Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lemon n Lime - Gang pet of the century?

Overweightank

Lightbulb Lemon n Lime - Gang pet of the century?

Can a mod/dev explain how the AA will work in terms of cooldown ?

(just for clarification) The AA says after 45 seconds, the target of the AA is immune to it. What if you were to die and respawn? will the immunity go away?

If not then I see a huge gang coming for pvp... I assure this might be the end if there's no after respawn immunity.
    All it takes is a gang with Lemon and lime; and you're probs gonna die within about 1-2 seconds when being ganged. Then you respawn, they come to your room, gang you again in 1-2 seconds, then it's just as bad as SNS. SnS has tricks to it so you find it as a somewhat easy opponent. But lemon and lime might be stronger than SNS. Don't nerf, its good as it is.

Just make sure you add the immunity to still be on after respawning, because it WILL be abused...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

agree with that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

The pet looks weak in my opinion. You get ganged vs 5 deary people you might lose too. 5v1.

The aa only hits one. Armor reduction isnt that great as its already equivalent to aim shot and worse than axe throw, blinky, grimm, singe, nekro.

The only thing that can really save this pet is if the hp/mp regen are as huge as sns healing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Where are you finding out these informations about new pets haha I'm a nab

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    You can keep this effect active for the entire time if a 2nd user activates their AA during the ping countdown. If not activated in time, then the AA will be on cool down for 20 seconds.

This pet is not better than SNS because it doesn't stack. SNS stacks for some mysterious reason that his yet to be fixed.

All in all, this pet is not that great imo because there's a million other occurrences that will cause you to have armor reduction already.
    ^^ this. The happiness bonus is also surprisingly unimpressive for a mythic pet, which had been long awaited.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes:2122847
    Where are you finding out these informations about new pets haha I'm a nab

sent from fritters beak
    Spacetime insiders forums section

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The aa is a pool or what?

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    You can keep this effect active for the entire time if a 2nd user activates their AA during the ping countdown. If not activated in time, then the AA will be on cool down for 20 seconds.

This pet is not better than SNS because it doesn't stack. SNS stacks for some mysterious reason that his yet to be fixed.

All in all, this pet is not that great imo because there's a million other occurrences that will cause you to have armor reduction already.
    it doesn't stack? ohh kk. problem solved :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post

(just for clarification) The AA says after 45 seconds, the target of the AA is immune to it. What if you were to die and respawn? will the immunity go away?

If not then I see a huge gang coming for pvp... I assure this might be the end if there's no after respawn immunity.
    All it takes is a gang with Lemon and lime; and you're probs gonna die within about 1-2 seconds when being ganged. Then you respawn, they come to your room, gang you again in 1-2 seconds, then it's just as bad as SNS. SnS has tricks to it so you find it as a somewhat easy opponent. But lemon and lime might be stronger than SNS. Don't nerf, its good as it is.

Just make sure you add the immunity to still be on after respawning, because it WILL be abused...
    This is a big problem if this will happen in pvp.i agree with this quote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I am lost... Lemon and Lime is bros whim????

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    I am lost... Lemon and Lime is bros whim????
    New mythic version of them yes.. i see a lemon and a lime. From adventure Time...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

nvm I found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Honestly, this preview is a let down. Was hoping for some sort of counter freeze/stun/panic pet that was easier achieved than nekro, and better than misty. Lemon and lime sounds about as useful as scorch.

Does Sts actually play this game? They have an idea, throw it at us, and then buff/nerf/buff/modify.

If they actually played, they would see what players want. The only pet ability anyone discuses in game, is some sort of panic/stun/freeze/terrify. I have yet to hear anyone, pve or pvp, say " I would love a pet with ability to reduce armor and hit slightly that will cost me 250 plat"

Sts, if you want us to spend real cash on a pet, make it worth it. You already got us once on scorch, don't do it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Notes:
    - Immunity does not reset if you wipe on a boss or group of enemies. It remains for the remainder of its time
    Already mentioned.
    Selling mythics! Click here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .no View Post
    Honestly, this preview is a let down. Was hoping for some sort of counter freeze/stun/panic pet that was easier achieved than nekro, and better than misty. Lemon and lime sounds about as useful as scorch.

Does Sts actually play this game? They have an idea, throw it at us, and then buff/nerf/buff/modify.

If they actually played, they would see what players want. The only pet ability anyone discuses in game, is some sort of panic/stun/freeze/terrify. I have yet to hear anyone, pve or pvp, say " I would love a pet with ability to reduce armor and hit slightly that will cost me 250 plat"

Sts, if you want us to spend real cash on a pet, make it worth it. You already got us once on scorch, don't do it again.
    Well Said, Well Said

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Arvaen View Post
    Already mentioned.
    Thank You

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .no View Post

Well said. STS are obviously the most ignorant when it comes to playing their own game. This is apparent from the way the mods play in their videos of testing new material. We needed an effective nekro counter and they give us something that pretty much every other does does, either with its pa or aa. I'll reserve judgment till I see its heal in actions, but as it is with most of STSs updates, I will not hope for anything useful.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

I have to add too, that the happiness bonus of the pet is worse than that of the gold tier pets of the last 3 events. I was surprised to see that there are people who are happy with it.

The passive attack is ok, but it just does what many other pets do.

The aa, as it seems to be single target and has 45 seconds cool down is useful only during the boss fight. Unfortunately even here there are plenty of other pets, which especially if stacked (this is a requirement for the new pet due to immunity) will do the same, or a better job at the boss. And I am not even talking about arcane pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Do not bury the pet too early, it may have some hidden op thing, like breeze freeze working in pvp and on bosses, or like shade aa debuffs armor for 45 sec long, remember these pets have weak happyness bonus too.

Ill wait until someone write a review or until ppl start complaining about it how op/useless is.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Do not bury the pet too early, it may have some hidden op thing, like breeze freeze working in pvp and on bosses, or like shade aa debuffs armor for 45 sec long, remember these pets have weak happyness bonus too.

Ill wait until someone write a review or until ppl start complaining about it how op/useless is.
    You are very right about shade and breeze. And I use them over others with better happiness bonus all the time. Those are both legendary pets however. This one is a mythic one,which people have been waiting for a long long time and imho it should be reasonably better than breeze, shade or any other legendary pet. As it stands now it most definitely is not :-)