Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: L20 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Budapest View Post
    This argument ended a while ago, but since all of you have another 2 coins to put into the slot machine, then let's do this!

What can you insult me on? My own opinions? That's quite pathetic honestly... if you cannot accept one's opinions and speak on it in a respectable way, then why are you on forums?

Definition of Special:
    1. better, greater, or otherwise different from what is usual.
    2. exceptionally good or precious.

So thank you for thinking I was "special", brings tears to my eyes that you can muster up some brain to come up with something logical! Now back on topic.

If you have beaten any Bear with that said build, would you care to give me their IGNs, Gear Setups, & their KDRs? Also, if you have beaten so many Bears with that said build, you can beat mine too right? I'll make it, just to fight you. I'll even use a Lv.10 Forgotten Bow to give you more of a fighting chance if you'd like. I also don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself, and I myself, can say that build is horrid. I'm sure invertibrate can agree since you're so fond of him, and only would enjoy "insulting" me as you've said.

My account? My forum one? Well, my forum account is new because I hadn't much purpose for arguments such as these, so I tended to try and avoid forums completely. Forums are also quite useless when you have a friend that looks through them for anything interesting, which for me, are only tournaments, and items. But that said friend has now flew from the nest of PL, and is currently pursuing his dreams, so I was basically forced to make this account, since you require so much backstory. On my PL account, I can show you all of my characters that sum up for about 150k+ PvP kills (including ctf), and my founder shield if that helps more?

I never said anything about me being "old", I'm only a 17 year old Hungarian. Also, me even saying my beginning year of PL was to reply to invertibrate's statement: "so considering I've been doing this before you knew what a plat pack was, dont get on your high horse." So please...double read before assuming things. I also do not want to be "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", I'm me, myself and I.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything...? I never said his words were false besides in the argument about the build Motivating posted because I was sure I was correct. As said before: "I don't speak on things unless I'm quite sure of the outcome, or have tried them for myself", that's something I've attained throughout my years of PL, experience and rational thinking. Please don't doubt me, especially when you all do not know me. If anything, I can be a "Zeus", or "Invertibrate", or even better if I actually cared that much to give tips to newbies and pros alike.

Not sure if that was to me, or invertibrate, but whatever floats your boat.
    More please

Worst sig EU, got bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
    More please
    Translation: I can't make a comeback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motivating View Post
    More please
    Also are you going to accept my challenge, or ignore it? I would understand if you chose the 2nd option.

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Flame fest...Please take this elsewhere guys. Jun just wanted a build and tips

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    Flame fest...Please take this elsewhere guys. Jun just wanted a build and tips
    More off topic post really does not help the situation... it's over already. Just get back to the topic at hand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

More off topic post really does not help the situation... it's over already. Just get back to the topic at hand.
    Founder shield? No such thing.

You also go out and call invertibrate egotistical when you just said you could be better than Zeus. Nobody is better than Zeus.
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 04-14-2015 at 09:30 PM.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Do you think I'd read all the comments in a flame fest? I wrote what I said because you guys were writing flame essays

BOO!

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Umm.. I am egotistical, is there anything factually wrong with that?

& with regards to the argument or debate whatever the hell you wanna call it, I shrekt you.
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Oh lord. This will never end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Founder shield? No such thing.

You also go out and call invertibrate egotistical when you just said you could be better than Zeus. Nobody is better than Zeus.
    Shield of Gratitude. More commonly known as "Founder's Shield".

Please stop Stan. Zeus isn't the best in PL(whatever that means), and doesn't know everything about PL. Same to invertibrate. I'm quite sure no one except the developers could know everything about PL, so how can you be the best if someone is far ahead of you? I most likely could of been better than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", if I actually cared to help the community, or excel at a single level bracket as they did. I could of been more renown than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", However I'm me. And I like who I am, and where I stand currently in PL. As for the egotistical thing... ego and confidence are two different words, you should learn the difference between them.

Do you think I'd read all the comments in a flame fest? I wrote what I said because you guys were writing flame essays
    No? Exactly the reason why I said it was over with. I also wrote it because you lack information upon just glimpsing at the "flame essays", basically what I call: judging before analyzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Umm.. I am egotistical, is there anything factually wrong with that?

& with regards to the argument or debate whatever the hell you wanna call it, I shrekt you.
    Yes, there's a lot factually wrong with it.

Egotistical:
    excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

The definition alone is already an insult.

Considering you misread a build, and argued off of your own...no sorry, you didn't get a trophy for anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Sorry to ruin your thread, Jun.

In all honestly, when you start playing L20 mage, you will get the minor complexity of it by just seeing a few other mages. L20 mage isn't hard at all to get down. It's basically self-explanatory.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Budapest makes it sound like I'm the one at fault lol. If you both didn't argue on this thread, it wouldn't have gone this far

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Budapest makes it sound like I'm the one at fault lol. If you both didn't argue on this thread, it wouldn't have gone this far
    I'm saying you aren't making it better. Also, the fact you didn't read anything we said, & the fact you continue to post more obviously shows you really don't care for what you said earlier: "Flame fest...Please take this elsewhere guys. Jun just wanted a build and tips". Oh, and on top of that, "I" didn't start this argument. Please don't point fingers if you didn't even take the time to read what this is all about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Shield of Gratitude. More commonly known as "Founder's Shield".

Please stop Stan. Zeus isn't the best in PL(whatever that means), and doesn't know everything about PL. Same to invertibrate. I'm quite sure no one except the developers could know everything about PL, so how can you be the best if someone is far ahead of you? I most likely could of been better than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", if I actually cared to help the community, or excel at a single level bracket as they did. I could of been more renown than "Zeus" or "Invertibrate", However I'm me. And I like who I am, and where I stand currently in PL. As for the egotistical thing... ego and confidence are two different words, you should learn the difference between them.

No? Exactly the reason why I said it was over with. I also wrote it because you lack information upon just glimpsing at the "flame essays", basically what I call: judging before analyzing.

Yes, there's a lot factually wrong with it.

Egotistical:
    excessively conceited or absorbed in oneself; self-centered.

The definition alone is already an insult.

Considering you misread a build, and argued off of your own...no sorry, you didn't get a trophy for anything.
    Jeez.. calm down? Learn to have a laugh once in a while, & btw, there isn't anything factually 'wrong' with somebody being egotistical, thats just your opinion relating to the definition. An example: "absorbed in oneself" you think badly of this proposition, as you would not like this definition to be connotated to you.
    So I'm egotistical, deal with it? If you don't like it stop replying, you're just fuelling my ego.
    I eagerly await your reply, for many reasons, thats if you do.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Jeez.. calm down? Learn to have a laugh once in a while, & btw, there isn't anything factually 'wrong' with somebody being egotistical, thats just your opinion relating to the definition. An example: "absorbed in oneself" you think badly of this proposition, as you would not like this definition to be connotated to you.
    So I'm egotistical, deal with it? If you don't like it stop replying, you're just fuelling my ego.
    I eagerly await your reply, for many reasons, thats if you do.
    I am calm? I'm giving my statements to not so smart statements. No anger here. As for your "harmless arrogance", the synonyms to the word 'conceited' are: Arrogant, Boastful, Supercilious, Snob, & more. If you consider these words "nothing factually wrong", you should buy a few dictionaries. Also asking me to "deal with it", and that I'm "fueling your ego", doesn't change the action I'll do? I'll speak when I want, especially if I dislike someone's statements, and your ego for sure can't stop me. That's all I'll say to that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

& with regard to resc's post & your reply, you need to back off, I'm the first one to put my hands up & admit I was out of line about the mistaken build. As far as I was concerned I was done with the argument & was just simply asking whats wrong with me being egotistical. Instead of getting a civil answer, I get some ego-hurt arrogant response, maybe you should take some of your own advice. You & I are both to blame because you kept/(keep?) replying to my comments. Keep your mouth shut & maybe we can all get along ?

& finally, Jun I'm not sorry about posting in your thread as originally I was sticking up for a build ,that in my mind, seemed great so my soul purpose of posting was to, in the end, get you the best build at 20 mage. If you want further info on 20 mage you know where to find me ig. I suggest if you're thinking of dex mage, see Canofcoke if you get chance but he's lately become less active. If you want to do 20 str mage either see elemantalheal or drout/rigamort, I can give you a good guide on how both work as I was best at both of them (I wonder if he can resist commenting lolol) however Can & Ele have soully done that lvl & char style for probably longer than I have so they might know little tips etc.

How's that for a flame para?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

You seem to be missing the point, I don't need to buy a dictionary, you need to stop giving advice where it isn't welcomed, as I have already told you. Past your naivity & arrogance you still actually haven't told me whats wrong with me being egotistical, apart from you not liking it.
    I'll spell this out to you:
    1. I do not care about your opinions.
    2. There is NOT anything wrong with being egotistical IMO, you think (probably along with others) that it is bad, these are your opinions.

Last edited by Etarbitrev; 04-15-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Invert is No.1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

How'd you like them apples?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I don't like them apples. I prefer oranges

BOO!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in