't willing to contribute their time to this game. I feel as though a genuine excitement and interest in this game is crucial to alpha testing. Until I decide to make one, I'll leave Angel's as a rough version of my own. Since Angel posted an entry of her own displaying interest however, I will say I do agree with both you and Will entirely, and would support her being made an alpha tester.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Hi there!
    I'm Hoardseeker.

I would like to join the alpha test,As I've been Playing AL nearly for 2Years and Also I made Many guides for AL(Choosing your Class,Exploring Arlor,Upgrading and Crafting,Egg loot location)

And I will take Unique Screenshots and upload it on forums for the New CoC

and I took part in AL test server.

Mostly , I try to Suggest and fix bugs and most importantly Screenshots in Forums and Guides !

And I'm a Beta tester of the game "Heroes of stormtree" and MOBA Game "Heroes of Soulcraft" with the IGN "Luck" and "Hoardseeker" which has not been released yet and I would like to Join CoC's Alpha Test too!

I got Ultra-Fast android Devices(Micromax P650/Micromax A116/ASUS Zenfone 6/Micromax Canvas Nitro)

I can Play on both Chrome/Android

And a thread telling about me:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?148184

Thank You!
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 04-20-2015 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think you should let me play Alpha, to provide a noobs-eye view on the game- this kind of feedback will prove invaluable as, although many PVP experts will play, you will have many first-time players as well, and I can advise on the gaming experience from that particular perspective I am fully committed to AL as well, I don't hate, I'm reasonable, mature, responsible.. and modest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I would like to be considered for this Alpha PvP play, and I'm also going to take this time to nominate Armourslash. Both of us are Level 76.

We both have been playing for over 4 years (nearly 5 now), so amongst our strong experience and community skills, we've also been PvPing for a VERY long time (over 2 years now), and while I'm not particularly amazing, Armourslash, I would definitely put forward to try out this amazing opportunity, as he is very, very good. He also owns his own "Twink" PvP account, called Twinktime. (Sorry for the tautology).

I also think that I (Fractite) should be put forward - because of the reasons said above - but I also understand the concept of this quick style of play and how to operate and adapt in it, as I've been playing "Heroes of Order and Chaos" to prepare for this opportunity.

I'm also quite a creative person, even though I probably won't be able to put forward any "business" prospects (as I am only 15), I can provide innovative ideas to enhance the game.
    Both me and Armourslash are also very active on the PL forums.

Also, both me and Armourslash have been loyal to the games. We have never scammed or said anything rude that could get us banned.

Devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (2013 8-inch version) Dual-core 1.5GHz processor, Mali-400.

So I am nominating Fractite and Armourslash for this chance to experience this.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Fractite; 04-08-2015 at 07:39 AM.
    "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
    Matthew 11:28

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I'm an older game, Generation X'er, been gaming since the 1980's and have lots of time since im on Disability. The game interests me a lot since I enjoy MOBA's. I can play, notice bugs etc and help you develop the game into the finished launch game.

I also can contribute REAL MONEY which as a business, I'm sure you are interested in.

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Hi, I would like to join the alpha test too.

I have participated before in Shadowgun: Deadzone beta test, Battle Command and on Arcane Legends test servers.
    I have written many cool arcane legend gem guide on forum, and i have a youtube channel too with 5494 views, i have a twitch.tv account.
    My devices: Motorola Moto X 2014 phone with a 2.5GHz quad core snapdragon 801 processor, and a Nexus 7 2013 tablet.
    I have game controllers too, a Moga Pro Power and a wired Xbox360 controller which i used in shadowgun.
    If you think i could be useful, count me in.
    Last edited by Haligali; 04-08-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

My in game name is OPEST and I'm in the overall death leaderboard in pocket legends same as I'm in kill leaderboard too.
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-08-14-01-14~01.png
Views: 317
Size:  116.5 KB

The numbers are not anything but it just shows how much time I spent in pocket legends arena and how much I'm addicted to it. Not only that I always criticized about pl PvP with solid tips and logic, in fect my purpose of joining forum was to criticize unbalanced things in PvP.

YouTube.com/opiest - is my YouTube channel, where I made a lot pl videos and other game videos too. I get very healthy amount of views each and every day. I'm waiting for the game more eagerly to make videos than just to play. Critizing and suggestion through videos and text is just perfect. My pl videos have been in the first position for term 'pocket legends' and in the top result for the mobile mmo, best mobile mmo keywords etc in YouTube. Though the number of subscriber doest not reflect the views I get at all, as it's new but the way I'm growing it will start to show up

Moving forward, I recently quited my part time job, so I'm totally free and will be able to play a new game all day. My android tab quite more than what required i,e - Android 4.1 jellybean, 1 GB RAM, 1.5 GHz dual core cortex A9 neon processor.

Now I should include my weak points too, to make sure that sts don't waste it's precious spot.
    I belong to an Asian country so my ping is at 350 but it mostly stable now due to better net I'm getting these days.
    Though I can be very active but can't play at mid night, and our mid night is mid day in US.
    ------------------------
    I'm suggesting for a record option in game as it won't be much extra feature since it will have in built twitch broadcast option, this suggestion is for those who can't record, it won't be a problem for me as I still can record but for those, so more and more players will make sts coc YouTube videos.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-08-2015 at 05:55 AM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: