Thread: Paracelsus gem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Paracelsus gem

Hye guys,
    i wonder what happens to the paracelsus gem in next expansion?I read some new upgrade comes so i think it's for mythic armor, if i'm right i really hope you guys can do like return the gem untradeable in inventory/stash or keep it in it when upgraded. Or maybe he returns in one of upcoming events. i really like this gem for damage and the cool look so i really hop i can keep. Don't we all want that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Nope. Thats unfair :/ You should have known the risks before gemming to the mythic set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

The most you can do with that parda on the mythic is use it for a twink. Being able to take gems of mythic armor would be unfair. Why should mythic be different then other armors? Every armor gets worse after a new level cap. I think there is no reason that you should be able to ungem just because of a new level cap. When getting good gear you should always remember that in the next level cap there will be better gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It's unfair to upgrade the mythic armor then nobody will have to farm/buy any new set.
    Last edited by Twinisland; 04-23-2015 at 09:17 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinisland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twinisland View Post
    It's unfair it the upgrade the mythic armor then nobody will have to farm/buy any new set.
    Off topic: having a 3nd upgrade to mythic armor is a bad idea. Having just one armor set that is the best and just keeps upgrading is a horrible idea. It will only benefit players that already have mythic armor. Leaving any new players to have to spend forever getting and upgrading the mythic armor

On topic: I'm pretty sure that when you upgrade armor it loses it's gems anyways and won't keep the parda

7. The Following User Says Thank You to azagreoralu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I undersand all of you guys, then i hope they make a new gem or something that makes that kind of extra look/aura. Sorry for this useless thread then haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Yeah unsocketing gems is a terrible idea. You get one shot per gem. There would be no good reason to switch that. Wait till Halloween event to get more hopefully.

Although this was why I put one para in a leprechaun amulet. Any character I have can wear the effect whenever they want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Yeah unsocketing gems is a terrible idea. You get one shot per gem. There would be no good reason to switch that. Wait till Halloween event to get more hopefully.

Although this was why I put one para in a leprechaun amulet. Any character I have can wear the effect whenever they want.
    that us horrorble step put para in lep :-)

Lv46. rog mariabich war maricobich sorc maribubich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolatoy View Post
    that us horrorble step put para in lep :-)
    Not for twinks lol. It's still the best amulet at low levels. Plus like I said anyone I have can have a para effect at any time. It's one of 3 things I have with a para. The others are a perfect blood ruby and a level 10 dev bow for my goblin ring rogue.

The leprechaun one is mainly for show and for my low level twinks. Putting a para in a level 41 legendary weapon or armor (besides imbued) was a much worse idea and I've seen many of those not selling in auction.