Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: About KDR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've been playing at lvl7 for a couple months and have around 1.6k kills....I could have more but Ive been quite busy

As a player who comes from lvl7, I'd like to point out his stats aren't op, actually they're quite average

As for the idea of earning 2k kills in a day: not going to happen.
    There simply isn't enough other players or food to earn that much, and if you defy all odds and achieve that in a day, it is imposible to average that on a day to day basis.

And just to end further speculation on the topic, I've seen him dummy first hand.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elder For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

still nice to view having good kdr than negative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i have a same incident....i learnt to 1v1 warriors from one of the best 1v1 fighters in lv13 and lv14 acemamaw and dwellz....then i thought to level up the warrior to 41 but i made a stop at lv15 pvp just to see how it is...so i entered a room and i got ganged 5v1 by grins....then i asked the warrior coffeejunkie for vs....he use singe and para storm sword...i said no heal not pet...but he say very badly to me that he dont vs poor and to buy a pet first....i had hellish armour, conqueror pot n lv13 ring n amulet..i had abbadon so i ask him to vs with pet then when he about to die he healed and left ctf
    i thank both my masters for teaching me to 1v1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    i have a same incident....i learnt to 1v1 warriors from one of the best 1v1 fighters in lv13 and lv14 acemamaw and dwellz....then i thought to level up the warrior to 41 but i made a stop at lv15 pvp just to see how it is...so i entered a room and i got ganged 5v1 by grins....then i asked the warrior coffeejunkie for vs....he use singe and para storm sword...i said no heal not pet...but he say very badly to me that he dont vs poor and to buy a pet first....i had hellish armour, conqueror pot n lv13 ring n amulet..i had abbadon so i ask him to vs with pet then when he about to die he healed and left ctf
    i thank both my masters for teaching me to 1v1
    its happen to me too many time at lvl 16 i missed that old day wish to play back twink again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Dummy farming IS LEGAL, there are no rules preventing it. And posting a screen shot of someone showing there IGN IS ILLEGAL. Please remove the picture or cover the name. Further more, you actually dont have evidence to show that the guy in the picture did dummy farming. You only judge by over-pro PvP KDR, but if you look at his stat, thats really an OP stat that almost unkillable in level6.
    unkillable? my lvl 3 wich is killable has close stats as a lvl 6 without buffs and i can clearly say thandaoz is dummy farmer couse some of his deaths came from me while he did most of his dummy farming at lvl 3 and ps my kdr not from dummys its just so many nubs at this lvl dies in 2 hits Name:  Screenshot_2015-05-06-14-43-05.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  216.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Name:  11050654_1618741705038740_5107564140060166124_n.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  22.1 KB

look at that...i found this picture...he doesnt look lv39...the trade and give button is still red

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    Name:  11050654_1618741705038740_5107564140060166124_n.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  22.1 KB

look at that...i found this picture...he doesnt look lv39...the trade and give button is still red
    Maybe your character is under lv5 when you take the ss?
    - (un) Retired -

mesalin

Yes yes more dummys hahahaha idc kdr lovers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    LOOOOLLLL
    Allright lets compare prices for a lvl 16-17 rogue to an endgame rogue
    Weapon:
    Lurid bow of brut 2 para = 4m
    Mythic bow with para = 10m

Armor+helm:
    Icescale set = 600-800k
    Imbued set = i dont even know how much but a lot

Ring:
    New mythic ring = 1.3-1.5m
    Arcane ring = 50m+

Amulet:
    Mythic pendant recipe = 9m
    Tarlok heart of potency = 600k

Why yes, twink items are indeed more expensive than endgame loool
    this is partly true, however being a twink has no proper investment and source of gold. Still, the twink gears keeps improving like endgame but endgame has alternative cheaper gears than what you have posted and can still run well in pvp.

I did went to twink once because of the cheaper gears however twink became more and more expensive - pets does matter now as well and nothing is returned on you because you cant farm.

With that reason, I'd rather go endgame. There is much more things to do there and has better sources of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    if the kdr is not important for somebody else, what if you see this in windmore fulled gear with good pet but worst KDR, what do you think? a dummy? a noob player? or what? Attachment 132291
    i would say an dummy seller who got his payment and geared up his account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hpmyname View Post
    if the kdr is not important for somebody else, what if you see this in windmore fulled gear with good pet but worst KDR, what do you think? a dummy? a noob player? or what? Attachment 132291
    I call it worst photoshop editor

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurd4ever View Post
    i would say an dummy seller who got his payment and geared up his account
    Well that guy got also banned last season when his acc name was "themasterctf" coz of insulting &farming dummy...
    Also same act continue like it, made new acc and continue to play and i wonder how there s not any staff who can say stop to this bud who approve in that pic that he farm dummy ...

So all we can do is ignorin or waitin that a golden finger take an act on that acc...

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kostral View Post
    Well that guy got also banned last season when his acc name was "themasterctf" coz of insulting &farming dummy...
    Also same act continue like it, made new acc and continue to play and i wonder how there s not any staff who can say stop to this bud who approve in that pic that he farm dummy ...

So all we can do is ignorin or waitin that a golden finger take an act on that acc...
    Actually he sold his account - which is why it was leveled from 11 to 23 - and that guy got banned. The original Thanh had already made his new account and dummy farmed.

Regardless, the point is: STG doesn't care. Which is why I haven't stepped foot in CTF in months, and have no plans on ever returning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is the point of making a thread like this?

Sts won't listen to any of this.

I have seen people in guild list/friend list who are botting with quite a few characters in brackenridge, 24/7.

Dummy farmers also won't stop to get that banner.

Well, no one likes these people who are playing unfair and we can do nothin to stop them.

*Any computer is a laptop if you are brave enough*
    420 #blazeit
    360 trickshotin' AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think that if you see a toon with over 10k kills and les than 1-2k deaths doesn't means they dummy i personally have a lv 7 twink with 6k kills and 300deaths since i used to play twink back in season 2 where tdm wasn't created

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So i skimmed the cliff notes here, here is what i think. There is not one pvp player who DOESNT care about their kdr, those who say they dont care, 95% of the time have poor kdr. I used to be that guy. I played lev15 first, didnt have the right equip, and it took me forever to get back to a 50% ratio. But as soon as i started getting better, i started checking that number more and more. Now im running a lvl3 mage, and my kdr is 366-166. Not fancy, and YES, a good amount were NOOBS, not dummys. But i will NEVER not kill a player who keeps fighting. They have to learn somehow. I will take armor off and stable pet just to try and even it out......sometimes. I bet Aarowz never shyed away from killing a player two levls lower than him, same principle. Also, lev3 pvp is getting better, much better. I think its time STS set up a tourny for us. Would draw ppl down here where REAL TWINKING is.

HAPPY HUNTING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Odd in twinks at a low level is a big deal, not as much as end game even though the gear costs a lot more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evanb_333 View Post
    So i skimmed the cliff notes here, here is what i think. There is not one pvp player who DOESNT care about their kdr, those who say they dont care, 95% of the time have poor kdr. I used to be that guy. I played lev15 first, didnt have the right equip, and it took me forever to get back to a 50% ratio. But as soon as i started getting better, i started checking that number more and more. Now im running a lvl3 mage, and my kdr is 366-166. Not fancy, and YES, a good amount were NOOBS, not dummys. But i will NEVER not kill a player who keeps fighting. They have to learn somehow. I will take armor off and stable pet just to try and even it out......sometimes. I bet Aarowz never shyed away from killing a player two levls lower than him, same principle. Also, lev3 pvp is getting better, much better. I think its time STS set up a tourny for us. Would draw ppl down here where REAL TWINKING is.

HAPPY HUNTING
    Never not kill????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Forget complaining about kdr I just want pvp to not be gear based anymore but my dream will never come true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If not gear based, then what? A cookie cutter toon for all and the most boring even fights ever? Or buy extra skill points.......would have to be a craft able skill point or use plat. Either way, gonna need time and money. I enjoy my gear, and the uniqueness it gives me.

HAPPY HUNTING