Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Expansion Sneak Peek! | Legendary Orcslaying Armor

Oroquieta, Oroquieta, Philippines, Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

good job sts!

mesalin

huh just wait for stats cx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oroquieta, Oroquieta, Philippines, Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yup we cant wait to know the stats!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gereomanchie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Looks like a blend of the hellish and ice gear haha looks better than both , much smoother. Looking forward to seeing the stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Sweet cant wait!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Let me explain something....

first, I am not plat player, there was only once I use 7 dollars for a plat offer, but now I can get almost all the gear, pets I want, maybe I am the rich people in ur mind.

But, I have to say

I deserves the "that thing" because I worked hard ,I have played quite long time, I have more and more experience in quick farming, I have more friends with top gears which helps me easily make a good party. But .... when I started in S1, I was poor, really poor, even not have the gold for potions. Then in S2 I become "mid. player", and then I become richer and richer after 6 seasons time.

"Rich players deserve better staffs" should not be blamed. HOWEVER, begging , give up farming & working, want good staff without effort, stop making progress should be blamed. You'd better think "Why I am always poor?" instead of thinking "why poor should not deserve top gear"

Quote Originally Posted by Ballzofstaff View Post
    Let me explain something to... ( Zeus )

This game not based to only rich (plat. buyers e.t.c) people , mid. players and new players want to have fun from the game just like you.. You want to smash all of them solo with your character don't you ?? I think you want just you and your type players (non-stop plat. buyers) deserves that thing..

Go make a junk from mythic armors than , i see lots of people leaves the game with fair reasons , add one more reasons to them..

Jez , too many selfish people at here..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avshow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post

first, I am not plat player, there was only once I use 7 dollars for a plat offer, but now I can get almost all the gear, pets I want, maybe I am the rich people in ur mind.

But, I have to say

I deserves the "that thing" because I worked hard ,I have played quite long time, I have more and more experience in quick farming, I have more friends with top gears which helps me easily make a good party. But .... when I started in S1, I was poor, really poor, even not have the gold for potions. Then in S2 I become "mid. player", and then I become richer and richer after 6 seasons time.

"Rich players deserve better staffs" should not be blamed. HOWEVER, begging , give up farming & working, want good staff without effort, stop making progress should be blamed. You'd better think "Why I am always poor?" instead of thinking "why poor should not deserve top gear"
    Even when i see...its only planar tombs...by the look i knew u farmed and got gears...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

when comes the new levle cap?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post

But, I have to say

Agree with your last lines
    Hope for new farmable items in new expansion which are better then current mythics and imbued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

seems to be a nice set hope it wont be obligated to do hardest new elite maps to get it.
    Srinoy rogue Ex level 16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

will it be better then the blazing uller and other mythics?
    Alts: Represents,Disrespects
    [True Legend]
    "Wtf a 2pc True Legend bird???-All
    Me: I beat the impossible.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to represents For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When the lvl cap has come ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I see this being like ice scale, or hellish, or magma. Only scaled up to lvl 46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice and this will be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lets do it good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great! love the new ideas, however i do wish that we added more to the pvp side of the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Hmmmm...just a thought on something I read earlier lol.

Those that say farming imbued is impossible and the luck is literally ridiculously. Including farming for recipe or fossil etc. So basically farming for fragments and saving up fragments to purchase a planar tomb chest from vendor and selling that chest over and over to save enough gold to buy supposedly the imbued piece you are looking for is not consider an achievable farming?

Think about it.

Sts plans is very simple. People just don't see it yet. It's basically works for all. Those who like to gamble and those who like to work hard and put in the time and effort to earn it.

(GAMBLE/LUCK) 1. Those who has better luck and want to gamble and open their elite chest or whatever and obtain something nice and get rich or they get nothing and try again. (End result lol they complain they have no luck And this is impossible)
    (HARDWORKING/DESERVE IT) 2. Those who don't like to gamble. They will keep on selling the elite chest to slowly save up enough to buy the nice things they want. (End result lol this feel like such an impossible long road I will never save enough, this is impossible)

The problem I see for both situation is COMITTMENT.

Now let's talk about the NEW 4 piece mythic set. Seem like most and everyone want a fixated farmable achievable without any luck involve for these new 4 piece mythic set and it would NOT BE TRADABLE. So the rich or pvp'er have to work and actually play pve and farm XD. Let's just brainstorm for a bit.

For example like killing 500 of the new elite boss for 1 mythic piece. Which now require 2000 kill for all 4 piece. Let's just say new elite map takes 10 minutes to finish including killing boss. 10x500=5000 minutes which is approximately 83 hours and let's say I play 5 hours a day. This will take me 16 days give or take to earn 1 piece of mythic. So basically 2 months give or take for me to earn all 4 pieces of non stop grinding and elite hunting and killing in that same map over and over.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with that but isn't that a bit far fetched? I wouldn't mind allowing myself to test my luck at this point Like opening elite chest from boss now and then to finally get something worth wild.

Like within those two months I'm sure there bound for sts to have some kind of event or special activities going on. So do I put it on hold? Push my time line even further back 3-4 months possibly longer. By then hahaha the season could come to an end and/or newer better stuff will be released who knows.

Just thinking out loud here. Think about it. Also I didn't wanna get into the economy of the game such as gold flow and trading system when allow stuff to be tradable etc and finding instant luck worth wild loot and of course sts income xD and benefit.
    Last edited by twoxc; 04-26-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Armor looks great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yay!this looks awesome.