Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | April 15, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    ........... this game suffers from no significant updates over a year and after several events with new weapons in locked crates and double odds weekends the next mythic pet is also available only in crates? please make it as the standard 250 plat purchase and add it to crates also. don t loose touch with your loyal player base which is still here after all issues!
    ^^ this ^^ anything less is hurting the entire community.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I want a recolor of glacian that's onyx/black!! Yesss

Good work sts. I'd like 250 plat for pet as well.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ahh.. re'colouring again. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Well done for recolouring the Brothers Whim. This is one of STS' greatest talent!
    LoL. Sadly but its true :-D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bayusketch View Post
    LoL. Sadly but its true :-D
    I thought it was well-known that sometimes games recolor. Mortal Kombat (first game off the top of my head) did that pretty consistently, and it was still fun to play...if anyone here ever played that franchise? It seems so long ago now!

In any case, I love the name and think these guys look pretty cool, even though I'll probably never be able to afford to buy them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I'm gonna be really pissed if imbued are out of the picture already...I just spent a bunch to finally be competitive pvp wise and ur trying to tell me to gtfo? Rage quit in 5...4....3...2...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leobot View Post
    I thought it was well-known that sometimes games recolor. Mortal Kombat (first game off the top of my head) did that pretty consistently, and it was still fun to play...if anyone here ever played that franchise? It seems so long ago now!

In any case, I love the name and think these guys look pretty cool, even though I'll probably never be able to afford to buy them.
    The only reason recoloring of vanities and pets take place, is usually to prevent too many DCs to occur, and also to ensure that players around thw world can at least play the game to a certain extent of a stable ping.

Their servers are in america, and its only the american-situated players who will be able to play this game if no recolored stuff was launched - other players would DC like .... and all that you can have, is an app just sitting and eating the space out of your Device memory (If you dont live in 'merica )

Well not many of us are fans of recolored stuff, but hey...its a new myth we wanted...something we got by requesting STS for it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

See the thing is, I would be willing to shell out $100 for the platinum to buy these for 3 or 4 of my characters (depending on the actual quality). However, I refuse to spend any more money at STS without any assurance of getting anything in return. Therefore, by putting these in crates, especially at this time, you're losing my business and that of a lot of other senior players who are fed up with constantly being asked to give STS something for nothing.

Also you'll lose the majority of the mythic pet market, since most of the people who buy these pets are the ones who don't have money to throw away gambling, but are willing to save up and pay for a quality item. These players make up a very large percentage of the community.

With the return of Plat Farming, releasing these as eggs in crates will only make those people richer. By making the pet stable-purchasable only, you wouldn't eliminate the economic issues caused by this plague, but at least you wouldn't make it worse. I don't want my hard earned gold going to someone who obtained an item through fraud.
    Last edited by Serancha; 04-15-2015 at 10:16 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yay..awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Welcome LnL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    With the return of Plat Farming, releasing these as eggs in crates will only make those people richer. By making the pet stable-purchasable only, you wouldn't eliminate the economic issues caused by this plague, but at least you wouldn't make it worse. I don't want my hard earned gold going to someone who obtained an item through fraud.
    this is what i think too. opening lockeds cost scammers nothing but cost us real money, and i will only want one lnl but scammer will get heaps and sell if they can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

2x chance of mythic weekend would solve the problem

Sts is trying to make this pet free from spending real money which is platinum.
    Players can use gold to purchase the mythic egg from other players or in the market.
    Increasing the drop rate of this new pet from locked would solve it.
    Work out the math and players might realise it cost less than 250 platinums to get this pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

250plat = 500k i think it will take a lot more than that to buy in auction or spending on crates to get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Ironclad? You mean Ironbite??

Nice update! Thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

See the thing is, I would be willing to shell out $100 for the platinum to buy these for 3 or 4 of my characters (depending on the actual quality). However, I refuse to spend any more money at STS without any assurance of getting anything in return. Therefore, by putting these in crates, especially at this time, you're losing my business and that of a lot of other senior players who are fed up with constantly being asked to give STS something for nothing.

Also you'll lose the majority of the mythic pet market, since most of the people who buy these pets are the ones who don't have money to throw away gambling, but are willing to save up and pay for a quality item. These players make up a very large percentage of the community.

Well said. im a locked opener, but still agree 100%

Illwilly member of BS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Besides the locked problem ..why are l&l so collerless? Shouldt the look more like greene and yellow?

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mmaachilles211 View Post
    I'm gonna be really pissed if imbued are out of the picture already...I just spent a bunch to finally be competitive pvp wise and ur trying to tell me to gtfo? Rage quit in 5...4....3...2...
    Well,just think about kershal?You're talking about Legendary,Think about the Players who had Kershal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Make them to be more yellow and green-ish like the actual lemon and lime would be better, and why why mythic pet from locked crates? x.x
    But its good for the nonplat players who's hoarding so many crates, that hopefully they can actually sell them in reasonable price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Yeh, I'd rather to run off to Las Vegas and win out something there than a bunch of codes that have a luck system of always 0% return even if you pay 99x times of the 1700 pack...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I think this pet looks good and fits Mythic quality, and let the plat farmers farm lol, maybe they can bring the price down for me ;-)