Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Birthday Raffle!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Default Dark Legends Birthday Raffle!

Name:  Raffle.jpg
Views: 2538
Size:  124.0 KB

Details:
    As a Dark Legends player with a forum account you are eligible to enter our special DL 3rd birthday raffle!

To Participate:
    1. Post your in game character name
    2. Answer the question: What do you like about DL?

Only one (1) entry per person and responses to both questions is required. Be sure to keep responses forum appropriate!

Sample Entry:
    1. Seoratrek
    2. I love Dark Legends because it has so many awesome vanities!

Deadline:
    Friday, April 24th, 2015 at 6:00PM PDT.

Prizes:
    3 winners will be randomly selected to win a vanity bandana of their choice and 50 platinum!

*The available list of items will be provided to the winners after the deadline.

How winners will be chosen:
    Winners will be chosen at random shortly after the deadline passes.

Good luck!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post:

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Reserved...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

In game name: Virai
    What i like about dl: I love my guild family and the friends I've made through the game and also collecting vanities :P

Disclaimer: We don't do any actual cheerleading

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

IGN: Rocktard
    What i like: i like DL because its really unique in everyway awesome game i must say :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IGN: XxSeaShadowxX
    Reason: I like DL because it's fun to play PvP, make friends and because there's a lot of items. 😝

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. Madavina
    2. Dark legends get me.
    The graphics: best out there (dark and ghoulish)
    The plot: well thought about.
    The gameplay: player skill pvp
    Fair leveling.
    Of course every system has its opportunity. Dark legends can autopilot with very minor improvements only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

1.IGN: Eisernefaust
    2. What do I like about DL?

GRAPE
    G-uilds where friendhips all began
    R-are items and vanities to farm on (one of the things that give thrill to the game)
    A-vatar Customising
    P-layer vs Player battle
    E-nemies of zombies, werewolves, gargoyles and ghouls, bats, warlocks, and Harg!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1. Kreocalit
    2. I find the game quite orignal. You guys seem to worked hard on the designing and given us chances to earn some rares. It isn't like any game I played and I'm glad of it. I like the trading system and how we are given chances to rise up in guilds. I also like the Ctf and Dm minigames. I just find it so orignal. Lastly, I love how the community is supportive and kind. This game gives us a fair chance to rise up without using some cash. Weapons are not op but not as weak. Finally, I met new friends. They helped me throughout the game and I'm very thankful for that. Thank you DL for making this all possible.
    Last edited by Hucci; 04-17-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Ign boogiez

what i like about dl is that dl is own of a kind game pvp is really pve and maps are super cool playing from many year and gonna play for many year just no update made me sad but still i love dl there are alot people to interact to make new friends i meet many great people in d and they are part of my life i will never forget what dl gave me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Renowned
    I like this game, just for itself. Dark Legends came out in 2012, and I started just then. I have been a fan all this time, and I like every aspect of the game, the game play, the vanities, everything. Thanks STS for creating and developing such a sick game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Name: ixvovxl
    I started this game because of the missions i loved them, i met a guy who learned me how to pvp and i have made amazing friends by doing that everything this game has done was amazing to me and still is. Dl is my game and will always be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

vampiireheart
    i like dl its fun,the graphics really awesome, n the vampire game its one of its kind.Dark legends is easy,fun and the toon looks are better than any other game i have seen.People here are nice too and vanities are cool that new raver teal n sang is awesome All vanities are really awesome makes vampires look hot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

1. feabatab
    2. I love DL because mainly it has best graphics support in all platform with cool and stylish vanities. I feel this game is really fun enjoying my days like real vampire, real like myself and pvp in-game makes this game MMORPG is the best game in class of mobile phone and PC too. And also support i got from sts is the best for me. Secondly, The game loads very quick, less memory takes for game data download and data usage less for playing this game and i am loving to be addicted. Thanks for this game and STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. xxxrazorxxx
    2. This game is really addicted to me because of its best graphics which makes feel real vampire toons and it has awseome vanities. and also this game provides very awesome experience of PVP which i never saw in any games till now. This games makes the user to love to play, enjoy the game and support from STS is also very quick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

1. Mkthekiller
    2. There is nothing not to like about DL, everything is awesome and I am very thankful that I got a family called SATANS CHEERLEADERS and so many understanding FRIENDS.
    The PvP in DL is awesome, many helpful players who taught me how to play and guided me everywhere. I feel very lucky that I got to know about DL and yes, of course, I am addicted to DL.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkthekiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1. Heartxwolf
    2. The Dark Legends- The best game experince in all modes PVP or PVE or graphics or support which i never seen in other games. I love everything this game and love to play and enjoy every bit of this game with my friends and family of DL. This game is has rich in-class awesome vanities with awesome platinum weapons and levels of difficulties in both PVE and PVP. But this game provides awesome experience to all new or old, kid or mature players/users.. Thanks to STS providing such a fabulous, awesome game. I love to play this game everyday and of course, yes, I am addicted to DL.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

1) themythrise
    2) The game - DARK Legends- massively MMORPG game with high class best graphics game which provides real awesome experience of the vampire. IT has PVE mode where you will face zombies depending upon level of our toon. You will also see rare bosses, werewolves, and legendary harg boss at last as the game progresses you will be having awesome vanities with awesome ability to hunt the bosses. THis game also provides solo and multiplayer ability to play in PVE. Thats really helpful for new low level playersand to kill harg last boss easily. The PVP is another mode at all levelsyou will love to fight with millions for players online which its the best experience i felt in this game than any other game. And also support from the developer is awesome and very helpful forum for new players for guides about how to play. Over all best of the best game in mobile platform as far as i know beacuse i never tried on PC. Lastly, I am sure its very addictive game and with lots of fun in this game with cool vanities, glowing masks, weapons, gems and awesome pets. Thanks for iI found it this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1. Callofnoduty

2. The Dark Legends game has everything awesome, you will love the best realistic graphics, awesome vanities, awesome masks, glowing platinum weapons and gems. I love to play both format of the games in PVE and PVP modes. In PVE, you will face zombies and bosses to fight in solo and mutiplayer mode with drops weapons and gems and vanities in between. There is also trade and give option to sell or gift or exchange your stuffs with other players. In PVP, The best massively MMORPG game with least internet data usage, will low memory game and also quick response from server makes this best of the best games in this generation of gaming world. The support and help from people in the game/developers are also awesome. Over-all best awesome, addicted game ever. Thanks

Inside the Orange Obsydian in Harg'Kyth's map
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

1. Electrifying
    2. What do I like about Dark Legends?
    -Dark Legends is the best MMORPG out there in my opinion. When my sister first introduced me to the game, I was like this game will definitely be on top charts. It also fulfilled my game expectations; best graphics, cool vanities, awesome gameplay, cool maps and bosses, and friendly & kind players & guilds. When I play Dark Legends, I feel like a real vampire roaming around the game's streets and stores. For me, Dark Legends is the best there is, the best there was, and the best game there ever will be.
    Main account's IGN:Electrifying(Guild Master of Awkward Pharmacy)
    Alternate accounts:Kenarlo, Exterminates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

1. Darkmaine
    2. I really love dark legends since 2013! Because i love vampire concept so much! I like how the skills work and also i like weapon designs especially the glowing ones. I really enjoy the pvE ( killing zombies is the best) it is amazing that it has good guild system (that's why i have many friends in game) and good community. When i lost my account dark legends costumer service helped to retrieved it. This game is so amazing!