Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default JUN : Comeback Summer 2015

JUN: Comeback Summer 2015

"Despite the schoolwork and all the circumstances that made it hard for me to return, I've decided. It's time to come back.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  180.5 KB

Jun. Respected. Honored. Looked up upon as the Best 30-31 Mage, his journey through Pocket Legends continues even to this day. It was once seized that Jun had quit, due to the major pressure of school and other difficulties. He's making his way back.

Jun began to play Pocket Legends on September, 2010. He recalls, upon being asked, constantly farming gear with his character. He remembers having 20k, or in conversion, 20,000 gold. In a Christmas Guild Event, Jun had won 160k (160,000 gold) while in <Chicken Invasion>. Using this lead in currency, Jun profited, or merched, gaining more and more gold.
    The first PvP character Jun had played on was ilipoloili, a L23 Mage. He tells me that he had learned to harness the impressive Forgotten Bow's range, making him a strong contender in the Arenas. His memories of being a 23 Mage were quite vivid. Quoted from Jun, "I joined Jop's forces, otherwise known as <The Dissidents of Go>." Jun had made a clear reputation. He was infamous for rushing. Then, news struck. News that the Forgotten Bows were being nerfed spread, and in quick reaction, Jun knew he had to change.
    Jun had transformed, leaving behind the Dissidents. "Carla and <Fairy Tale> were very good friends. I appreciate them so much." From there, Jun had began his most recognizable play, L30 Mage.
    Jun began building a new reputation. He had said, "I remember destroying other mages back then using my 5 heal build." He was, indeed. He had made it clear that he changed, using his skills not for rushing, but for a different cause. The 30 Community began to respect Jun. That was when Jun founded <Artplay>, one of the most popular guilds, still up and striving now. "As long as I'm alive, Artplay's alive." Jun says. He also made friends with Sam and Ryan, the original Artplays. Listed here are only the highlights Jun recalls. His journey, he says, is spanned with memories of friends, PvP, Artplay, and much more.

My friends and Artplay are the two most important things to me when it comes to PL.

Welcome Jun. [Jun Comeback Summer 2015]

Long Live The King, Jun! -Shivkabob
    Last edited by The Voices; 04-22-2015 at 09:07 AM. Reason: April 21, 2015: Reworded text, so it doesn't sound like Jun left the Dissidents and his friends, but left with them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Voices For This Useful Post: