Idk if any of you remember me, but I was really active 2-3 years ago. I was one of the founding members of Sparxtans, and it was a great ride. Its been a few years since I have actually played, and I dont need my money in game anymore. I have decided to give back to the community, and specifically new players. Here is how this will work

This is for members level 5 - 30. (level 5 to make sure you are actually commited to the game, and capping it at 30 so old members dont take advantage, I really want this to be something that helps the growing community, as so many helped me during this time. Im going to be giving out 500,000 in total. Each person that applies, Ill be giving 10,000 to, HOWEVER with the stipulation that you must give 5000 away to another member in need. Of course I cant moderate this, but Im doing a nice thing, so you guys can too. Lets build the community together!

To apply this is what I need:
1. In game name
2. level
3. Short description of why you deserve this, what you will do with the money, and who/how you plan on helping others with half of it (this is more of a thing to make you put a little work into free money, no "wrong" answers here :P)
4. Anyway Ill add you guys and be getting on to distribute it over a week long period around 9-10 pm est.

Ill also be giving out random vanities, stims, and maybe my dark matter napalm to someone i really like