Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Cool Ayo! Its my time to celebrate..

..yes,i bought my EMS.

When i started to play last year i was a totally noob. I had no idea what shall i do. How to level fast, how to farm, how to gain income. Somehow, i felt like this adventrue will be amazing. Also, i was lucky, beacuse i met some real trustworthly friends back in the days and i recieved a lots of help. Ive got my point of view slowly and my interest just growth bigger and bigger as i met new people, looted expensive drops, won pvps and so on. Ill never forget these days.

But today, i reached a goal what i never felt for sure ill be able to. I wasnt really expected this whole thing, i just got an idea to count over all of my horaded sets. Then i realised that im sitting on more than 90m at all invested into stuff. So i decided to sell them and get a Lv 71 Elite somehow. And yes, i did it. Im so happy. I cant even express whats in my head now. Im just glad that ive achieved something really cool.

I hope i inspire some of you to dont give up on playing, because... you just never know. As my case shows: everything is possible if you invest enough resource to reach your goals. And i just wanted to share my gladness with all of you.

P.s.(1): Sorry for my bad english grammar
    P.s.(2): I hope youll have a nice day and enjoy the game as well!
    See you online Folks!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-04-07-21-44-37.JPG
Views: 380
Size:  203.6 KB

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post: