Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    A tournament in AL will prove your skills at AL PvP. It's a MOBA, not CTF.
    I think I'll have to disagree. Clashes (team fights) are inevitable in any MOBA game. The same goes for teamwork and communication within a team which is highly beneficial to any type of PvP whether it'd be in AL or CoC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I would like to nominate a few people that I think are deserving of being in the alpha for Call of Champions.

Angeldawn
    I know many of her qualities have been previously stated by others. However, I have comprised my own list:
    • She is very active in PvP and PvE in PL
    • She literally takes the time to get to know people in the community. I do not just mean on a character name basis, like she gets to know more about them and people often come to her when they have any problems or concerns. She genuinely cares about people in the community and she is very trustworthy.
    • She often goes out of her way to help others. On numerous occasions I see her donating sets or items and offering advice to newer players in towns such as Forest Haven.
    • She has a great day of experience with a variety of games.
    • She has always been a great deal of support to both STS and the community. For example, in the previous Easter events she would buy every single colour of the rabbit ears and go around to towns to help people get all of the colours to get the white rabbit ears.

Cloakker/David
    I do not even know where to begin with him. I have seen his accomplishments over the years and I really think he deserves to be chosen.
    • He is a big fan of STS games and the community
    • He has tried every game that STS has released
    • He has actively played PvP since the 56 cap in PL where he has managed to go from a total noob bear that people farmed to a highly skilled bear that people respect
    • He has played LoL on several occasions and I have been a witness to his skill in it. He is not active enough in it to reach any of the tiers; however, he understood the game right away and was able to play it with a higher degree of skill than I could have imagined. Basically, he is a very quick learner
    • He remains very active in PvP to this day and I am sure he is a familiar face to many. He is not one of those players that totally talks trash back when someone talks trash to him. Instead, he gets their respect by showing how skilled he can actually be
    • He has participated in a lot of tournaments from single player to teams. He has won quite a few of them as well such as the 3v3 FFA STS hosted back during the 66 cap.
    • He is also successful at teaching others PvP. Two examples would be gladiator and myself. He taught gladiator how to play bear many years ago and now gladiator has become recognized as a great bear player in PL. He has also taught myself various techniques over time and I am very thankful for the help he gives me so that I can improve.
    • He may not be very active on forums, but in game he is quite known throughout the PL PvP community. I do know that if chosen, he would definitely become active in sharing his opinion on what works/what does not and in submitting bugs and/or balance issues.
    • He is also skilled at every class he has played. He understands builds, teamwork, and risks. He understands what needs to be done in games such as FFA or CTF and he understands when to stay back. Even without a ring or an overpowered set in PL he is able to dominate.
    • He has a 3 piece ring in PL. However, on numerous occasions he will take it off to even the playing field. He also likes to try different sets based on who is on his team/who he is against. He is very accommodating and loves to play a good PvP game rather than winning all the time
    • On the other MMOs he plays he is always willing to try PvP there. Even if he is not properly geared or skilled he loves to try it out and learn how it works. If it does not work out he does not ever give up. He always gets back on his feet and keeps trying.

KingFu/MysticalDream/David
    • He has been a part of the STS community since PL first came out (since he is a founder and all). He has also remained a part of this community since.
    • He has been an active PvP player for many years and has understood the mechanics that varies with the change in each cap. Whenever there is a change in balance he is always testing things out to see what has improved, what still works, and what does not work anymore.
    • He is very flexible in his playing style and is open to trying new things to test. For example, on his bear I have seen him try everything from strength, to dex, to the unspeakable int bear. At each one of these he has figured out how to make it work.
    • He has been a very active community member for years. I mean, go back in time through forums and you can see a lot of what he has done to help out the community.
    • I think he would be really beneficial for helping the game become amazing prior to actual release. I know he would be able to lend a hand with his opinion on balance, bugs, and any other problems that he may discover. I know if he is chosen he will not let you down.

Shilooo/John
    • He is one of the greatest PvP players in PL IMO.
    • I have seen him play every class except for Rhino and he excels at each and every one of them. Fox is a relatively new class (in comparison to the three original) and somehow he managed to be amazing at it! He really is able to understand the characters, create a deadly build, and execute the skills with such skill that it amazes me.
    • He has entered many tournaments both player hosted and dev hosted and has won a few of them.
    • He used to be one of those characters I feared until I got to know him. He comes off so deadly in PvP that you get intimated. However, he is an honest and kind man. He is also hilarious.

XghostzX/Will
    • He has been a member of the STS community since the start and he has remained an active member ever since
    • He has been a big player in PvP for as long as I have known him
    • He is very active both on forums and in game. He is always willing to lend out a helping hand whenever he can.
    • He has participated and won various tournaments. He has also gone on to host many of his own that turned out to be total successes. I think his dedication to creating fun things for players in PL to do is what makes him a good asset.
    • He is also one of those players that really intimidated me. He is highly skilled with a full int mage.

Hahahahabirdy/Shawn
    • He is “Da Bear!” do I need to say more?
    • He has come out victorious in pretty much all of the tournaments he has entered which IMO is a major accomplishment
    • He understands playstyle, classes, game mechanics, and builds really well. He is able to figure out what works with each class and what does not.
    • He has been a great teacher (for me at least) in various games. In PL he taught me some of the basics of bird such as range, builds, and combos. He also taught me how to use fox properly when I had absolutely no idea how it worked. Somehow he helped it make sense to me! As for AL, he taught me basics of rouge. I was amazed at how fast he understood builds and play style. Of course this was prior to PvP, but I am sure he would have excelled in that as well.

Gladiator/Kevin
    • As stated many times above, he is very good at PvP. I think angel put it perfectly when she mentioned how when he is on the other team you cry a little inside.
    • He excels in working with others and on his own. He really understands strategy and he understands what needs to be done
    • He has been a big part of the PL PvP community for a few years now. I do not think he has any enemies, and if he does it is for his skill and not his personality.

These are all people that I have known for at least a couple of years. I have been a witness to many of the things they have done to help out the community and I have also witnessed each one of their skills in PvP. I know each one of these people would make a great addition to the CoC alpha. Had you guys have asked for nominations for previous games such as: SL, DL, or AL, I would have submitted each one of these people in a heartbeat. If I think of more later I will add to this post! However, these people are ones that stand out to me in the community. Apart from skill, each one of these people has an honest and respectful personality. You're all aces to me.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

For AL, there are many types of players. We can be an elite farmer, a PvP player, a nab, and someone who doesn't want to respec (so uses same spec everywhere). If a game is PvP specific, people will play PvP and be pros at it. You learned to be a good PvP or good PvE in AL, SL, PL, DL. Same will happen in CoC. We're looking for people who are already pros. I've only seen people telling why they should be in the AlphaTest, there is not much talking about the criterias other then reporting bugs and PvP tournament. We're trying to differentiate Titans from Heros.

I am not very familiar with the PvP pros of AL, PL and SL. I can find many names in the already done Tournaments and post them here, but we can all do that. People naming their best friends and best PvP people they know. We're talking MOBA, then let's talk MOBA.

The best to tell who is titan and who is legend, is to test game first and place people on that leaderboard. The point with the Tournament is to tell who's better then the other and class people. AL tournament, no. MOBA testing and tournament, yes.
    I agree with most everything (everything that was important i.e. not AL tourney), but if this game has a progression system related to League then the learning and specialization curve is entirely different. As you said, in AL people are experts at farming, PvP, or just play for whatevs, but MOBAs are designed to make all players look at the one ultimate goal in PvP.

A good way to think of it is with what we call the DotA to League approach. Originally, Blizzard released Warcraft 3 in the hopes of creating a game mixing the strategic gameplay of Starcraft with the progression system of an MMO with leveling up a singular character rather than an army. Using the level editor, a person created a game type called Defenders of the Ancients which sparked the idea of a 3 lane in match progression system where you controlled one character in Starcraft RTS style map with resource mobs spawning in and within the lanes. Soon enough, the original RTS principles of Warcraft were taken out of the game and level prebuild structures and a base for each team.

The mod became popular for its own gameplay and eventually released as a full game. Riot Games noticed the rapid success and released a game with the same principles, just with refined mechanics (called League of Legends). Rather than building yourself to win with either PvP or PvE, now both aspects were required to siege the enemy base and claim victory. The thing I'm trying to get at is the fact that Call of Champions is the refined Arcane Legends. Unnecessary mechanics that could cause harm to the PvP have been thrown away to create a different atmosphere much like how League of Legends evolved from Warcraft 3 which evolved the grand ancestor Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans (1994).

All in all, CoC will shape players to be the same, creating a more competitive atmosphere. This post took too long to write and was probably unnecessary

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I think I'll have to disagree. Clashes (team fights) are inevitable in any MOBA game. The same goes for teamwork and communication within a team which is highly beneficial to any type of PvP whether it'd be in AL or CoC.
    I agree on that, but teamwork and communication is not only in PvP. Tactics neither. It's found in team sports, at work, in boss fight, in Call of Duty, Super Smash Bros (team fight), Runescape (Bounty Hunter). We're looking for MOBA experience. Keep in mind that it's mobile MOBA, not PC. Legends PvP is biased by luck, gear and kills. People with 0 kills look like total noobs and seem to not be eligible for this Alpha test because they have no PvP experience. We all have a big warrior in ourselves.

Edit: Roberto, I posted this 2 second after you posted that ^^^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I agree with most everything (everything that was important i.e. not AL tourney), but if this game has a progression system related to League then the learning and specialization curve is entirely different. As you said, in AL people are experts at farming, PvP, or just play for whatevs, but MOBAs are designed to make all players look at the one ultimate goal in PvP.

A good way to think of it is with what we call the DotA to League approach. Originally, Blizzard released Warcraft 3 in the hopes of creating a game mixing the strategic gameplay of Starcraft with the progression system of an MMO with leveling up a singular character rather than an army. Using the level editor, a person created a game type called Defenders of the Ancients which sparked the idea of a 3 lane in match progression system where you controlled one character in Starcraft RTS style map with resource mobs spawning in and within the lanes. Soon enough, the original RTS principles of Warcraft were taken out of the game and level prebuild structures and a base for each team.

The mod became popular for its own gameplay and eventually released as a full game. Riot Games noticed the rapid success and released a game with the same principles, just with refined mechanics (called League of Legends). Rather than building yourself to win with either PvP or PvE, now both aspects were required to siege the enemy base and claim victory. The thing I'm trying to get at is the fact that Call of Champions is the refined Arcane Legends. Unnecessary mechanics that could cause harm to the PvP have been thrown away to create a different atmosphere much like how League of Legends evolved from Warcraft 3 which evolved the grand ancestor Warcraft: Orcs vs Humans (1994).

All in all, CoC will shape players to be the same, creating a more competitive atmosphere. This post took too long to write and was probably unnecessary
    10/10

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    I would like to nominate a few people that I think are deserving of being in the alpha for Call of Champions.

Angeldawn
    I know many of her qualities have been previously stated by others. However, I have comprised my own list:
    • She is very active in PvP and PvE in PL
    • She literally takes the time to get to know people in the community. I do not just mean on a character name basis, like she gets to know more about them and people often come to her when they have any problems or concerns. She genuinely cares about people in the community and she is very trustworthy.
    • She often goes out of her way to help others. On numerous occasions I see her donating sets or items and offering advice to newer players in towns such as Forest Haven.
    • She has a great day of experience with a variety of games.
    • She has always been a great deal of support to both STS and the community. For example, in the previous Easter events she would buy every single colour of the rabbit ears and go around to towns to help people get all of the colours to get the white rabbit ears.

Cloakker/David
    I do not even know where to begin with him. I have seen his accomplishments over the years and I really think he deserves to be chosen.
    • He is a big fan of STS games and the community
    • He has tried every game that STS has released
    • He has actively played PvP since the 56 cap in PL where he has managed to go from a total noob bear that people farmed to a highly skilled bear that people respect
    • He has played LoL on several occasions and I have been a witness to his skill in it. He is not active enough in it to reach any of the tiers; however, he understood the game right away and was able to play it with a higher degree of skill than I could have imagined. Basically, he is a very quick learner
    • He remains very active in PvP to this day and I am sure he is a familiar face to many. He is not one of those players that totally talks trash back when someone talks trash to him. Instead, he gets their respect by showing how skilled he can actually be
    • He has participated in a lot of tournaments from single player to teams. He has won quite a few of them as well such as the 3v3 FFA STS hosted back during the 66 cap.
    • He is also successful at teaching others PvP. Two examples would be gladiator and myself. He taught gladiator how to play bear many years ago and now gladiator has become recognized as a great bear player in PL. He has also taught myself various techniques over time and I am very thankful for the help he gives me so that I can improve.
    • He may not be very active on forums, but in game he is quite known throughout the PL PvP community. I do know that if chosen, he would definitely become active in sharing his opinion on what works/what does not and in submitting bugs and/or balance issues.
    • He is also skilled at every class he has played. He understands builds, teamwork, and risks. He understands what needs to be done in games such as FFA or CTF and he understands when to stay back. Even without a ring or an overpowered set in PL he is able to dominate.
    • He has a 3 piece ring in PL. However, on numerous occasions he will take it off to even the playing field. He also likes to try different sets based on who is on his team/who he is against. He is very accommodating and loves to play a good PvP game rather than winning all the time
    • On the other MMOs he plays he is always willing to try PvP there. Even if he is not properly geared or skilled he loves to try it out and learn how it works. If it does not work out he does not ever give up. He always gets back on his feet and keeps trying.

KingFu/MysticalDream/David
    • He has been a part of the STS community since PL first came out (since he is a founder and all). He has also remained a part of this community since.
    • He has been an active PvP player for many years and has understood the mechanics that varies with the change in each cap. Whenever there is a change in balance he is always testing things out to see what has improved, what still works, and what does not work anymore.
    • He is very flexible in his playing style and is open to trying new things to test. For example, on his bear I have seen him try everything from strength, to dex, to the unspeakable int bear. At each one of these he has figured out how to make it work.
    • He has been a very active community member for years. I mean, go back in time through forums and you can see a lot of what he has done to help out the community.
    • I think he would be really beneficial for helping the game become amazing prior to actual release. I know he would be able to lend a hand with his opinion on balance, bugs, and any other problems that he may discover. I know if he is chosen he will not let you down.

Shilooo/John
    • He is one of the greatest PvP players in PL IMO.
    • I have seen him play every class except for Rhino and he excels at each and every one of them. Fox is a relatively new class (in comparison to the three original) and somehow he managed to be amazing at it! He really is able to understand the characters, create a deadly build, and execute the skills with such skill that it amazes me.
    • He has entered many tournaments both player hosted and dev hosted and has won a few of them.
    • He used to be one of those characters I feared until I got to know him. He comes off so deadly in PvP that you get intimated. However, he is an honest and kind man. He is also hilarious.

XghostzX/Will
    • He has been a member of the STS community since the start and he has remained an active member ever since
    • He has been a big player in PvP for as long as I have known him
    • He is very active both on forums and in game. He is always willing to lend out a helping hand whenever he can.
    • He has participated and won various tournaments. He has also gone on to host many of his own that turned out to be total successes. I think his dedication to creating fun things for players in PL to do is what makes him a good asset.
    • He is also one of those players that really intimidated me. He is highly skilled with a full int mage.

Hahahahabirdy/Shawn
    • He is “Da Bear!” do I need to say more?
    • He has come out victorious in pretty much all of the tournaments he has entered which IMO is a major accomplishment
    • He understands playstyle, classes, game mechanics, and builds really well. He is able to figure out what works with each class and what does not.
    • He has been a great teacher (for me at least) in various games. In PL he taught me some of the basics of bird such as range, builds, and combos. He also taught me how to use fox properly when I had absolutely no idea how it worked. Somehow he helped it make sense to me! As for AL, he taught me basics of rouge. I was amazed at how fast he understood builds and play style. Of course this was prior to PvP, but I am sure he would have excelled in that as well.

Gladiator/Kevin
    • As stated many times above, he is very good at PvP. I think angel put it perfectly when she mentioned how when he is on the other team you cry a little inside.
    • He excels in working with others and on his own. He really understands strategy and he understands what needs to be done
    • He has been a big part of the PL PvP community for a few years now. I do not think he has any enemies, and if he does it is for his skill and not his personality.

These are all people that I have known for at least a couple of years. I have been a witness to many of the things they have done to help out the community and I have also witnessed each one of their skills in PvP. I know each one of these people would make a great addition to the CoC alpha. Had you guys have asked for nominations for previous games such as: SL, DL, or AL, I would have submitted each one of these people in a heartbeat. If I think of more later I will add to this post! However, these people are ones that stand out to me in the community. Apart from skill, each one of these people has an honest and respectful personality. You're all aces to me.

From the PL side, Chloe has pretty much summed up who is extremely skilled in that game. I wholeheartedly agree with any of these recommendations.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    Hi Adrian,

Following up from the PM I sent you, I'd like to formally (and briefly) apply to be a Call of Champions Alpha tester. I'll give you a few reasons why I think I am qualified, and you as well as the result of the forum members can assess these qualifications.

1) AL PvP/PvE Experience: I have been playing AL since S1, and started PvPing during S2 and haven't stopped since. My experience in CTF and TDM is quite extensive. I mention that I have PvE experience because as a timed runner who has held records in every type of map in Arcane Legends (Hauntlet, Watcher's Tombs, Kraag Tombs, Kraken Mines, and a variety of Elite Maps), I can tell you that I have a high attention to detail. Be this in PvE or PvP, anyone who has played with me knows this fact. I notice things that other people overlook. So, as an Alpha Tester, I believe that I would be able to use this mind-set to point out things that others wouldn't necessarily notice.
    2) Forum Activity: As an Alpha tester, a person needs to be able to communicate what they're seeing so that a developer can understand and fix the problem. Being active on the forums for the last 6 months or so I've proven that I can make well written posts that are logical, objective, and easy to follow. I may not have the ability to screen record, but screenshots and write-ups are just as useful, if not more useful/feasible.
    3) Related Work Experience: I may not have extensive programming experience, but for a job I actually work closely with developers and have learned to understand their process of developing software, which entails things like development, testing, defect logging and management, etc. I could leverage this experience quite easily as an Alpha Tester, and it would only help me at work!

I do hope that many of the players applying here understand that although this will be a fun thing to do, it will be a good amount of work. And I would like to behoove you to keep in mind that there are players who would may this privileged information and use it to their advantage - which has been done in Arcane Legends in the past by some of the very players who have applied before me. So, some sort of contractual agreement is necessary IMO.

Anyway, as an Alpha tester I'd be able to leverage this experience my in game experience, my ability to communicate effectively and objectively, and my work experience.

And just as an observation... it does seem like this is becoming a popularity contest with people nominating their own friends. But hey that's just what it seems like to me.
    I forgot to recommend you but Raw is also a skilled candidate, despite differences we may share. He may not have played all Legends titles but throughout all the Legends games I have played, the true pros (in the sense that they can be pro in any game) have a certain personality, mindset, and qualities.

Players like Raw, Mysticaldream, Hahahahabirdy, Cloakker and a few others posses this (IMO).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

lets say people in Alpha are chosen as part of the Titan Class
    when the real thing comes out will they keep dat tier and if so will they be able to be demoted if they arent good at the game (loosing matches)
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I agree on that, but teamwork and communication is not only in PvP. Tactics neither. It's found in team sports, at work, in boss fight, in Call of Duty, Super Smash Bros (team fight), Runescape (Bounty Hunter). We're looking for MOBA experience. Keep in mind that it's mobile MOBA, not PC. Legends PvP is biased by luck, gear and kills. People with 0 kills look like total noobs and seem to not be eligible for this Alpha test because they have no PvP experience. We all have a big warrior in ourselves.

Edit: Roberto, I posted this 2 second after you posted that ^^^^
    I did not say that teamwork and communication was not found outside of PvP; I just tried to make a point that AL/PL PvP do have gameplay correlations with MOBA's, which someone who previously posted thought otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Just a few reasons to why I should be considered eligible

1. Very experienced MOBA player, I've player DOTA, LoL, And mobile MOBAs such as heroes of order and chaos, heroes of soulcraft (the new 5 minute match moba that released not too long ago) I'm a former twink in AL

2. Tons of free time on my hands

3. Active forumer

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    lets say people in Alpha are chosen as part of the Titan Class
    when the real thing comes out will they keep dat tier and if so will they be able to be demoted if they arent good at the game (loosing matches)
    Titan Class will be vanity only and not associated with any in-game rankings. That being said, it is quite a vanity!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Titan Class will be vanity only and not associated with any in-game rankings. That being said, it is quite a vanity!
    so whats the highest class and how many are there in total?
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Very good point. I truly believe that many of you are as good as professional gamers, and will be able to hold your own.

If we were to have a PvP contest, how would we determine the participants and what do you folks think the format should be?
    For the PvP tournament we should have ALL the same gear and pet so it stays just for skill! Not gear. Such as me I have myth amu of doom in AL 6.2k HP and almost beat full Myth warrior with I think Abaddon he had 25% when I died (died cause no manna) but I am not wanting to be in Alpha I am to busy in RL. I would love to join when it first comes out I love MOBA's as I have said in old ones and I have been wanting a wonderful MOBA for phone/mobile devices such as my Motorola X. Or MotoX.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Vanity in CoC ??? or in a chosen Legend game?

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #155
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Vanity in CoC ??? or in a chosen Legend game?
    There will be some type of in-game demarcation (a badge, most likely) in Call of Champions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

There will be some type of in-game demarcation (a badge, most likely) in Call of Champions.
    Man, I must get that! I am in soo badly xD

I'll show these guys the fire that fuels my dragonish warrior will of killing!

One more question: How is it going to happen? Will you take 390 players for Alpha test, then choose the 30 very best of those player to nomite as Titans???

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

How is it going to happen? Will you take 390 players for Alpha test, then choose the 30 very best of those player to nomite as Titans???
    We're letting people in in three tiers (Titan, Legend, Hero). We may let invitees bring in two friends. I would expect we bring in ~3 people from the community into Tier 1.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

When will the decision/invitations sent for alpha testers be date wise?

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #159
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    When will the decision/invitations sent for alpha testers be date wise?
    We'll announce Tier 1 in a couple of weeks.
    | | | |

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I feel like I should be considered for the Alpha version of Call of Champions, for just a few reasons.

-I've been a part of this community for a long while. I know that my forums account is only dated back to I believe 2013, my original forum account was made in 2012, and I started playing Pocket Legends in August 2011. Of course, other people are much "older" of a member, but many have been long gone for quite some time.

-I'm a diverse game player. Since PL has come out, I've played the Dark Legends beta, and the Arcane Legends beta. I've had much fun enjoying being one of the first to play these great games with my friends, and for that simple reason, I'd love to do it once again with Call of Champions.

-Of course, I'm not much of a technical problems and bugs reporter, but that can always change Finding bugs in a brand new game seems like it would honestly be really fun, trying to help the devs perfect a game that the community is excited about

-I've always been a huge PvPer in every game. Even if I'm terrible, I'll PvP all the time, that's mostly why I play every game that I end up doing.

-I feel like Laar from forums would be a great candidate to be part of the Alpha testing, he's a huge LoL player and he understands MOBAs greatly.

If any questions arise, I'll definitely be back to ask.