Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Pve *crickets*

To be precise
    Locks - too cheap

elites - empty

tombs - prices already low and getting worse by the day

arena - recipe? what is that? ( dont even get me started on that fossil)
    Solutions
    lock keys- an idea posted by another forumer which basically says rare drop of keys in elite which can be used to pop locks ( both lock and elite problem solved to an extent)

arena - make it so that arena drops tokens ( every boss drops one) and 600 tokens gives a recipe, 1000 gives a fossil
    yes they will drop prices by a little but not for some time ( considering the number of runs needed and certainly not a price drop that would crash the market)
    Also the chest has a chance to drop 10 tokens ( same chance as dropping reinforced)....arena and master chest problem solved to an extent

tombs - well tombs is still fortunately surviving to an extent and with the expansion about 2 months away if rumours can be believed no major changes are needed.
    Maybe a tomb specific ( non - tradeable or tradeable) vanity for 150-200 fragments.
    What do you guys think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to merch_master For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    To be precise
    Locks - too cheap

elites - empty

Solutions
    lock keys- an idea posted by another forumer which basically says rare drop of keys in elite which can be used to pop locks ( both lock and elite problem solved to an extent)

arena - make it so that arena drops tokens ( every boss drops one) and 600 tokens gives a recipe, 1000 gives a fossil
    yes they will drop prices by a little but not for some time ( considering the number of runs needed and certainly not a price drop that would crash the market)
    Also the chest has a chance to drop 10 tokens ( same chance as dropping reinforced)....arena and master chest problem solved to an extent

tombs - well tombs is still fortunately surviving to an extent and with the expansion about 2 months away if rumours can be believed no major changes are needed.
    Maybe a tomb specific ( non - tradeable or tradeable) vanity for 150-200 fragments.
    What do you guys think?
    I completely agree with you, a lot of people, like myself, don't have much time to play the game anymore and so the little time we do have is wasted on arena which doesn't only eats ankhs, elixirs, and time with nothing in return. Tombs takes a while to get anything worth selling and by the time you got it, the price wud hav dropped by 50k or suming :/
    At least with tokens, we would hav something to work towards, and it would take weeks to crash the market lol... 1000 runs takes a long time...

Tomb specific vanities are a great idea! You would get a cool new look and showing off your elite skills at the same time (as long as they were un-Tradeable)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justno View Post
    I completely agree with you, a lot of people, like myself, don't have much time to play the game anymore and so the little time we do have is wasted on arena which doesn't only eats ankhs, elixirs, and time with nothing in return. Tombs takes a while to get anything worth selling and by the time you got it, the price wud hav dropped by 50k or suming :/
    At least with tokens, we would hav something to work towards, and it would take weeks to crash the market lol... 1000 runs takes a long time...

Tomb specific vanities are a great idea! You would get a cool new look and showing off your elite skills at the same time (as long as they were un-Tradeable)
    good to see the positive response
    And I said every boss drops a token which is 4 per boss ...that is closer to 250 run (it is arcane after all) also you can drop 10 tokens from chest which has same chance as those reinforced ( which i drop 1 in 20 times)
    So hard enough so only the best and most determined get it but farmable enough to keep hopes up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

And I said every boss drops a token which is 4 per boss ...that is closer to 250 run (it is arcane after all) also you can drop 10 tokens from chest which has same chance as those reinforced ( which i drop 1 in 20 times)
    So hard enough so only the best and most determined get it but farmable enough to keep hopes up
    Yeh that would make me actually WANT to play, Cus atm playing and doing dailies feels like a chore

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

250 runs is far to low for fossil. It should be 1000 for recipe and at least 2500 for fossil.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    250 runs is far to low for fossil. It should be 1000 for recipe and at least 2500 for fossil.
    yes i was thinking it was low but wow thats a bit too much
    It takes an average team 15- 20 min to do a arena run. That is 4 runs an hour...that is 625 hours for fossil...a freaking 26 days off continuous farming without a minute lost in forming parties, taking a food break....you would be looking at 3-4 months for a fossil...too much will change ingame by then and people will have no motivation.
    Probably closer to 500 for recipe..1000 for fossil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justno View Post
    Yeh that would make me actually WANT to play, Cus atm playing and doing dailies feels like a chore
    lol dailies....i dont even touch those ( unless you mean the planar ones).
    P.S. this forum post timer is so irritating...zzz...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Too easy for maxed one..

2000x run for guarantee recipe
    10000x run for a fossil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Make the tokens 1 per run and dont make them drop from arena chest. 500 for recipe 1000 for fossil

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

It takes an average team 15- 20 min to do a arena run. That is 4 runs an hour...that is 625 hours for fossil...a freaking 26 days off continuous farming without a minute lost in forming parties, taking a food break....you would be looking at 3-4 months for a fossil...too much will change ingame by then and people will have no motivation.
    lol15-20 minutes? O.o

If my team stay more than 8 minutes i insta leave that pt

5minutes MAX/run (some ppl do faster check lb)

thats 20 runs for hour, 100 runs in 5 hours, 50 hours nonstop for 1000 runs
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    lol15-20 minutes? O.o

Not every one can afford top gear....

But great idea, give the common folks something to keep busy on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

lol15-20 minutes? O.o

my lowest run was around 10min( and i am myth weapon war).....thats is exactly why i kept it 15min....the most OP can keep farming and get rich which cannot be stopped, whatever be the changes; but what i want is a prize for the hard workers as well
    1000 runs for your average arena runner is too much. The number i proposed should be increased, but not so exponentially i think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Make the tokens 1 per run and dont make them drop from arena chest. 500 for recipe 1000 for fossil
    The reasoning behind the chest loot was that they are practically useless as a loot, if not tokens atleast something (like arena vanities) have to be added.
    The tokens per boss was added because with the return of the timer there are parties which leave in the middle and make a waste of ankhs. I know the party-finding is easy in elite guilds with really good players but the objective is to get the average arena runner who also finds it difficult to get preformed parties to reach the same point.
    Keeping this point in mind, i had added tokens to the chest since people would just do the easy bosses, disappear when someone like bloodhammer comes along and start anew, no motivation for people to stay till the end.
    All this being said, yes my proposed number was a bit too low, yours seem ideal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

my lowest run was around 10min( and i am myth weapon war).....thats is exactly why i kept it 15min....the most OP can keep farming and get rich which cannot be stopped, whatever be the changes; but what i want is a prize for the hard workers as well
    1000 runs for your average arena runner is too much. The number i proposed should be increased, but not so exponentially i think
    i already made 1000+ and no recipe
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

To be precise
    Locks - too cheap

elites - empty

Solutions

What do you guys think?
    I completely agree with you,nothing for farming these days...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

i already made 1000+ and no recipe
    Yet we need to consider the gear and the guild as well....elite guilds with strong friends that usually run together and have all mythic or above gear vs the average runner with the mix of pink and orange and a tough time finding pt
    500 seems more reasonable, but of course just my opinion

Overweightank

Guys we still got Gems :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

or..... you can just make what you buy with these tokens untradeable and allow the tokens to be liquidated for 1k-10k. (these tokens should be a chance drop and max is one per run for one player to avoid rapid inflation)

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Nekro is a ridiculously OP pet. It should not be able to be farmed in less than 3 months.
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 04-14-2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: forgot key word xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    or..... you can just make what you buy with these tokens untradeable and allow the tokens to be liquidated for 1k-10k. (these tokens should be a chance drop and max is one per run for one player to avoid rapid inflation)
    Not a chance drop, that is exactly what i want to change. Except those planar fragments there is nothing in this game not based on luck