Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rage of the Ren'gol Sneak Peak | Crafted Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Usually one item with a higher rarity is in par with the next season's lower rarity item.
    So a lvl41 arcane ring will be in par with lvl46 myth one.
    You need another expansion (another year) to say dragon ring is outdated.
    Strictly IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Hmmmm...just a thought on something I read earlier lol.

Those that say farming imbued is impossible and the luck is literally ridiculously. Including farming for recipe or fossil etc. So basically farming for fragments and saving up fragments to purchase a planar tomb chest from vendor and selling that chest over and over to save enough gold to buy supposedly the imbued piece you are looking for is not consider an achievable farming?

Think about it.

Sts plans is very simple. People just don't see it yet. It's basically works for all. Those who like to gamble and those who like to work hard and put in the time and effort to earn it.

(GAMBLE/LUCK) 1. Those who has better luck and want to gamble and open their elite chest or whatever and obtain something nice and get rich or they get nothing and try again. (End result lol they complain they have no luck And this is impossible)
    (HARDWORKING/DESERVE IT) 2. Those who don't like to gamble. They will keep on selling the elite chest to slowly save up enough to buy the nice things they want. (End result lol this feel like such an impossible long road I will never save enough, this is impossible)

The problem I see for both situation is COMITTMENT.

Now let's talk about the NEW 4 piece mythic set. Seem like most and everyone want a fixated farmable achievable without any luck involve for these new 4 piece mythic set and it would NOT BE TRADABLE. So the rich or pvp'er have to work and actually play pve and farm XD. Let's just brainstorm for a bit.

For example like killing 500 of the new elite boss for 1 mythic piece. Which now require 2000 kill for all 4 piece. Let's just say new elite map takes 10 minutes to finish including killing boss. 10x500=5000 minutes which is approximately 83 hours and let's say I play 5 hours a day. This will take me 16 days give or take to earn 1 piece of mythic. So basically 2 months give or take for me to earn all 4 pieces of non stop grinding and elite hunting and killing in that same map over and over.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with that but isn't that a bit far fetched? I wouldn't mind allowing myself to test my luck at this point Like opening elite chest from boss now and then to finally get something worth wild.

Like within those two months I'm sure there bound for sts to have some kind of event or special activities going on. So do I put it on hold? Push my time line even further back 3-4 months possibly longer. By then hahaha the season could come to an end and/or newer better stuff will be released who knows.

Just thinking out loud here. Think about it. Also I didn't wanna get into the economy of the game such as gold flow and trading system when allow stuff to be tradable etc and finding instant luck worth wild loot and of course sts income xD and benefit.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I have no problems with farmable essences that leads to crafting of these armors. I also have no issues should elements/armor drop from crates because STS needs to make money too.

But if those elements drop from bosses like the recipie did at ridiculously low rates, I might as well just quit lol Currently pot and ank burn is causing elite runs in arena/tombs to be non sustainable as loot is junk or no loot at all. Now Spider crates even ruined elite Caves as egg prices are rock bottom. GG
    Last edited by Kakashis; 04-26-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice set ... Cant wait for lvl cap...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    I have no problems with farmable essences that leads to crafting of these armors. I also have no issues should elements/armor drop from crates because STS needs to make money too.

But if those elements drop from bosses like the recipie did at ridiculously low rates, I might as well just quit lol Currently pot and ank burn is causing elite runs in arena/tombs to be non sustainable as loot is junk or no loot at all. Now Spider crates even ruined elite Caves as egg prices are rock bottom. GG
    I understand what you are saying. Luck should play a role but should not be the deciding factor, as it is in the planar pendant crafting quest. How about if the crafting ingredient dropped from either the boss the the elite gold chest equivalent in a tradable form, and also could be purchased in a non tradable form for x amount of the new currency that drops in whatever way STS designed it to.
    Last edited by Kingofninjas; 04-26-2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: spelling error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Last week we revealed a brand new Legendary set... this week, let's see how this, and another shiny new armor set, work into the new expansion. The answer? Crafting!

Through farming in the various regions of the new expansion you will come across several new crafting elements, some more rare than others. If you collect enough of each, you will be able to team up with the brilliant Artificer Rovohn and the town Blacksmith to construct 2 different sets of gear including: Helm, Armor, Ring and Amulet!

Legendary Orcslaying Armor

You've already seen the first crafted set. The Orcslaying Armor Set, gained by collecting:

Attachment 131163
    Attachment 131165

Which turn into....

Attachment 131166
    Attachment 131167
    Attachment 131168

Nice!

Mythic Glintstone Armor

Next, the rarer and more powerful Glintstone Sets. You'll need to collect the following mythic crafting ingredients:

Attachment 131169
    Attachment 131170
    Attachment 131171

Which will be crafted into.....

Attachment 131160

(More final screenshots to come later!)

Set Bonus

A big plus to the Mythic set in particular is that if you complete all four pieces you will get a hefty set-bonus that will certainly help you out in the perilous battle against the Orcs.
    Nice work STS, I hope this expansion bring back all the player playing this game.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Hey all, I just read this thread for the first time.

This is awesome. For those of you concerned about having to loot all the crafting items yourself, that will NOT be necessary. We had an expansion like this in Pocket Legends called Nuri in which everyone was trying to craft a demonic set, which included 4 pieces (helm, armor, weapon, shield), and there were 2 versions of the set for each class. The crafting components were super rare as well.

If you spent lots of time farming, you would loot some crafting components, but never the right combination needed for the specific items you were trying to craft. The good thing was that these components were all tradable, so in time you could sell the extra components you did not need and use that gold to buy the ones you did need. It took lots of time, but in the end if you worked hard you could craft the complete set after a couple of months.

Yes, it took a months, which means nobody got bored of the expansion right away. In fact, the demonic sets were so popular that some players were still working on crafting the sets well into the next expansion as the stats were so good they were almost as good as the top sets from the next expansion and some preferred them due to the exclusivity.

Overall, I think lots of players thought this was the best expansion in PL.

As for the concern over the Arcane ring, I would guess that the set bonus will not be able to touch the extra stats of the arcane ring, but perhaps it will even the playing field just a bit between those who have arcane rings and those who do not. This expansion we had a case of 2 classes in PvP, those with rings and those without. Maybe this will help that situation some. Also, no mention yet of what arcane item we will be seeing in the next expansion.

Those with the arcane ring should have better stats no doubt, but it should not be as OP as it is this expansion where the best ring besides the arcane ring was a level 31 mythic ring.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 04-26-2015 at 08:21 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

For collecting essences you dont need luck
    with luck you get more essences but without luck you always can get some essences

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

If the new mythic or the ingredients is tradeable, then farmers who got it can sell it so they can make money, and finally something worth farming, if not tradeable, then if ur a non plat player using avrg gears and crafted mythic set u already have u cant make money from it and cant buy better non farmable stuff like arcane ring, pets or myth weaps... this is confusing

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I need the event time pls post that soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'm sure the expansion takes a few weeks but when does the goblin and ursoth event start?
    When does the next event start?
    (Pls dont do 'events' with gems and pet crates its getting boring)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ujangkampak View Post
    just a question..
    are the orchslaying armor available to all level or endgame only ???
    tengs
    :/ its a level 46 legendry set not for all level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

Last week we revealed a brand new Legendary set... this week, let's see how this, and another shiny new armor set, work into the new expansion. The answer? Crafting!

Through farming in the various regions of the new expansion you will come across several new crafting elements, some more rare than others. If you collect enough of each, you will be able to team up with the brilliant Artificer Rovohn and the town Blacksmith to construct 2 different sets of gear including: Helm, Armor, Ring and Amulet!

Legendary Orcslaying Armor

You've already seen the first crafted set. The Orcslaying Armor Set, gained by collecting:

Attachment 131163
    Attachment 131165

Which turn into....

Attachment 131166
    Attachment 131167
    Attachment 131168

Nice!

Mythic Glintstone Armor

Next, the rarer and more powerful Glintstone Sets. You'll need to collect the following mythic crafting ingredients:

Attachment 131169
    Attachment 131170
    Attachment 131171

Which will be crafted into.....

Attachment 131160

(More final screenshots to come later!)

Set Bonus

A big plus to the Mythic set in particular is that if you complete all four pieces you will get a hefty set-bonus that will certainly help you out in the perilous battle against the Orcs.
    i Hope new mythic sets only for Warriors then the game Rogue/Mage legends into an Warrior legends :-) (i smell Mage&Rogue's tummy's are burning)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Will arcane ring be allowed to be included in this set bonus? If not, can it be allowed? After all, it is the ring of all rings and if there's a heft set bonus...it may not be. It would seem a bit meh to see the ring outdated after 1 expansion.
    There's no way that should happen... if it does it would be ridiculous. The arcane ring made from arcane shard is the best thing in the game period. I'm excited about the crafting because I can see new crafting for the arcane shards and also maybe arcane weapons on the horizon as well! Since the arcane shard is just an ingredient there's no reason it couldn't be made into something besides an arcane ring I would think.
    Last edited by notfaded1; 04-27-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    Hmmmm...just a thought on something I read earlier lol.

Those that say farming imbued is impossible and the luck is literally ridiculously. Including farming for recipe or fossil etc. So basically farming for fragments and saving up fragments to purchase a planar tomb chest from vendor and selling that chest over and over to save enough gold to buy supposedly the imbued piece you are looking for is not consider an achievable farming?

Think about it.

Sts plans is very simple. People just don't see it yet. It's basically works for all. Those who like to gamble and those who like to work hard and put in the time and effort to earn it.

(GAMBLE/LUCK) 1. Those who has better luck and want to gamble and open their elite chest or whatever and obtain something nice and get rich or they get nothing and try again. (End result lol they complain they have no luck And this is impossible)
    (HARDWORKING/DESERVE IT) 2. Those who don't like to gamble. They will keep on selling the elite chest to slowly save up enough to buy the nice things they want. (End result lol this feel like such an impossible long road I will never save enough, this is impossible)

The problem I see for both situation is COMITTMENT.

Now let's talk about the NEW 4 piece mythic set. Seem like most and everyone want a fixated farmable achievable without any luck involve for these new 4 piece mythic set and it would NOT BE TRADABLE. So the rich or pvp'er have to work and actually play pve and farm XD. Let's just brainstorm for a bit.

For example like killing 500 of the new elite boss for 1 mythic piece. Which now require 2000 kill for all 4 piece. Let's just say new elite map takes 10 minutes to finish including killing boss. 10x500=5000 minutes which is approximately 83 hours and let's say I play 5 hours a day. This will take me 16 days give or take to earn 1 piece of mythic. So basically 2 months give or take for me to earn all 4 pieces of non stop grinding and elite hunting and killing in that same map over and over.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with that but isn't that a bit far fetched? I wouldn't mind allowing myself to test my luck at this point Like opening elite chest from boss now and then to finally get something worth wild.

Like within those two months I'm sure there bound for sts to have some kind of event or special activities going on. So do I put it on hold? Push my time line even further back 3-4 months possibly longer. By then hahaha the season could come to an end and/or newer better stuff will be released who knows.

Just thinking out loud here. Think about it. Also I didn't wanna get into the economy of the game such as gold flow and trading system when allow stuff to be tradable etc and finding instant luck worth wild loot and of course sts income xD and benefit.
    I agree twoc. Besides un-tradable means you can't farm to sell for profit at all... we need some good new stuff to farm because for some of us PVE with our friends is what we do.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Answers!

Will arcane ring be allowed to be included in this set bonus? If not, can it be allowed? After all, it is the ring of all rings and if there's a heft set bonus...it may not be. It would seem a bit meh to see the ring outdated after 1 expansion.
    The Rendtail ring is not part of the set, so it will not be part of the set bonus. You'll need to decide between the bonus on the new Mythic set (details to be released at a future date) or the Rendtail ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Will the ingredients for the mythic set be tradeable?
    Some ingredients will be tradeable, some will not.

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    i'm gonna die if those mythic INGREDIENTS needed to craft these mythic pieces are only from LOCKED xD lol.
    None of the ingredients for either set come from locked crates.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    I have an important question, the new ring and amulet stats goin to be for type char (i.e: primary stat-second stat[Arlor egg rings]) or universal (all stats [blood ruby, planar pendant...])
    All 4 pieces in each set are designed for a specific class, not universal.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Answers!

The Rendtail ring is not part of the set, so it will not be part of the set bonus. You'll need to decide between the bonus on the new Mythic set (details to be released at a future date) or the Rendtail ring.

Some ingredients will be tradeable, some will not.

None of the ingredients for either set come from locked crates.

All 4 pieces in each set are designed for a specific class, not universal.

Okay, thanks!

Follow up question: Since we have to choose, are you indicating that neither Rendtail ring or L46 mythic set is better than the other? Meaning, will the bonus of the set override the Rendtail + 3 other mythic pieces or vice versa? This type of information is extremely important so many players can prepare themselves and are not hit with some shock right into campaign. Keep in mind that these are 50M rings and there around approximately 70-80 hardcore players with them, if not more.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Okay, thanks!

Follow up question: Since we have to choose, are you indicating that neither Rendtail ring or L46 mythic set is better than the other? Meaning, will the bonus of the set override the Rendtail + 3 other mythic pieces or vice versa? This type of information is extremely important so many players can prepare themselves and are not hit with some shock right into campaign. Keep in mind that these are 50M rings and there around approximately 70-80 hardcore players with them, if not more.
    This guy manipulates devs to get benefits even better than fights!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rstilzchen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Money Money Money !!
    That's the second n major part of Al..
    But only few 10-20 people standing at expedition camp are rulers of economy...
    I hope devs have something in there mind for players like me who have savings under 1m.
    Lol for me : planer pendent and ring , nekro, imbude n all ding dang ting tong = "Alien Talks"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rstilzchen View Post
    This guy manipulates devs to get benefits even better than fights!
    Arcane items are promised to last through 3 expansions. There is no manipulation here, sorry. Please do not instigate.

I'm still going to be able to afford best gear at the start of expansion whether or not the ring is replaced or not. The question is, will everybody else?
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-27-2015 at 10:30 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: