Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Question: Do we have to live near Austin, TX to be eligible to be a Alpha tester?
    No you do not! Although if you do, we'll probably have a couple of local events.

This is awesome folks, please keep up the nominations, but we'd also like to know how YOU would decide who gets in? What criteria should we be using to evaluate?

Much appreciated,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

EDIT: Reworking this...

I was involved in the Pocket Legends forums for about 2 years while being part of the in-game community since 2010. I have learn a vast amount of both PvP and PvE strategy which carried over into strong decision making and communication in other games such as League of Legends, a game which I started playing for the first time in August of 2011 and became an active player in 2012.

Before I started played either League of Legends or the Legends series, I excelled in the Halo franchise both in memorizing spawn timers of power weapons and map movement/rotations. After awhile I moved onto the mobile gaming since it was more accessible for multiplayer. I played Modern Combat 2 on a highly competitive level (although professional play didn't exist in the game) by participating in clan events ran on a chatting app called Palringo.

(Gameplay my friend recorded when a bunch of the best players joined our public game): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g54DeUkWmhU

In the transition from 2012 to 2013 I rose to the top of the PvP lockdown leaderboards in Spiral Knights for 3 weeks straight. I eventually joined the guild called Guild known for being good for no reason. Eventually someone hacked my account somehow and did some stupid stuff so I stopped playing.

I picked up League of Legends in 2011 when my friend told me to play a game. I really enjoyed what I played but I did not have a computer at the time, so in 2012 I started playing occasionally when I felt like it (like once a week/month). Going into my freshman year of high school I started playing a lot more due to a high population of players at my school. By the end of the year I had grown knowledgeable at every role and position and placed in Silver I on my first provisional series (going 7-3). During the mid season I started studying up on the professional scene being a fan of CLG until I learned hotshotgg was no longer a player for them. I switched to being a TSM fan because of a video my friend showed me of Dyrus back in 2011.

The next split I was placed in Bronze I going 5-5 in provisional games which made me rethink my play and practice in normals before I got into ranked again. During the time I placed a series of Ranked 5s with my team youallsuckpootis where I played a majority of a support style jungler (going sightstone second item for deep vision). We ended up winning 4 out of 5 of the R5 provisional games scoring 3 pentakills in the process. After about 4 months of being inactive in solo queque ranked, I decided I should go for gold before school started or the season ended. I won 22 games in a row, then lost 1, then won my next 10 to get into Silver I. I hit gold soon after (due to a delay for school work).

2014 Season Ranked Stats: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/3...7#ranked-stats

My friends normally put me in the marksmen/ADC position, but I love playing tanks and AD melee assassins. I have played every single champion in the game (besides teemo and shaco because 666) and have no main champion because I play everything.

I was accepted into the fairly but not entirely exclusive beta environment for League of Legends where players who apply to have their account reviewed may be eligible to test out experimental and new updates before other players to give feedback on the changes. I normally log on when there is a new feature to learn the ins and outs before the release to get a sense of how it will impact the community on release. For example, bard, awful champion, but many suggestions came about as to how to fix his kit.

For suggestions on people I think would be good Alpha testers, Ruizhe and Zeus. Zeus because he has literally been in dozens of the best PvP guilds (why? we will never know) and Ruizhe because he posts a lot on the forums and has been involved in the game and community for a long time now. I don't know many PvP players from AL because I never really liked the combat system of AL in PvP. On that note, if the mechanics are generally the same, count me out of the alpha xD I would also recommend considering Zapoke because he is very good at LoL and was a talented PvPer in the legends games.

Different possible helping credits... I was accepted into the TESO beta although I couldn't play due to limited scheduling. I love recording, editing, and streaming videos. I have a 73% win-rate in the ARAM game mode of LoL with over 200 games played (of ARAM alone).

EDIT: I feel like the considerations should be done as private messages, honestly. I felt really weird typing background with other experiences in a forum. I felt the same thing when applying to the Ambassador program back in the day

Good luck on the tests and I hope the game is going fantastically
    Last edited by Roberto077; 04-17-2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: forgot about the PBE lel

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    EDIT: I feel like the considerations should be done as private messages, honestly. I felt really weird typing background with other experiences in a forum. I felt the same thing when applying to the Ambassador program back in the day
    Understood. We'd like this to be a fairly open process so people can see, discuss, and shape how we narrow things down. That being said, of course you can PM with more details if you prefer to keep them private.

Thanks!

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    No you do not! Although if you do, we'll probably have a couple of local events.

This is awesome folks, please keep up the nominations, but we'd also like to know how YOU would decide who gets in? What criteria should we be using to evaluate?

Much appreciated,

- g
    -in-depth knowledge of current in-game mechanics.

-curiosity to learn and test new things.

-willingness to share the knowledge with the community and devs (yes, even if that hurts the devs)

-drama free personality, not engaging in guild wars

-generally known for fairness with a clean history in pvp and pve (not a scammer or beggar).

-contributing to the community as guild master or officer over a long period (these people have seen it all...)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I am in! I think people who have great ability of understanding mechanics of the game must be eligible. I also think people who share knowledge regularly, give tips and is NOT afraid of loosing his top 1 ranking because he shares his tips are the people to bring in. Basically, people on forums are very informed! Forums has benn the best communication system ever.

Here are my criterias idea:

Willing to be part of the Alpha Test: A player must want to be part of the test. If he has no interrest in the new game, there is no reason to include that player. He might just take a vacant place.

Must be a forum member: The best way to share informations and communicate is forums. STS forums is nothing like other forums. The amount of stories and finding that have been shared here is humongous. Being part of the forums doesn't mean simply reading the threads, it means putting his personal opinion. Those opinions are the pioneers of great ideas.

Great understanding of mechanics: A player must be able to understand the game's mechanics. If he follows the instructions wisely and correctly but ends up with a problem, he will understand that it's probably a bug. Sharing it with others will help specify the bug together. Each of us sees a face of the reality and we will share it all. But why "understanding mechanics"? Because this does the difference between a person who doesn't read the instructions well... and a careful reader. It's someone who links problems helping us find the real source.

Shares tips: This willl differenciate bad players and nice ones. Greedy players and equal ones. Sharing tips means mastering the skill, it means knowing the real combo and why how the combo works.

Reports bugs: We're testing a game. Basically finding bugs to avoid any abuse. Players must be able to detail those reports saying how they are replicated and when.

Tests features: A player who tests features is a player who doesn't look for bugs, he finds them. Iff something is not working well, he will find them. Test a specific feature means knowing how the feature works, aswell as all the components and things related to it.

Contribute in tests: If you didn't find a test idea, contribute to other test ideas. It's the least a player can do. Alpha test doesn't mean that everyone involved will find bugs, many will contribute only.

Leadership: Leadership is the most important thing we're looking in this Alpha test. The real top players are the ones who lead their team. A team of leaders is OP. A team of followers... is behind... following.

Experience with MOBA / PvP games: Having knowledge with other MOBA or PvP games is a very good point. CoC is maybe not same as those games but it's a good startpoint for the Titans!

Curiosity: I put curiosity a part because it doesn't only fuel the will of finding bugs, it feeds the will of experimenting this new game. We're not here to simply find bugs, we're here to have some good fun and try a new game! Give feedback and give suggestion for improvements! It's a CHALLENGE for STS because they have to satisfy these players. These players are the ones who see CoC from below. You don't want to deceive these people :3 Bring them in!

ToS, respect and titles: Players in this Alpha Test are given a high consideration and respect. They must respect the ToS and explain them. They have good interaction with other players. They must show respect and professionalism. He must have integrity. He must be smart and know when and how to answer people.

Why you should consider me in:
    - I've been sharing all my founds and tips. I've been informing all new players met in game. I've been encouraging players to ask question and ask for advice. I've been encouraging players to visit forums.
    - I always report bugs and everything that needs to be reported. I've been sniffing (like a beagle nose) many scamming attempt to find bugs. I can't really show it because I started playing AL and SL a bit late. Let's say that they all have been discoverer before me.
    - I have great relationship with players and forums. Always trying to joke (even if some are not funny ;-; ) and trying to have some fun and involve everyone in my hilarious circus.
    - I play regularly and daily. (Good point)
    - For PvP, I never reached the best gear yet in AL but I did excel in some PvP games on other platforms. (Runescape and Super Smash Bros mostly - Not MOBA but still PvP and team fighting)
    - I also want to highlight my creativity for improvement ideas. You hear and you'll HEAR about meh!
    - I am very curious about this new MOBA and I want to try it out!
    - I am the kind of player who searches information and shares it to ALL. I admire Madnexx for his job actually, would love to follow his lead and become like him or better
    - I also have a motivation, like many people here: I've seen players being nominated StarGuard and Guardian of Alterra, I am sure I can fill up your expectations (Be what you want to be). Yes I am Jelly (bad point)
    - I will be a big honor for me to be part of the Legend Class, aiming to reach the Titan class. (I will bare that title with honor and keep proving it)
    - I want to highlight the fact that I've been participating in ALL events since I "restarted" playing AL this January. You have great ideas and I'd like to see more and give my nickel too.
    - I have followed the Twitch sessions, especially these two: 8-Bit; Lovecraft event (not PvP for school reasons)
    - Gaming experience: Runescape top 80k player (in 2m players LB), Capped AL and SL, Super Smash Bros Melee, League of Legends (currently), Clash of Clans (CHAMPION LEAGUE with TH8 doing GoWiPE - Reached top 170 player in canada)
    Speaking strategy with weak stuff, I am the man :P
    Name:  10846731_932616366749711_1147309706_n.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  68.1 KB

I do have a question:

Are you going to change the people on the Tier's list, or is it just for the release? I mean, is it going to be like a leaderboard that is constantly changing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I would love the privilege to play alpha for the exclusivity of alpha which is a one time opportunity and I'd love to put my input into what could be changed/different as I play alpha which will shape the game for its full release. Ive had lot of experience in pvp as it was my forte in pocket legends and arcane legends so I can bring that pvp knowledge to the table when playing alpha. My main aim in alpha is to share my ideas and provide feedback to the devs and to help squash those early bugs that may arise.

I mean who woudnt want to play alpha
    Last edited by Ssneakykills; 04-07-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I would love to become an alpha tester i am not a top pvper but im sure as hell (not to brag) either decent if not good. I am an undergeared warrior in al, using full legendary gear (and no imbueds) but i have killed people with gear classes a bit higher than mine (myth bow, elon gun, para users) in 1v1 and average players in 1v2(other classes, no tank, usually rogue and mage). I have learned all my skills through experience, and because of that i have a negative kdr on my main toon, but those numbers do not represent my skills. It only represents that im too lazy to make a new toon and fill it up wih pets again as i level it to 41 (like most people do after they get the hang of pvp). Also i am not a fan of most mobas, but the 5 minute gameplay seemed very interesting, i would lpve to see what you can do and achieve in five minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Call of Champions is turning out to be something very special. So much so that we have received an overwhelming amount of requests to play as early as possible, most notably from the professional eSport/ competitive gaming community.

As such, Alpha is going to be extremely exclusive and comprised of the Best of the Best. We’ll be announcing it in a couple of weeks, but thought we would give you an early heads up.

Personally, I think this game is amazing. We can’t put it down inside the studio, and we can’t wait to get it into your hands.

We’re opening up Alpha in three tiers over a couple of months:

- Tier 1: Titan Class (30 people total)
    - Tier 2: Legend Class (90 people total)
    - Tier 3: Hero Class (270 people total)

Alpha access is prestige beyond anything we have offered before. It is far beyond being a Founder. It is as close to being a dev as you can get, because you actively help us shape the game. We’ll have a way in game to permanently show that you were part of this elite group.

Use this thread to tell us why you or others should be considered, discuss possible criteria for getting in, and ask us anything else about the Alpha that you would like to know.

Help us figure out who gets to guide the game to completion. In other words, who among you are PvP Titans?

Thanks for everything and looking forward to our next adventure together!

- g

Some criteria for selection:

-Played at least 2-3 years with StG
    -At least tried other games made by StG
    -Has a decent reputation on the forums
    -Well-known throughout the game/forum
    -Has a creative mind for possible suggestions
    -Able to play many games over the test to elicit the bugs etc.
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 04-07-2015 at 05:18 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    I mean who woudnt want to play alpha
    it is dang hard work.be prepared to not only find one bug at a time, but several bugs at once with side effects. it takes a lot of dedication to sort this things out and aside from the bragging rights it s not fun only.
    (a family member was game tester for nintendo)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I've played some MOBAs, and I'd think I'd be great helping out with this! I'd recommend Ruizhe though, he's played STS games for a while now. Also, I'd be great to give you some suggestions for the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dang, to be considered in becoming an Alpha member would be an honor. I have played Pocket Legends back in 2010 and supported STS all the way. I have dropped over 300 $ combined In all the games and nothing woild make me happier than to help out the development in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Also, tell your chosen users they have 24 or 48 hours to confirm if they are going to do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    In addition to the "best of the best", I think newcomers of the MOBA genre should be considered. When this game is released, you'll have many experienced MOBA players flocking to the game, but many, many more who are new to MOBA's, and if you don't have a solid integration for these players, you won't be as successful as you should.

I have never played a MOBA before in my life, and that is why i believe I should be considered for alpha testing. Silly, right? Well, if I end up among the best of the best, then it means you were able to integrate or to teach a newcomer into playing like a "champion" (forgive the pun lol). If I feel out of place, I will let you know "hey I don't get this" or "hey, this concept is really confusing". Afterall, I'm going into the game with as much understanding of CoC as the "best of the best", aren't I? I have as much understanding of PvP as the "pros" do, as I have twinked a lot. PvP in AL is very simple, yet since everything is now gear-based, people confuse "pro" with "best geared". Since there is no gear in CoC, I know everyone will have a chance. I will be having weekdays free for the next few months, so I will have a lot of free time testing this game.

I am very competitive. I simply don't like to lose . I will play my heart out and do my very best, just as i do with every competition I've ever been in. In Arcane Battlegrounds, i managed to hold a spot within the top 10 for a few months. I am a very good goal-setter too. I went from 500 gold to 5 million gold in the first day of this easter egg event in AL. When I have something to work for, I will go after it like a police dog after a felon drug lord. If you consider me for Alpha, I will make it my goal to do my very best and to shape the game into what it needs to be.

I have been proactive in this community for nearly 2 years. I have reported numerous bugs and positively suggested many improvements for AL. I am very intelligent, and a quick-thinker. I will suggest postive ideas as soon as they come to mind. I will be very active in the CoC community as well. I have created many helpful guides and organizations to help new player grow more accustomed to AL and when CoC gets released, I will welcome new players with guides and organizations to help them learn what I've learned, further growing that newcomer base! I've also suggested ideas to help the community become closer together. I am always chock-full of ideas. I love STS, even though I am very critical about things. I want to make sure that CoC will be among the best games on mobile for sure.

I really hope you consider me for Alpha.

My suggestion on what the criteria for selection should be:

-Active Community Member
    -Experienced Spacetime Games Player (at least 2 years)
    -Genuine Interest in CoC
    -Proactive in Reporting Bugs and Issues
    -Quick to Provide Brilliant Ideas and Suggestions
    Edited

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I wish to see Madnex & Goodsyntax included as alphas great knowledgable players, with unlimited experience in finding bugs & testing.
    Avy
    12-2012

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I recommend myself (Madxnoob) because ive played almost every sts game an gone pro. Also im a quick learner and have no problem no lifing this game to find the bugs. So give me a date and ill be ready. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I wish to be considered in the Alpha game of CoC. Also my pvp teammates (Raregem and Shinytoy)

We PVP in AL everyday, break down the game, submit bug reports in the Technical Bugs and Issues section of AL and are very active in the AL forums.

Please also consider Serancha.

She is very technical, active on the forums and Technical Bugs and Issues section as well.
    I'd love to add a female gamers perspective and be a part of the Alpha group! I have been playing AL for 2 years now on a daily basis. I love PvP and it is a big part of my game play in AL. I am involved in in-game player testing of bugs and always enjoy helping out.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post:

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

For comparison purposes, here are the requirements for external folks asking to get in:

- Diamond tier League of Legends players or 4000+ MMR DotA players
    - Highly accomplished eSports athletes/ Twitch broadcasters

Keep it up folks, who are our best?
    | | | |

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I stick around. Been playing your games since 2012.
    I support your team financially. Ive spent upwards of 500 dollars on your games.
    I have no ban history in your games. Im civilized. I treat others the way I want to be treated.
    I am a good critic. Ill tell you guys what needs to be worked on.
    Im loyal. Ive played 2000+ hours of pl alone.
    Thats like... over 3 months of 24/7 gameplay.

Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Call of Champions is turning out to be something very special. So much so that we have received an overwhelming amount of requests to play as early as possible, most notably from the professional eSport/ competitive gaming community.

As such, Alpha is going to be extremely exclusive and comprised of the Best of the Best. We’ll be announcing it in a couple of weeks, but thought we would give you an early heads up.

Personally, I think this game is amazing. We can’t put it down inside the studio, and we can’t wait to get it into your hands.

We’re opening up Alpha in three tiers over a couple of months:

- Tier 1: Titan Class (30 people total)
    - Tier 2: Legend Class (90 people total)
    - Tier 3: Hero Class (270 people total)

Alpha access is prestige beyond anything we have offered before. It is far beyond being a Founder. It is as close to being a dev as you can get, because you actively help us shape the game. We’ll have a way in game to permanently show that you were part of this elite group.

Use this thread to tell us why you or others should be considered, discuss possible criteria for getting in, and ask us anything else about the Alpha that you would like to know.

Help us figure out who gets to guide the game to completion. In other words, who among you are PvP Titans?

Thanks for everything and looking forward to our next adventure together!

- g

Hello Gary,

I wish to be considered for the Alpha access because of the following:

1. In all of your games, excluding DL, I have been hardcore into PvP & have established many effective techniques for the classes that I have played in your various games.
    2. I analyze game mechanics & try to figure out the reason why a bug is being caused rather than merely addressing the bug. This is so to help developers locate the source and fix the problem more efficiently.
    3. I regularly submit bug reports in the Technical Bugs and Issues section of AL. Anything that requires immediate support, I PM the respective moderators about so they are able to handle the issue in a timely fashion.
    4. I've been a loyal, passionate, and hardcore player of STG games for 5 years and counting.
    5. I regularly win developer hosted PvP tournaments. In total, I have placed first or second in: 6 tournaments, 4 of them being developer hosted. I mention this not as a boast but as a means to show that throughout your games, I have been referenced as a skilled PvP player.
    6. I can play on all platforms: Android, Chrome, iOS
    7. I have the hardware required to take videos to highlight important bugs.
    8. I have a YouTube Channel with 469 subscribers and 63,000 views.
    9. I am highly into PvP and host many of my own developer sponsored tournaments such as the 8-bit Salute CTF tournament or L36 Battle of the Greats CTF Tournament!

On top of this, I am willing to share knowledge because while knowledge may be power, I am also interested who is able to apply knowledge in the most effective manner possible. On top of this, before making these guides, I made sure I was the best if not one of the best in the category so that I do not distribute false knowledge:
    AL PvP Guides:
    Rogue Tips & Tricks - Everything To Know About Rogues

SL PvP Guides:
    Operative PvP Guide

PL PvP Guides:
    * L66 Bear PvP Guide
    * L61 Demonic Bird PvP Guide
    * L71 Bear PvP Guide

PvP Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adMswxPSkzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICAbg4PKlZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeFlzNGfXe0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2iRy-j1DU

I would like to nominate the following players to be considered Alpha access testers: Shinytoy (Sorcerer), Night (Warrior), Asphynxia (Rogue), Centergy (Warrior), Arrypotta (Sorcerer), Conradev (Sorcerer), Avshow (Rogue), Danley (Rogue), Twoxc (Rogue), Protidgy (Rogue). Any of the above players are highly skilled and understand game mechanics in AL so I feel that they will be able to do the same in the future. The fact that there is 3 slots will not change my mind about any of these recommendations.

Thank you for considering me,

Zeus
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-09-2015 at 01:51 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hello Gary,

I would like to be considers for the Alpha role in the upcoming CoC tests. These are the reasons I feel that I would be an asset. I am an avid AL pvper playing both warrior and rogue. I can honestly say that I have a true understanding and masterful skillset for both offensive and defensive tactics as well as cooperative game play.

Prior to STG I was heavily commited to WoW and EQ both of which chosing to play on pvp servers to satisfy my thirst for competitive 1v 1 and group style battles.

I still play games such as CoD but I prefer the hack and slash style of play over single shooter. This said I love tactical battles.

Above all, I love to play chess at a competitive level. I know this is a board game and some might wonder why I would even mention this. The reason being is I believe the try art to any competitive pvp style game is understanding your opponent. To be able anticipate their moves. The truly elite are able to see the entire game and make strategic moves that position themselves to reign victorious. This type of thinking I believe has allowed me excel at every pvp type of game that I have played.

I have the ability to play at a very active level.

I can play IOS and chrome.

I have the ability to articulate myself in a way that I will be able share detailed constructive feedback to help ensure CoC meets it true potential.

It would be a true honor to part of this first elite group to test this game.

Nominations:

Zeus (rogue), Arrypotta (sorc), Leyskittles (rogue), visa (sorc), night (warrior), Voorg (Sorc), Hell (war)

Although their are many other players that I consider elite pvpers in AL these individuals I believe posses not only a high skillset but above average tactical understanding for pvp.

IGN: Centergy (warrior)
    Vaepor (Rogue)
    Last edited by Khicho; 04-07-2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: I wanted to better share the reasons I should be considered as well as make nominations.