Thread: Lemon n Lime - Gang pet of the century?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .no View Post
    I simply posted how I felt about this pet, and this makes me very active in crying buff/nerf? lol. Again, more stupid comments from you.
    Stupid comment? I quoted the lastest developer statement about pet happyness bonuses, not my problem that you can not understand.
    When the first mythic pet ripmaw was released, it was intended to purchaseable only with plat, not intended to better than legendary pets. This policy was changed when grim became tradeable and a year later affordable via event tokens, so you could get it for free. In my previous comments i tried to convice you that dont get fooled by colours, just because its mythic dont expect huge stats or op abilities like nekro (lol!) there many pet already which removes freeze/stun like ironbite or silver.
    Crying for buff before we see how his ability works exactly or crying for buff happyness bonus, when it was clearly stated that they dont want too over loaded pets is simply stupid.
    So your comments are more useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Stupid comment? I quoted the lastest developer statement about pet happyness bonuses, not my problem that you can not understand.
    When the first mythic pet ripmaw was released, it was intended to purchaseable only with plat, not intended to better than legendary pets. This policy was changed when grim became tradeable and a year later affordable via event tokens, so you could get it for free. In my previous comments i tried to convice you that dont get fooled by colours, just because its mythic dont expect huge stats or op abilities like nekro (lol!) there many pet already which removes freeze/stun like ironbite or silver.
    Crying for buff before we see how his ability works exactly or crying for buff happyness bonus, when it was clearly stated that they dont want too over loaded pets is simply stupid.
    So your comments are more useless.
    lol goosfraaaabaaaa