Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lemon n Lime - Gang pet of the century?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Do not bury the pet too early, it may have some hidden op thing, like breeze freeze working in pvp and on bosses, or like shade aa debuffs armor for 45 sec long, remember these pets have weak happyness bonus too.

Ill wait until someone write a review or until ppl start complaining about it how op/useless is.
    Except this one costs 250 plat. Oh, and it's mythic. It should have stronger base stats than legendary pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .no View Post
    Except this one costs 250 plat. Oh, and it's mythic. It should have stronger base stats than legendary pets.
    Mythic means you can buy it for plat, nothing more. (well, maybe later for event tokens, or later can buy and sell egg from vendor)
    Archon rings>lvl41 mythic ring, some legendary pets>mythic pets, im happy that this pet 'seems' (except some hidden op thing happens) not a must have, saves me some plat.
    If you dont like it, dont buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mythic means you can buy it for plat, nothing more. (well, maybe later for event tokens, or later can buy and sell egg from vendor)
    Archon rings>lvl41 mythic ring, some legendary pets>mythic pets, im happy that this pet 'seems' (except some hidden op thing happens) not a must have, saves me some plat.
    If you dont like it, dont buy it.
    Not following your logic. So you think legendary should be better than mythic?

As far as your last comment, "if you don't like it, don't buy it" --LOL........Obviously........it's not even released yet........Sometimes, what sounds cool to write, actually is a very stupid, useless comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

As far as your last comment, "if you don't like it, don't buy it" --LOL........Obviously........it's not even released yet........Sometimes, what sounds cool to write, actually is a very stupid, useless comment.
    Hali obviously didnt mean that.

The archons are better than lv41 myth rings. The lv41 ring was only called "mythic" due to its "luck proc + exp bonus of 20%". They didnt boost the stats cuz it was available via plat purchases =/

He meant that even though stats bonuses are good from legendaries like dova, blinky. Mythic pets have something "special" - obviously scorch is known for his "damage absorption". Slag does have some OK stats, but his AA is good, and legendary pets like shade, and some others have their special passive abilities like the debuff pools, or DoT effects like heavy bleeding or something like that.

Slag is almost at its peak of outdatedness too.

It's true its not released yet, but who knows, 99.99% of the time a change takes place, can't say if this pet will be another waste of plat....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Name:  jolvan.gif
Views: 428
Size:  997 Bytes

It seems you are very active in crying for buff/nerf threads, but perhaps you missed this comment:

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    To the bigger point of making stats larger and larger, we have to be very careful how we do that. We're already talking about most high end pets adding 35-50 stat points to a single stat, so if we increased that to 55, 60, 70, 100, it starts to spiral out of control very quickly. Sometimes the obvious approach can have very serious effects in the long run when we have to yet again one up a previously amazing set of stats. Our approach now is more on a lateral movement scale, shifting around the stats we have without making them too over loaded.

AA is a good place to make more appropriate game play interesting and strategy based choices which we feel is good for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Meh this pet will dissapoint just like scorch, probably heals like 10 hp during the aa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

My only hope is that this pet will be properly tested before release so that we don't see the same buff/nerf cycle again.

Two additional things.

1. The armor reduction has to be massive in order for people to use this pet over easily obtainable, tried and tested pets like Grimm or Blinky.
    2. The hp/mana return on hit has to go through some really extensive testing. It will probably be useless in pve anyway, but you have to find the right balance for pvp. You can't have it heal 10 hp (useless), but you also can't have it heal 1000 hp (op). So, you go to pvp, play a ton of vs/clashes and after that present us with the numbers. Not the other way around.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Name:  jolvan.gif
Views: 428
Size:  997 Bytes

It seems you are very active in crying for buff/nerf threads, but perhaps you missed this comment:

I simply posted how I felt about this pet, and this makes me very active in crying buff/nerf? lol. Again, more stupid comments from you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This new pet sounds good for me.. I really wished to hv 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I simply posted how I felt about this pet, and this makes me very active in crying buff/nerf? lol. Again, more stupid comments from you.
    Stupid comment? I quoted the lastest developer statement about pet happyness bonuses, not my problem that you can not understand.
    When the first mythic pet ripmaw was released, it was intended to purchaseable only with plat, not intended to better than legendary pets. This policy was changed when grim became tradeable and a year later affordable via event tokens, so you could get it for free. In my previous comments i tried to convice you that dont get fooled by colours, just because its mythic dont expect huge stats or op abilities like nekro (lol!) there many pet already which removes freeze/stun like ironbite or silver.
    Crying for buff before we see how his ability works exactly or crying for buff happyness bonus, when it was clearly stated that they dont want too over loaded pets is simply stupid.
    So your comments are more useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

there is nothing i can say bout this....just....twink mage shud get this ....hewhewhewhew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Stupid comment? I quoted the lastest developer statement about pet happyness bonuses, not my problem that you can not understand.
    When the first mythic pet ripmaw was released, it was intended to purchaseable only with plat, not intended to better than legendary pets. This policy was changed when grim became tradeable and a year later affordable via event tokens, so you could get it for free. In my previous comments i tried to convice you that dont get fooled by colours, just because its mythic dont expect huge stats or op abilities like nekro (lol!) there many pet already which removes freeze/stun like ironbite or silver.
    Crying for buff before we see how his ability works exactly or crying for buff happyness bonus, when it was clearly stated that they dont want too over loaded pets is simply stupid.
    So your comments are more useless.
    lol goosfraaaabaaaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

it will be sucks if only can get from locked crates. i would rather pay 250 plat then 100000 plat on chance of getting (i think this is the point)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post

This pet is not better than SNS because it doesn't stack. SNS stacks for some mysterious reason that his yet to be fixed.
    SnS work's as intended, stacking pools is all my weak pet has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default lnl pet

LnL pet the worse pet on 250 plat like scorch.as I can see there is only single target..pls fixed it.thnx

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by kevy View Post
    LnL pet the worse pet on 250 plat like scorch.as I can see there is only single target..pls fixed it.thnx
    It's supposed to be like that, and Atm it's one of the best pets out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

STS doesn't care at all if the pet is good or not, they just care about the money (to fuel call of champions) that's why they're releasing all those pets and pet crates.
    Last edited by Darkoptiic; 05-02-2015 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoptiic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    STS doesn't care at all if the pet is good or not, they just care about the money (to fuel call of champions) that's why they're releasing all those pets and pet crates.
    most of us already know that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Can a mod/dev explain how the AA will work in terms of cooldown ?

(just for clarification) The AA says after 45 seconds, the target of the AA is immune to it. What if you were to die and respawn? will the immunity go away?

If not then I see a huge gang coming for pvp... I assure this might be the end if there's no after respawn immunity.
    All it takes is a gang with Lemon and lime; and you're probs gonna die within about 1-2 seconds when being ganged. Then you respawn, they come to your room, gang you again in 1-2 seconds, then it's just as bad as SNS. SnS has tricks to it so you find it as a somewhat easy opponent. But lemon and lime might be stronger than SNS. Don't nerf, its good as it is.

Just make sure you add the immunity to still be on after respawning, because it WILL be abused...
    What pet buff/debuff has ever remained active upon respawning in the history of al ever -.-

Also keep in mind the extremely long cooldown and what does mana a hp regen upon dmg change weather they feel like ganging or not ????
    Last edited by CheifR; 05-05-2015 at 08:55 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    What pet buff/debuff has ever remained active upon respawning in the history of al ever -.-

Also keep in mind the extremely long cooldown and what does mana a hp regen upon dmg change weather they feel like ganging or not ????
    SnS's does :/