Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf nekro thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I'm going to say this in the most neutral, polite way as possible.

Take the emotions and put them to the side, at some point folks will have to be honest with themselves and realize you need better gear/ pets for endgame pvp. That's not a put down or a bash, I want to make that clear. I had this light-bulb moment when the cap was 26, my kills were about 140 and my deaths were about 2000. I got some advice from some people who bottom lined things for me: I needed better gear. I stayed out of pvp until I was finally on the same page.

We all know there's only a few ways to do it; pop crates/ events/ farm elite and save your gold. It's not easy, it's not supposed to be easy that's just the nature of the beast. This is an RPG after all.....

Be honest in the fact that if you had these items/pets you would never make this thread. Again not a bash, just be realistic. How about putting the shoe on the other foot? How would you feel if you farmed 4-5 hours a day for months and finally saved up for that item, only for it to be nerfed/ replaced? What about if you didn't have time to farm (work, school, family, etc) and the only way you could get these items is to spend your hard earned money on Plat and then that happens?

You would be (and should be) Furious.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kujimasun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post

Take the emotions and put them to the side, at some point folks will have to be honest with themselves and realize you need better gear/ pets for endgame pvp. That's not a put down or a bash, I want to make that clear. I had this light-bulb moment when the cap was 26, my kills were about 140 and my deaths were about 2000. I got some advice from some people who bottom lined things for me: I needed better gear. I stayed out of pvp until I was finally on the same page.

We all know there's only a few ways to do it; pop crates/ events/ farm elite and save your gold. It's not easy, it's not supposed to be easy that's just the nature of the beast. This is an RPG after all.....

Be honest in the fact that if you had these items/pets you would never make this thread. Again not a bash, just be realistic. How about putting the shoe on the other foot? How would you feel if you farmed 4-5 hours a day for months and finally saved up for that item, only for it to be nerfed/ replaced? What about if you didn't have time to farm (work, school, family, etc) and the only way you could get these items is to spend your hard earned money on Plat and then that happens?

Extremely level headed despite what has been said to you! Much respect.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

mesalin

Zeus I have question how much DMG absorb shield of necro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Zeus I have question how much DMG absorb shield of necro?
    40% of DMG until the max level of DMG absorption is reached or the timer on shield is reached. At this point, the shield breaks.

mesalin

OK thanks for info:-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don't have necro and I don't want it nerfed... All I'd want is for sts to look into Juggernaut skill getting stunned while on jug sucks.. For 45 sec Cd it should be better.. Also horn renew seems to have a bug I notice a variation in radius it has gotten smaller too :-(
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm sure pple complaining would want a necro Sts need to see the amount off effort it take to farm a necro I can't even loot one vial I've been trying for that pet from the start I only got 1 parchment.. I would appreciate YOU <-- STS leave necro alone even if it kills me I don't care... Put your foot down and say no to nerf necro!!!!
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Politics, religion, and Arcane Legend pets. Subjects to discuss if you are looking for a heated debate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    40% of DMG until the max level of DMG absorption is reached or the timer on shield is reached. At this point, the shield breaks.
    Max level of DMG absorption increase with pet lvl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    Max level of DMG absorption increase with pet lvl?
    Yes but not by that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

ugh i made some useless posts...i never wennt against a nekro player...i dont even know what a nekro power is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

see...nekro will already get weak next level cap...players damage will increase with farmable mythic but damage absorbtio will not increase that much...means their shield will break sooner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    How can you say there's a balance issue when you play warrior? Ever since I've know you, you have been heavily under geared. I always wondered why you spend so much time in pvp and less in pve. Well, now you've created a gap for yourself and your solution is asking for a nerf, rather than obtaining better equipment . You still don't have a 41 Bonesaw, right?

I think the real issue isn't nekro but the fact that everyone who owns nekro has maxed equipment. So you're matching up against a 100m toon with 2m toon and all you see is Nekro because everyone covers their gear with a vanity.

There's multiple people in your guild who have nekro now. Why don't you play with one of them so you can enjoy the benefits of nekro, rather than making this thread to ask STS to make Nekro useless again.

Well Said Shinytoy. If this warrior making this nerf comment is undergeared to begin with attempting to pvp at endgame, it wouldn't honestly matter what pet was used. People worked hard, however it may be to obtain nekro and If you choose not to step up your quality of gear and your base stats are far below other warriors, don't complain that its all due to a pet that made it like that. Arcane rings, high end Mythic weapons with Grand Gems, Mythic Amulets, Planar armor etc are what seems like separates you from the rest of many end game pvp'ers.
    ***Not necessarily the pets***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Is there a way to know Max level of DMG absorption at lvl 41?

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    see...nekro will already get weak next level cap...players damage will increase with farmable mythic but damage absorbtio will not increase that much...means their shield will break sooner
    And this is true?
    Last edited by supersyan; 04-26-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    Is there a way to know Max level of DMG absorption at lvl 41?

And this is true?
    yes...at low level it is impossible almost to break nekro shield...but at lv41 possible....at lv46 it will be even more possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Svvords View Post
    Ive had my fair share of goin up against zeus' team when i was still playing endgame, and never once did i complain about them having better gear/pet, if anything, they inspired me to improve my gears/pets to augment my skills. And i came from being a slag tank to getting sam and eventually nekro thru farm/merching coz i knew then that sam wouldnt be best pet for a long time, hence my decision to save up for nekro.
    This point exactly. WORK HARD to gain a pet vs. complaining and wanting a nerf because you lack the dedication to put in the effort by farming, merching, opening locks etc to gain this pet. Just like in life, I'm sure everyone wants something exotic.. be it a expensive car Ferrari/Bugati ,huge house, huge boat etc; but you have to WORK HARD to get these things. They aren't usually just handed to you.
    Last edited by HotttSauce; 04-26-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Interesting...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post

PERFECT. Couldn't of said it better myself... *drops microphone*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Yeah this pet is op... but it's obtainable at least!!! ... I'll keep saving my pennies and popping arena chests and hope that one day I find one. No need nerf
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Svvords View Post
    nekro wins 99% of the games single-handedly? really? you dont take into account gears/gems of the opposing team? nekro is just part of the equation, him winning 99% of the time is just a baseless claim.
    few days ago i saw a rogue whit nekro killed 4 ganger rogues (3 whit mythic weapon) at same time, 2 rounds!, then the rogues leave.

Tell me a pet that can do the same and 'find the equation'
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore