Devs spent months of hard work on this 1.7 update, and people start getting bored after one month. 1.7 is great, but just lack of some challenge. when we reach lvl56 after long time grinding, what else can we do? I'm surprised there's not any rewards for those people spent lots of hours to reach lvl56.

So here's my idea, to make a lvl56 elite dungeon which won't allow u to use health mana pots, elixers, but u can and only can loot elite lvl56 pink gears in those dungeons, low drop rate of course.

I know there's a lot of work to do to creat such a elite dungeon. But just take your time, save your best ideas in next lvl cap update, you can just simply copy the current BS dungeon and make mobs more health,armor,attack and boss more challenging. Yes,like shadow cave. But please, no 100% pink drop rate this time.

By doing this, you will finally see some hardcore players in town with awesome unique lvl56 gear(yes,it gotta be sick looking), and that doesn't affect casual players at all because they still can get their lvl55 gear in normal BS dungeon. Lvl56 gear won't have to be super overpower compared to lvl55s, just like death vs void, slightly better, but it tells you the difference, that u beat those elite dungeons and get rewarded.

And another thing i wanna mention is, the helm design in 1.7 is fail. I remember when i started this game i poped in Balefort and saw those ppl with overlord helm and kite shield of rift running around, i was like, those ppl are so sick looking! I wanna be one of them one day! Helms always attract eye balls more than anything, so pls make a sick looking helm in the future update.