Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    CANT WAIT TO SEE ZEUS RECORD HIS TEAM BEATING THE HECK OUT OF THESE PRO GUYS INVITED!
    (Just fyi i'm just predicting that zeus is going in the alpha Cuz like he is zeus, its basically secured)
    Zeus may be one of the best at al but dosent mean hes gonna be the best at CoC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by IamRegi View Post
    To be honest I think the new game would be more successful choosing the less obvious candidates instead of the familiar faces, although ravager deserves a spot.
    Last edited by Remiem; 04-22-2015 at 01:40 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Just saying you should make it very clear that the three people chosen are NOT allowed to 'sell' these two spots via means of in game gold/items or cash. You would think you don't have to say this, but trust me... you do. (:
    These people should know better, but how about this: If we catch wind of any Alpha player selling their slots in any fashion, we'll perma ban them from all our games.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    These people should know better, but how about this: If we catch wind of any Alpha player selling their slots in any fashion, we'll perma ban them from all our games.
    Sounds good. Looking forward to watching the fun on twitch! I'll be cheering for the sts players, whoever they may be!! Congrats to all the people who have been nominated we have a lot of exceptional players who contribute immensely to these games. Don't be upset if you aren't selected for Alpha, there will be other opportunities for you to get in the game pre-release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If I am not selected I would like to give advice to the devs. MOBA experience is critical in this testing process. You need players who invent the "metas" not follow the "metas". Players who invent builds and experiment with off the wall strategies. This is how you find balance issues that weren't seen at first glance. Balance issues are the #1 plague of MOBAS.

Sincerely,
    SELENAfknGOMEZ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Default0519 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Guys, none of the major candidates for these alpha spots are the type that would sell their spots. I doubt that is something to worry about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Guys, none of the major candidates for these alpha spots are the type that would sell their spots. I doubt that is something to worry about.
    Very true. Spacetime is taking development on this game very, very seriously, so I highly doubt they would bring in someone without trusting him or her completely

Edit: Also it is quite evident that if you were to do it, you would be totally screwed ever in whatever you used to get you to the alpha tester position in the first place. Remember, this thread is for members within the Spacetime community rather than externals. Everyone here has had to have some relevance in PL, SL, or AL in some major way and screwing up on this unreleased game would be a death sentence to your past gaming and relationships here.
    Last edited by Roberto077; 04-21-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Highly disagree Ener, but yeah... Better off that it's out in the open. Not sure if you see the shenanigans that go on behind the scenes in LINE. It's just peace of mind for everyone else that it would be handled seriously if it happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IamRegi View Post
    My Main point is that it is sure that he gets in to CoC alpha, and i don't doubt our community can keep up with the outsider proffessionals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

After nominating Conquered for his outstanding leadership skills and knowledge of how the Legends Series was developed, I would also like to nominate myself. I have played every Legends game, and I must say I absolutely love Star Legends. I spend a little time each day in PvP improving myself and I believe I have the right leadership skills and knowledge of the workings of Spacetime Games. I am very interested in this new development and I know I would be a good addition to the Alpha testing team. I will have a lot of free time this summer to help polish up and help give good feedback about the game. I'm very excited for this new development in progress and please consider me to be a part of your Alpha Testing Team! 😏

Creds to Doframingo/Dofrazeus for the Sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also responding to my previous post I can enter Titan Tier I have a whole guild that is greatly interested in mobas and it would be a nice change

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think I shouid be considered.

1. I pvp in al everyday and I would like to test this games system .

2. Im a very kind person I also provide a lot of suggestions in threads and could be very helpful with updates etc.

3. This is a game suit for me, I like to play MOBAs and would be a very fun expierience for me.

4. And last I am a trusted person compared to a few others and deserve to be able to play. I have also played since season 1 and if I am eligible I will take any class.

Ign: Erotes
    Last edited by Franocazzzo; 04-22-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I always loved Arcane Legends and would love help give my ideas towards Call of Champions so it can thrive and last where some of the other titles started to lose their luster.

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Nominations are closed, results are in!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...59#post2133659

Thank you all for the incredible discussion, looking forward to talking more about how to get into Tier 2!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com