Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Stash and CS only for lvl 5+ now?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Amen!!

Happy hunting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbolt View Post
    First, I would like to thanks Allows for putting up these thread.

For STS

Now, back to main topic.

As we (My friends & I) have been playing Spacetime's games for well over 2 years.

Over the period of two years, we've enjoy much of these game that we found that:

1. Stash limit 250 items ( Too little especially if you have multiple characters )
    2. Inventory slots max at 500 items per character.
    3. Auction slots max at 250 per character.

We know you do make mistakes at times, there are still plenty of bugs to debug at the moment, but what we see now is like hitting the final nail into the coffin.

* To those that replies with " Go level up ". Are you really playing well ? Do you really understand the situations now ?

I myself alone got 3 capped characters, to be frank, like many others, we created low level characters to assist with our merching, inventory, etc.
    Twink is not just about PVP, it's also about stuffs that cost millions to the economy.

Have you seen any auctioneer @ level 5 and below ? If you haven't, that means you've much to learn yet.

FYI : I don't post just for the hitting my post counts up, STS should understand that the community and you work both ways.

If worst come, then it will be farewell.

Thanks but no thanks ... ( please solve the problem ASAP )
    fully agree
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I just got a response back from Support and it sounds like this was a 'planned' change and not a bug.

I have no idea why they would do that without an announcement ahead of time like everything else though.

Just going to leave it alone for now, luckily I haven't invested too much in this character yet...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I'm sure STS locked the cs and stash for lv.1 - 4 to prevent massive dummy farming. I think everyone knows that lv.1-4 became popular for it.

However, it would be nice if a developer would help ya guys, good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do know what it has become, but there are some of us who were trying to change things. Allows has been the biggest voice in trying to restore things down here. We were hoping AL would have a pvp tourny for us, and draw some attention here. Hopefully get some new blood in the mix, and show folks things are getting better.

HAPPY HUNTING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    They actually found a bug.. and fixed it... and we're asking to unfix it
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPrime View Post
    I just got a response back from Support and it sounds like this was a 'planned' change and not a bug.

I have no idea why they would do that without an announcement ahead of time like everything else though.

Just going to leave it alone for now, luckily I haven't invested too much in this character yet...
    Knew it. Well it might be a glitch that STS consider we've been abusing forever, they just can't stop that glitch this way because many people became dependant on that. There is a big market in that level area, a lot of platinums spent in that now-restrained level range. I am not going to repeat what was said above. I guess y'all got the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For Unlawful Carnal Knowlage!!!

HAPPY HUNTING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Secret nerfings, secret changings, secret buffings, secret value plat changes, Whats next?
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Secret secrets.....they dont even know!! Lol

HAPPY HUNTING

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Spacetime Studios Dev productor's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hello Folks,
    Thanks for all the constructive feedback in this thread. That said, let's all remember to keep this conversation constructive so that we can have a productive outcome. Threats and speculation with the sole purpose of inciting the thread are not a constructive form of feedback.

First, I would like to assure everyone that all their Consignment Shop and Stash Items are right where you left them. If you have any content in your Stash or the Consignment shop and cannot access that content, you may do so through normal game progression. That said, if you encounter any errors accessing either your Stash or the Consignment Shop with a level 5 character, please contact our customer support department.

While this was a planned update, we did make the change earlier than intended. We endeavor to keep you all informed of what changes are on the horizon, and had planned to included this in next week's Weekly Community Update for discussion. We'll continue to improve our communication, and I apologize for the surprise and frustration that this recent change has caused. I extend my appreciation to the folks who advocated for reaching out to us.

Today we'll be releasing an update that removes this requirement.

That said, we're keeping all options on the table as solutions to the issues we're attempting to solve.

We're concerned that the availability of the stash, consignment shop and pvp at the lowest levels may not provide the best overall experience for players. We will be looking at ways to solve those issues; however, we'll do our best to inform folks beforehand in an effort of transparency and good communication.

As always, I invite you to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,
    Adrian "Productor" Glover

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to productor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by productor View Post
    Hello Folks,
    Thanks for all the constructive feedback in this thread. That said, let's all remember to keep this conversation constructive so that we can have a productive outcome. Threats and speculation with the sole purpose of inciting the thread are not a constructive form of feedback.

First, I would like to assure everyone that all their Consignment Shop and Stash Items are right where you left them. If you have any content in your Stash or the Consignment shop and cannot access that content, you may do so through normal game progression. That said, if you encounter any errors accessing either your Stash or the Consignment Shop with a level 5 character, please contact our customer support department.

While this was a planned update, we did make the change earlier than intended. We endeavor to keep you all informed of what changes are on the horizon, and had planned to included this in next week's Weekly Community Update for discussion. We'll continue to improve our communication, and I apologize for the surprise and frustration that this recent change has caused. I extend my appreciation to the folks who advocated for reaching out to us.

That said, we're keeping all options on the table as solutions to the issues we're attempting to solve.

We're concerned that the availability of the stash, consignment shop and pvp at the lowest levels may not provide the best overall experience for players. We will be looking at ways to solve those issues; however, we'll do our best to inform folks beforehand in an effort of transparency and good communication.

As always, I invite you to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,
    Adrian "Productor" Glover
    Hello productor,

You just got a very BIG THANKS from me and all the lvl 1-4 players.
    Thanks for replying, and please inform us before you lock the Consignment Store again,

have a nice day.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank you so much for your reply, and i apologize for knee jerk comments.

If i can offer a suggestion, can you let the items we have gemmed level up with us to 5 max, then cut em off? Or let us remove gems and place them on a new lev5 item? If there is no way to do that, it will take me another year to gather the gear needed to compete. Look forward to your response. Thank you.

HAPPY HUNTING

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Spacetime Studios Dev productor's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    Hello productor,

You just got a very BIG THANKS from me and all the lvl 1-4 players.
    Thanks for replying, and please inform us before you lock the Consignment Store again,

have a nice day.
    You are welcome, Allows. We will do our best to be as transparent as possible with the community before we add any requirements to the Consignment Store and Stash again. So there is no doubt, please be advised that a level requirement for both the Consignment Shop and the Stash is something that may happen to solve issues that have come to our attention.

I hope you have a nice day as well.

Much Obliged,
    Adrian "Productor" Glover.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

You are welcome, Allows. We will do our best to be as transparent as possible with the community before we add any requirements to the Consignment Store and Stash again. So there is no doubt, please be advised that a level requirement for both the Consignment Shop and the Stash is something that may happen to solve issues that have come to our attention.

Much Obliged,
    I understand that.
    But maybe it is possible to find a different way.
    Locking CS AND Stash, will ruin lvl 1-4 twinking.
    Also, my eq is worth more than 4m.
    If you lock the CS and Stash down.. the value will be zero.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Question

Much Obliged,
    Hi Allows, I'm also a capped character with many other low level characters that don't PVP at all but to assist me with inventories like Locked Crates, Gems, etc.
    as what Shazbolt has mentioned. I also have mid-level ones that do however. But as what Productor stated above, my advise is don't to be too happy first.

To STS dev:

I may like to ask the following questions:

1. What do you think of items between level 1 to 4 will be worth, including the new mythic "Arlorian Eggshell Ring" and will there still be demand for it ?

2. Do you think that people that spend real money in this game can enjoy the game better and spend more with this kind of problem solving ?

3. You people are paid to work, right ?

4. The current community have been very helpful and won't feel betrayed to offer their support with constructive feedback even after mistakes that have already been repeated. So the "solution" mentioned here is a wise one is it ?

5. At what character's level do you think that the majority of players will find that suitable "KDR" Stats. ?

6. PVP isn't the main attraction of Arcane Legends, right ?

Enough for the time-being, to put it bluntly (maybe not so constructive),

Do what you wish others will to you, we don't owe you !!! Understand from a consumer's point of view.

I may buy the new pet "Lemon and Lime" and rename it to Lemon Law.

IGN: Kopikao, Level 41 Rogue, Officer @ University Of Kraag

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kopikao For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Much Obliged,
    Apply it with a two week warning.

It would be even nicer if it was applied for up to level 10. Below that, it's just hurting the new players' playing experience.

Think of everyone who picks up the game and tries it out. These are hundreds of clueless newbies that may very well be future regular paying customers and enhance the community but get a really bad idea of what the competitive part of the game appears to be like when these 40-50 players who're hunting for shiny KDR's to show off, effectively bully them for fun while being decked out in perfect gemmed event gear versus greens and trash gear or even empty slots. That is wrong.

There are many of us who'll back you up on this. Personally, I've made countless low level toons for testing and running purposes and the PvP experience is always horrible. There's a reason PvP is not available in such low levels in pretty much every other serious MMO out there.

There should be a leveling or kills restriction to enter PvP below level 15.
    Last edited by Madnex; 04-19-2015 at 10:52 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

OMG, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And I don't even dummy farm.

I really just like low levels once in awhile: Sometimes to check out the play; sometimes just to hide out. I am also constantly amused when I hang out as a level 1-4, that I cannot Trade or be Given items or Give items away. I suppose my sense of humor is strange.

As for discussion: I do not even pvp. I just enjoy playing toons at every level and using them as farmers and game checkers to see how a low level experiences the game and events. I often find the low level experience quite entertaining and adds another dimension to the game.

I even periodically start new characters just to check out the tutorial.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 04-17-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kopikao View Post
    Hi Allows, I'm also a capped character with many other low level characters that don't PVP at all but to assist me with inventories like Locked Crates, Gems, etc.
    as what Shazbolt has mentioned. I also have mid-level ones that do however. But as what Productor stated above, my advise is don't to be too happy first.

To STS dev:

I may like to ask the following questions:

1. What do you think of items between level 1 to 4 will be worth, including the new mythic "Arlorian Eggshell Ring" and will there still be demand for it ?

2. Do you think that people that spend real money in this game can enjoy the game better and spend more with this kind of problem solving ?

3. You people are paid to work, right ?

4. The current community have been very helpful and won't feel betrayed to offer their support with constructive feedback even after mistakes that have already been repeated. So the "solution" mentioned here is a wise one is it ?

5. At what character's level do you think that the majority of players will find that suitable "KDR" Stats. ?

6. PVP isn't the main attraction of Arcane Legends, right ?

Enough for the time-being, to put it bluntly (maybe not so constructive),

Do what you wish others will to you, we don't owe you !!! Understand from a consumer's point of view.

I may buy the new pet "Lemon and Lime" and rename it to Lemon Law.
    Good questions..
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Apply it with a two week warning.

It would be even nicer if it was applied for up to level 10. Below that, it's just hurting the new players' playing experience. Think of everyone who picks up the game and tries it out. These are hundreds of clueless newbies that may very well be future regular paying customers and enhance the community but get a really bad idea of what the competitive part of the game appears to be like when these 40-50 players who're hunting for shiny KDR's to show off effectively bully them for fun.

There are many of us who'll back you up on this. Personally, I've made countless low level toons for testing and running purposes and the PvP experience is always horrible. There's a reason PvP is not available in such low levels in pretty much every other serious MMO out there.
    These should not be the solution IMO, it will become enhancing the old and killing the new players and eventually ...

Here are my reasons why:

1. Existing players most likely already have more than one character in their account.

2. As long as that particular character/s don't level up and keep playing PVP, it's not the solution.

3. That particular character/s will most likely be already in Top Gears (and will never need to re-gear anymore).

4. Newbies and dummies will still enter PVP.

5. The warning period will be the time of panic sell items, and this will be a good time to buy low level stuffs and start enhancing your "KDR" till you find it attractive.

6. The higher the level restriction for CS and Stash, the market values of those in range will be greatly affected.

Just sharing my thought, eventually I may not be here anymore.

We play game to have fun, and in MMO, we also make friends.

Level 41 Sorcerer,
    Guild Master - University Of Kraag

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Atomwiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

It might not be clear from my post but that's the underlying suggestion. Locking PvP rooms until the player has a basic understanding of how to play (level 10 or 15 even). Similar to how elite dungeons' level restriction works.