Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 314

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

  1. #241
    Senior Member Dragoonclaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    On all dragons paw Crazyness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Posts
    3,278
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    740
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    849
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

    Default

    Hey guys,

    If you knew what a MOBA was, you wouldn't speak about ganging and Legends PvP. Ganging in a MOBA is a very known way to cash kills. When the other team is being OP, the only way to win is to gang them seperately. Keep in mind that it's MOBA, not PvP. One Man Army is not ganging. CoC is not a PvP room and you're not going to use the skills of your Rogue, sorceress or commando.

    Thank you.

  2. #242
    Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,204
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    761
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    279 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    Hey guys,

    If you knew what a MOBA was, you wouldn't speak about ganging and Legends PvP. Ganging in a MOBA is a very known way to cash kills. When the other team is being OP, the only way to win is to gang them seperately. Keep in mind that it's MOBA, not PvP. One Man Army is not ganging. CoC is not a PvP room and you're not going to use the skills of your Rogue, sorceress or commando.

    Thank you.
    ikr lol....
    hai doods

  3. #243
    Senior Member Zapoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    :o
    Posts
    1,545
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    59
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    195
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

    Default

    Just saw this thread today. Can't wait for this game to come out. I love MOBAs. I have a few suggestions for people (other than me), as well as some reasons as to why I think I should be, at least, considered for the alpha. First, my suggestions are Hahahahabirdy, Roberto077 and Zeus. Zeus and Birdy are both very skillful in every aspect of PvP I have ever seen them in. Both have exceptional understanding of mechanics from what I've seen (Birdy wins almost every tourney he enters, too). Additionally, Zeus is very active and dedicated to this community, so I think he'd be excellent with bug reports and communication with devs about the mechanics of the game. Robert, though not as skillful as Birdy and Zeus, still is good in PvP, and he understands the mechanics. Additionally, he is a content maker on YouTube, and understands how MOBAs work.

    As for myself, I think I'd be good because of a few things. The main thing that, I think, is relevant is my League of Legends experience. I've played League of Legends for 2.5 years. I'm gold ranked in solo queue ranked, and I have over 2000 games of normal 5v5s. I feel that I've got a good grasp on the concept of how to play MOBAs (though executing can sometimes be difficult, as it is a team game). Mechanically, I wouldn't say I'm amazing, but I think I'm still good (I don't think that many tricks from League of Legends will carry over to CoC, though). Additionally, I've had a lot of experience with being in closed betas and reporting bugs in them (examples being Final Fantasy XIV, SWTOR, Infinite Crisis, Rift, and some others not really worth mentioning).

    At any rate, that's all I wanted to say. Congratulations to those who make it in.
    Last edited by Zapoke; 04-15-2015 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Decided to put more effort into it

  4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #244
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,983
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhawkeye View Post
    So lets just say we happen to be platinum league in LOL and can prove it. Does that boost our chances of being picked?
    It may... send me a PM?
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  5. #245
    Member represents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Team Represents FTW!!!
    Alts: Represents,Disrespects
    [True Legend]
    "Wtf a 2pc True Legend bird???-All
    Me: I beat the impossible.

  6. #246
    Member Glorbuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Dakota, USA
    Posts
    156
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    I know I'm a little late posting here, but I would like to nominate somebody who has played every single one of the Legends series and he is still very active in every single one. Not only that but he is the most prolific PvPer in any game I have seen him play! I definitely know, as a fact, that he is an absolute TITAN of PvP. You would be doing STG a disservice if you didn't give him one of the very limited Titan spots. His name in Star Legends is zenxpro, also conquered. I'm not sure if he has nominated himself yet, but I can assure all of you that he is a Titan. Message him, he goes by Conquered here on the forums. He has mastered every class, every game, every stat, and every little trick is known to him. Please consider contacting him and seeing if he is interested.

    Creds to Doframingo/Dofrazeus for the Sig!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Glorbuk For This Useful Post:


  8. #247
    Senior Member Roberto077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere to my left
    Posts
    4,349
    Blog Entries
    155
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    387
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

    Default Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    It may... send me a PM?
    Im going to send you a PM with some info on league skill background checks tomorrow when I get a chance.

    EDIT: still very busy, I have time today to send stuff. Essentially my April is packed with work while I have nothing in May
    Last edited by Roberto077; 04-15-2015 at 07:03 AM.

    Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

  9. #248
    Luminary Poster Conquered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Posts
    6,215
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,092
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    708
    Thanked in
    410 Posts

    Default

    Hi Gary, I would like to nominate myself to be one of the Alpha Tester, the reasons are:

    -I've been playing Pocket Legends, Arcane Legends and mostly now is Star Legends, Lets talk about Star Legends ( because i stop playing PL,AL lol). I am addicted to PvP and has achieved to be #2 at the leaderboards, when Star Legends has it Expansion (Level 46 & 51) I have the achievement to be the 3rd player to cap and in the start of 2014 i mostly spent my enjoyment into looking of Bugs with Mastergundam to every map , and the items that we were wearing and we are doing that until now and we have found out that there were tons of bugs in all maps except "The Hive". I spent my gameplay since December 2011.
    - I am playing League of Legends and I was a Diamond II in Season 4 and now I am Gold I, I also play Dota , MMR 3.2k Dota 2.
    -I have the Youtube Channel (Zenxpro) that was mostly seen by Star Legends players, teaching them techniques, guides and some of my skills in PvP.

    Also, For the improvements and for the good of the game, in all honesty i would like to nominate these people, they were the most experienced player from PL,SL,DL,AL. Some of them only played a single or 2 game(s) of legends. I do know them since my account was made here on forums and been played with them for a few times. I have included some of the new players because of there skills and great effort in doing such awesome builds to PvP/PvE and testing out a map where we can get alot of XP and Golds.

    -Bilaxman
    -KingFu
    -Madnex
    -Dragoonclaws
    -OPest
    -Zeus
    -Ravager
    -Ruizhe
    -MasterGundam
    -Roberto077
    -DivineMoustache
    -Zojak
    -SaltyMcSwag
    -XghostzX
    -Shilooo
    -Angeldawn
    -InstantHumor
    -HoardSeeker
    -HaliGali

    ◄║║ Click My Signature to Check My Youtube Channel ║║►
    Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking
    HERE!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Conquered For This Useful Post:


  11. #249
    Senior Member Dragoonclaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    On all dragons paw Crazyness: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Posts
    3,278
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    740
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    849
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    Hi Gary, I would like to nominate myself to be one of the Alpha Tester, the reasons are:

    -I've been playing Pocket Legends, Arcane Legends and mostly now is Star Legends, Lets talk about Star Legends ( because i stop playing PL,AL lol). I am addicted to PvP and has achieved to be #2 at the leaderboards, when Star Legends has it Expansion (Level 46 & 51) I have the achievement to be the 3rd player to cap and in the start of 2014 i mostly spent my enjoyment into looking of Bugs with Mastergundam to every map , and the items that we were wearing and we are doing that until now and we have found out that there were tons of bugs in all maps except "The Hive". I spent my gameplay since December 2011.
    - I am playing League of Legends and I was a Diamond II in Season 4 and now I am Gold I, I also play Dota , MMR 3.2k Dota 2.
    -I have the Youtube Channel (Zenxpro) that was mostly seen by Star Legends players, teaching them techniques, guides and some of my skills in PvP.

    Also, For the improvements and for the good of the game, in all honesty i would like to nominate these people, they were the most experienced player from PL,SL,DL,AL. Some of them only played a single or 2 game(s) of legends. I do know them since my account was made here on forums and been played with them for a few times. I have included some of the new players because of there skills and great effort in doing such awesome builds to PvP/PvE and testing out a map where we can get alot of XP and Golds.

    -Bilaxman
    -KingFu
    -Madnex
    -Dragoonclaws
    -OPest
    -Zeus
    -Ravager
    -Ruizhe
    -MasterGundam
    -Roberto077
    -DivineMoustache
    -Zojak
    -SaltyMcSwag
    -XghostzX
    -Shilooo
    -Angeldawn
    -InstantHumor
    -HoardSeeker
    -HaliGali
    Add me in LoL! IGN: Dragoonclaws

    and thank you for the nominating

  12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #250
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,983
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts

    Default

    This is awesome folks. As the thread has developed, a clearer picture has emerged for Tier 1. We're looking for someone that represents the Best of the Best of the community. This person should be good at PvP, obviously, but we also are looking for someone who exhibits the character traits of a true leader. Someone that understands how Game Development works, and uses their relationship with us to make the game better for all. Someone who is interested in finding bugs and balance issues for the good of the game. Someone who represents the community at its best, that we would be proud to put into a mix with other professionals. A true People's Champion.

    We have another announcement coming towards the end of this week, and then I would anticipate us choosing Tier 1 (and kicking off Alpha) towards the end of next week. So if you have not got your nominations in yet, please do so, and thanks!

    - g
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:


  14. #251
    Senior Member Hoardseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Near the Loot
    Posts
    3,432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    545
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    This is awesome folks. As the thread has developed, a clearer picture has emerged for Tier 1. We're looking for someone that represents the Best of the Best of the community. This person should be good at PvP, obviously, but we also are looking for someone who exhibits the character traits of a true leader. Someone that understands how Game Development works, and uses their relationship with us to make the game better for all. Someone who is interested in finding bugs and balance issues for the good of the game. Someone who represents the community at its best, that we would be proud to put into a mix with other professionals. A true People's Champion.

    We have another announcement coming towards the end of this week, and then I would anticipate us choosing Tier 1 (and kicking off Alpha) towards the end of next week. So if you have not got your nominations in yet, please do so, and thanks!

    - g
    Answer :
    Best Bug Finder: Madnex
    I was amazed at his thread!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?158141
    He found Mostly more than 50Bugs

    and

    i'd vote Zeus for traits of a True Leader

    Question: There will be ONE Leader for all of us?
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 04-15-2015 at 12:47 PM.

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #252
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,983
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    Question: There will be ONE Leader for all of us?
    No, we'll invite three from the community. Each of them can invite two others, for a total of nine.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. #253
    Member Gregjoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Balefort Sewers, Alterra
    Posts
    58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Well I have been with sts since 2010 when I started pocket legends and still play pl everyday. I would love to have a chance at testing da New game c:

  17. #254
    Member Gregjoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Balefort Sewers, Alterra
    Posts
    58
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I probably won't get chosen but it's worth a try .

  18. #255
    Forum Adept Caztori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Balefort Castle
    Posts
    353
    Blog Entries
    46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    107
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    I will take this opportunity in hope of being one of the first to touch this amazing game!

    I am a Pocket Legends player who has been around since the first month of realise. Ever since then I've tested all of your games but in the end still got back into PL. This is the first game you are going to release after PL that I really think will get all of my attention. When I am into a game, I tend to stick to the certain game for a long time and loves to dig down into game mechanics to know every little trick.

    My addiction to examine a game can be described with my 8 500+ words (About 30 pages in Word) guide to a level 15 Warrior in PL (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...or-Twink-Guide). And if that isn't convenience enough, I also made one about level 5 Enchantress twink, level 5 Rhino twink and level 10 Rhino twink

    I know how many people wants to get into the alpha, but at least I did a try. Hopefully I will get a glimpse of the game before the release or even the beta!

  19. #256
    Banned Ssneakykills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South east of England
    Posts
    4,866
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,245
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    No, we'll invite three from the community. Each of them can invite two others, for a total of nine.
    Whe people start the first part of alpha will we be able to see a bit of gameplay of them Playing it when they play?

  20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #257
    Dev Justg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,020
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,983
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Whe people start the first part of alpha will we be able to see a bit of gameplay of them Playing it when they play?
    We're still figuring this out, great question. I know you would like to see it as soon as possible, we of course would like it to be as polished as possible. We'll figure out the right balance here
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:


  22. #258
    Senior Member Ardbeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    877
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,187
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're still figuring this out, great question. I know you would like to see it as soon as possible, we of course would like it to be as polished as possible. We'll figure out the right balance here
    we would all love to see some bloopers from early alpha, with our test dummy s reaction, just make sure you collect them, please! of course you can decide to show this after polishing, but it would be great fun for the community.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:


  24. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    265
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

    Default

    definitely, I like the aspect of being able to see how the game will progress as development continues. I still love watching old PL videos and reminiscing on the bobble head enchantresses, and how much the graphics had improved in 2-3 years.

  25. #260
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    172
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Hey,

    I have been playing AL since season 1, I previously played PL for a short duration and everyday I create a task for myself, I desire to be the best and within me is a slight competitive side.

    Although I am pessimistic, I see this as a crucial key to the alpha test server as I'm very effective at noticing the negatives and my feedback will get to the point but have a lot of detail in helping you alter anything you see necessary.

    Also, I'm my own person - I despise people who follow a crowd. I never just agree with others, I consider all the pros and cons, I'm never unsure and if I truly admire something at catches my eye - it comes to me in an instant.

    I'm also searching for experience as my aspiration is to become like you developers, I wish to become in some what a game developer, I'm currently studying coding and system/game development.

    In addition, I have the added bonus of being younger then most whom will most likely apply giving me the advantage of knowing what younger generations prefer and will adhere to by the highest potential of enjoyment.

    Furthermore, although I am fairly young I always approach with a sophisticated, advanced, professional view on everything I am faced with, if it be something I enjoy, or something I loathe... In this case I'm sure I'll thoroughly enjoy this experience if you allow me the opportunity of a life time.

    This game of all games will be the one I will remember from my childhood, but it's up to you to fulfil that.

    The question is, who will be my opposite...who is optimistic?

    Thanks in advance, hope to see you in the alpha test server.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Call of Champions Pre-Alpha Gameplay Screenshots
    By Remiem in forum Call of Champions General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-08-2015, 02:06 AM
  2. call of champions
    By Gladius in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 12:42 AM
  3. Call of Champions IN GAME!
    By Befs in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:32 PM
  4. Call of champions
    By Epw in forum Call of Champions General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 04:10 PM
  5. Call of Champions
    By Mr.Diamante in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2015, 07:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •