Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips on how to make gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Tips on how to make gold

Hi guys as the title says...can anyon give tips here or in game on how to make good fast.....I've been trying to make good for so long but can't even get past 1 m....I feel like and endgame noob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arazaanikl View Post
    Hi guys as the title says...can anyon give tips here or in game on how to make good fast.....I've been trying to make good for so long but can't even get past 1 m....I feel like and endgame noob
    No worry I'm an endgame noob to.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

Farm tombs and sell Breeze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Candy....can I farm tombs with u bro?
    And also can. Join ur guild.. Freind me in game please arazanikl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Always playing when even comes,
    Make locked even like locked ursume / locked elond and sell when price more than 50k,,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to firmanfar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The thing is, you don't make a lot of gold in a broken economy. Best option is to farm tombs, or run arena and get "lucky" enough to loot fossil or recipe.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Go to sleep dream about having best gear with awesome kdr and being #1 on lb with your awesome sidekick twinisland wake up check phone realize your gear sucks and your sidekick is not so awesome.

That's how I get rich

mesalin

How get much gold ? Indeed farm planar tomb 1 bcuz easier than 2/3 , farm locks and sell in event or make event locks and then sell , farm hauntlet for tokens buy pets and sell :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Just take a look at love chests price.
    Doring the event I farmed 30 of those per hour with lvl 10 rogue. I didnt farmed more than one hour in total but you see if you did than just for 10hours farm I could reap 3mil today.
    You need to think longterm in this game. Goodluck.
    and if you want to farm for arcane ring you got to be nolifer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Some ways to make money :
    1. Farming locks with lepre n luck elixir - You can try farming locks in brackrendrige village or in kraken mines 3. To farm kraken mines 3 you need to be lv41 to get good results but brackrendrige is easily farmable from lv20'ish onward. I make minimum 100k everyday farming locks and i am lv24 mage. The highest i went was 568k in one day faming locks

2. Planar tombs - While many say "planar tombs" when people ask "how to make money", you need a bit of base wealth and good gear to start farming them effectively. One interesting thing about planar tombs is that if you are rich you need to spend less money while farming them. So according to me if you dont have enough gold dont farm planar tombs so much because new expansion is coming and you will need money for new items. You have basically two choices -
    a> Do planar tombs with normal gear. Suffer loss. Get frustrated and quit game
    b> Farm locks, save money, when new expansion come buy good gear and start farming

3. Arena - In arena you have two useful things to loot, Fossil (an igredient needed to craft the arcane pet necro) and Planar amulet recipe, both of which are rare. Some get planar pendant recipe on their 10th run and some dont get it even after their 1000th run. Fossil is so rare i cant even imagine how rare. If you can imagine how big the universe is but u cant imagine the rarity of the fossil. It takes less money per run in doing one arena run than a planar tomb run but there is no profit in it if you dont have huge luck so many people call it a "gold pit." If u dont have enough gold dont try to make arena your primary place for trying to make money.

4. Merching - Merching is very hard. Let me give you an example : I played this game after seeing my friend play it. He kept 5mil seperately to merch from his alt. Now from his 5mil he has a lepre and and 29k. So if you dont know how to merch i will say dont try merchanting. But now times are like that there is nothing to merch. Arcanes are dropping in price every day, mythics are dropping in price everyday, ad more. Vanity has some hope but still not so much profit if you dont merch expensive vanities.

Thank You
    If u see me in game (my IGN 0 Linorex) do stop by and say hi.

- Linorex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Tombs (planar) not easy,and most people ganging up with pro players or players with mythic weapon and good dps or damage.People are so cold this days.I recommend you to do dailys and when you get enough money buy lepre,then go to kraken mines3,after on event use your all characters and craft new lockeds,sell buy mythic armor,go farm elite dragonscale boxes, sell it.buy after new expansion cheap mythic weapon.then go planar farm or farm new expansion.then you become really good player.i will take you 4-6months, or with good friends 2-4,5 months.Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    Some ways to make money :
    1. Farming locks with lepre n luck elixir - You can try farming locks in brackrendrige village or in kraken mines 3. To farm kraken mines 3 you need to be lv41 to get good results but brackrendrige is easily farmable from lv20'ish onward. I make minimum 100k everyday farming locks and i am lv24 mage. The highest i went was 568k in one day faming locks

2. Planar tombs - While many say "planar tombs" when people ask "how to make money", you need a bit of base wealth and good gear to start farming them effectively. One interesting thing about planar tombs is that if you are rich you need to spend less money while farming them. So according to me if you dont have enough gold dont farm planar tombs so much because new expansion is coming and you will need money for new items. You have basically two choices -
    a> Do planar tombs with normal gear. Suffer loss. Get frustrated and quit game
    b> Farm locks, save money, when new expansion come buy good gear and start farming

3. Arena - In arena you have two useful things to loot, Fossil (an igredient needed to craft the arcane pet necro) and Planar amulet recipe, both of which are rare. Some get planar pendant recipe on their 10th run and some dont get it even after their 1000th run. Fossil is so rare i cant even imagine how rare. If you can imagine how big the universe is but u cant imagine the rarity of the fossil. It takes less money per run in doing one arena run than a planar tomb run but there is no profit in it if you dont have huge luck so many people call it a "gold pit." If u dont have enough gold dont try to make arena your primary place for trying to make money.
    -I'd be very surprised if you could get 100k a day from farming locks. You must be putting in a ton of hours and getting really lucky (and only selling at events). The price of locks is insanely low right now. I would not recommend farming locks if you can avoid it. (If you can run elites but aren't very experienced yet, run Mages Mine in Dead City 3 or the ship level in Kraken. Once you feel comfortable with those, move on to Tindrin - The Wilds and Caves of Tarewa.)

-Contrary to popular belief, the gear to run planar efficiently is actually not that cost prohibitive. I use all legendary except bloody shuyal ring. The price is dropping for planar items, but it's still plenty lucrative.

-The arena is a different beast. I refuse to run it. It can be an ankh-suck, and you rarely get anything worthwhile. Planar guarantees you a very good, steady income, if you take the time to master it. You don't even need a lep.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 04-22-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yeah, like the above post stated, farming crates is pretty pointless now. The most you'll profit if you sell during an event is like 1.5/2k? I didn't even have to buy any crates to open during the crates sale.. ppl have them stocked up in hopes of it ever going back up to what was once a steady 10k. I think they were 4k during crates sale..It's back to 2.5? I don't know the price atm but there's no profit. 1 luck kit is about 9k.. you'd need to farm about 5 crates to get that back, in which case, you're just farming to buy back your luck kit.

Although it's difficult, if you have full legendary..It's achievable. Both arena and tombs seems to be the way to go atm. There is even a guide here on forums that walks you thru tombs 3. (GUIDE-Planar-Tomb-3-Pro-(non-parking)-Ankh-Saver-Run by Serancha)

Another way to go is elites. I think the first maps elite pets are like 10-15k, Mali is about 20k and Lost Mage Mine pets are about the same, 20-30k. Also, regular maps that drop pets like in Nordr can be a way to go. With luck kit and lep, you can make a bit of gold by farming.

In any instance, it takes time making gold. Best bet is farm tombs/arena/elites or regular maps for pets and other things. Good luck and happy farming
    Last edited by Shanamerny; 04-22-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

with not so good gear you will spend nearly all your profit on pots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

How do you get to arena -.- never been there and I wanna try run it. Lvl 41 warrior with bulwark 355 DMG 6.9k HP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    -I'd be very surprised if you could get 100k a day from farming locks. You must be putting in a ton of hours and getting really lucky (and only selling at events). The price of locks is insanely low right now. I would not recommend farming locks if you can avoid it. (If you can run elites but aren't very experienced yet, run Mages Mine in Dead City 3 or the ship level in Kraken. Once you feel comfortable with those, move on to Tindrin - The Wilds and Caves of Tarewa.)

-Contrary to popular belief, the gear to run planar efficiently is actually not that cost prohibitive. I use all legendary except bloody shuyal ring. The price is dropping for planar items, but it's still plenty lucrative.

-The arena is a different beast. I refuse to run it. It can be an ankh-suck, and you rarely get anything worthwhile. Planar guarantees you a very good, steady income, if you take the time to master it. You don't even need a lep.
    - i am lv24 and i dont stash locks to sell in events. speaking of events i didnot get any good events. i dont use luck elixir when price of locks is too low

- he said he never crossed the 1million mark. you can run elites with cheap gear but you will find it hard to find party. you will not have good stats to get into good elite farming guilds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    How do you get to arena -.- never been there and I wanna try run it. Lvl 41 warrior with bulwark 355 DMG 6.9k HP.

go to kragg...go by beastmaster and talk to seer hox

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arazaanikl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tips on saving gold: Don't use them for bad reasons. Lol
    Looking for someone to make me a signature! Will pay a good amount. PM me for more information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Buy 1700 platinum when its 40 percent off and turn it in to 1,700,000 gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raxaxic View Post
    Buy 1700 platinum when its 40 percent off and turn it in to 1,700,000 gold.
    worst... thing to do... buy gold directly with platinums...