Thread: New Player, Looking For PvP Details/Help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New Player, Looking For PvP Details/Help

Hello, just a little backstory, HUGE Xbox fan, played everything from RB6V to Call of Duty. I am very competitive lol, and like being one of the top players mentioned. I just recently got a new phone and my xbox is broken and I downloaded this game. I have been playing it for little under a month I have been playing all the quests a little timid to play the PvP since I've been into a few games and just been taken out very quickly. I'm a very quick learner and have been reading up on a few threads but I just must be missing something about PvP. I am starting a new account right now but if anybody is able to help me out with PvP (gears, combos, stats, skill points.) It will be greatly appreciated. I know most of the ins and outs of these types of games, but for some reason I just can't get the handle on this one.
    And if anyone is i don't know how to say this but bluntly, annoyed? I guess is how you can say it but how I want to be one of the top players in this game, I know the first generation of the players will be the best because they discovered all these things out way before anyone else even knew what to do. I just want to be one of the young guns, kinda like an apprentice I guess you can say. I'm determined, I have school and work all day so this is basically my only way to get away from the stress of my life and have something to do that I enjoy. But not to drag this out any longer, I have been playing this game for a little while and know the little things but need someone to teach me a little about PvP because PvE is getting a little boring. All help is appreciated. Either PM me on here (which probably won't work since I'm getting on PL right now) so just add me on PL.

Username: Baalzhebub
    Thanks for your time, hope to talk to someone soon.
    Last edited by xRaNdU; 03-29-2011 at 07:49 PM.