Thread: about my 1v1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default about my 1v1

Earlier just now I was fighting this tank from horror I kept dying off I'm lvl 40 and pure legendary and he was mythic even using lvl 41 mythic weapon and I told him FIGHT ME NO HEAL but no he didn't say anything but used heal and I'm like scaredycat why don't fight me no heal? But he kept using and I really can't believe A MEMBER OF HORROR WAS AFRAID TO FIGHT A LVL 40 NOOB MAGE WHO HAS NO MYTHIC people these days.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I may be completely wrong when i say this ( since im not a hardcore pvp er) ; but i though that unofficial rule only applied to war vs war
    Since mages have shield plus lifegiver nd rogues have hp packs.
    Also truth be told without heal you could very well defeat any war( if u use shield and saver)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

True on what merch mastah said. That is usually only applied to war vs war, as for warrior vs other classes, i've never met anyone who asked a warrior to take off his heal in vs. You'd have a better chance of him gearing down for you but not fighting without heal; even despite the gear disadvantages, a heal is a heal, because the best technique is to live long enough to see your opponent die on your feet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merch_master View Post
    I may be completely wrong when i say this ( since im not a hardcore pvp er) ; but i though that unofficial rule only applied to war vs war
    Since mages have shield plus lifegiver nd rogues have hp packs.
    Also truth be told without heal you could very well defeat any war( if u use shield and saver)
    you guys may be correct about the no heal thing but aerodude is lv40 with no mythic and the warrior was 41 from horror....everyone says mages are squishy n warriors can kill mages easily so why didnt he fight?

ok i assume what merchmaster said "Also truth be told without heal you could very well defeat any war( if u use shield and saver)" to be trut then why didnt the warrior say "lets fight with heal"....he didnt say anything n kept on killing the mage

the truth is aerodude is a newcomer...he was undergeared n so the warrior saw him as a chance to get free kills...coz he knew no matter how much he shouts in forums about it no one would believe him...no one wouldnt even pay any attention to him NO ONE..coz he is not highly geared n dont have arcane n mythic items
    no player is good only their gears are...no player is worthy of respecr only their gear are...next time people say endgame pvp is better than twink think again...all are same
    the only reason endgame pvp has a better image than twink is because it is flooded with the most rich players in AL...some top players control endgame pvp like puppets...if they gang, dont respect others then it is ok but if others do anything like that they are questioned...they spend the most money so they have a shield...if a no-name player says anything against them in forums the whole forum community will say against the no-name player coz his gears are bad and will say he is wrong n the famous player is right even if he is wrong

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Oh and I didn't say I don't use heal I used Fire Ice Light Shield by that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    you guys may be correct about the no heal thing but aerodude is lv40 with no mythic and the warrior was 41 from horror....everyone says mages are squishy n warriors can kill mages easily so why didnt he fight?

ok i assume what merchmaster said "Also truth be told without heal you could very well defeat any war( if u use shield and saver)" to be trut then why didnt the warrior say "lets fight with heal"....he didnt say anything n kept on killing the mage

the truth is aerodude is a newcomer...he was undergeared n so the warrior saw him as a chance to get free kills...coz he knew no matter how much he shouts in forums about it no one would believe him...no one wouldnt even pay any attention to him NO ONE..coz he is not highly geared n dont have arcane n mythic items
    no player is good only their gears are...no player is worthy of respecr only their gear are...next time people say endgame pvp is better than twink think again...all are same
    the only reason endgame pvp has a better image than twink is because it is flooded with the most rich players in AL...some top players control endgame pvp like puppets...if they gang, dont respect others then it is ok but if others do anything like that they are questioned...they spend the most money so they have a shield...if a no-name player says anything against them in forums the whole forum community will say against the no-name player coz his gears are bad and will say he is wrong n the famous player is right even if he is wrong
    Unfortunately pvp has devolved into mindless ganging and kill collecting. The part when its 3 v 1 and the next player just HAS to join the trio is so irritating and frustrating.
    What i meant by he could kill him was, shield and giver keep him alive and regening while without heal the war's hp just falls. Even as a mythic 41 war ( that wasn't me just to make clear ) i find it difficult not to be kill farmed; as a lvl 40 legendary, well.....
    The war is of course in the wrong here. With a lvl 40 mage he could have taken his time explaining ( there was rarely anyway he was going to lose this clash)

but sad truth is no one cares bro ; as long as the serial plat users with their nekros and arcane rings get their kills, you think anyone cares what we say? Im sure even after aerodude posts a 100 thread like this, the same thing is going to happen.
    -
    To aerodude- Bro as much as you may be right, AL pvp isn't fair ; it is pretty much the opposite. I wouldn't recommend you stepping in there at lvl 40, because no one will care about your level and gear. Good luck

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Cause there kind of a scaredy cat I took the risk but they can't cause there nothing like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

At lvl 20twink I do no heal no packs on my twinks rogue vs tank
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

*sniff sniff* Smells like guild drama in here.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    *sniff sniff* Smells like guild drama in here.

Quite the keen nose you have!

Aero, I suggest you level before entering PvP. It is not a place for newcomers, especially L40 players. Personally, I view a L40 on my team as a burden and a L40 on the opposite team as easy kills.

The same treatment was given to me when I entered PvP as a level below the level cap at the time. It's a harsh place so enter prepared or do not enter at all.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

soo now as a tank we cant even use horn coz if u use u a cat , if u gang u a ganger , if get ganged u a runner , if u talk about that u got ganged u cry wtf rly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

yea twink mainly...they do my war 5v1 n call me paper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

im sure that if that tank wouldnt use horn and would lose maybe , this mage would make a thread about how noob that horror member warrior is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakitout View Post
    im sure that if that tank wouldnt use horn and would lose maybe , this mage would make a thread about how noob that horror member warrior is

I hear Shazbot does counselling in Brackenridge Forest if you need some anger management. You'll just build up infractions if you keep making posts like this. I don't give a hoot one way or the other about Horror personally, but the kind of attitude displayed here is bad for the community.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

lol if a horror warrior loses to a lv40 noob mage then it should be made a thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

PvP dramas!!
    As zeus said, I also suggest you don't enter Pvp unless you are capped level and have atleast a planar pend and some good gears.
    Noone will ear to you when they can get easy kills.
    Why feed them!
    A bit off topic but yeah, I saw often in tdm, one side has 4 players with warrior and Nekro blessed new shield mages and other side 2 rogues. The score was 16-1.
    Why feed them!!!
    If people stop entering PvP just to feed, it will get better environment I believe.
    Just leave when you see you get camped badly by maxed out people or when you are getting camped.
    Leaving is not that hard!
    If its badly matched just leave. They will have noone to farm so cheer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    PvP dramas!!
    As zeus said, I also suggest you don't enter Pvp unless you are capped level and have atleast a planar pend and some good gears.
    Noone will ear to you when they can get easy kills.
    Why feed them!
    A bit off topic but yeah, I saw often in tdm, one side has 4 players with warrior and Nekro blessed new shield mages and other side 2 rogues. The score was 16-1.
    Why feed them!!!
    If people stop entering PvP just to feed, it will get better environment I believe.
    Just leave when you see you get camped badly by maxed out people or when you are getting camped.
    Leaving is not that hard!
    If its badly matched just leave. They will have noone to farm so cheer!
    Bro you forget dummy farming.
    Ive personally encountered 3 dummies and remembered their names for myself so i dont enter when they are in.
    These guys had legendary gear( not the best legendary) and just stand in their place.
    When the teams are 2 to 3.....4 out of 5 players enter the 3 party; at one point you just get frustrated leaving all the time.
    I've seen ganging at its best where a top pvp guild players were ganging my team and a guy of their own team entered my side to tell them not to gang since the guy i was with was a friend......i mean what!!!? Is ganging considered so mainstream now both by the ganger and the ganged?
    Pvp is an odd place, not recommended for anyone who goes there just for fun unless you are in those pre-arranged clashes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Sorry to say and maybe be offensive,
    People usually don't bother to listen to 'food' for vs.

Level up and get proper gears first before you enter the pvp.
    Then you will still see gangers. Find pvp guild and join them.
    That's how pvp goes atm.
    Aegis

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

How are you so sure that I will do this? What proof do you have that I'll do this? I am not a person that has TOO MUCH PRIDE to do this so just shut up if you have nothing good to say