Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf nekro thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Nerf nekro thread

Raw gave an excellent post about some pets becoming mandatory to stay competitive but i believe nekro is beyond that. Nekro can give the abillity to inexperienced players to kill experienced players. I find this inacceptable. I think we can all agree that nekro just makes the pvp game too easy for those who have it.

Now i played dota for a long while which everyone knows its a highly competitive game and it has no stun immunity for the whole team. There is no hero in dota or item that grants stun immunity for the whole team because that would be a huge balance issue.

I consider the following argumenys invalid:

Dont nerf nekro because its 50m. It might be that much now but it was cheaper earlier and because you paid that much for it it doesn't mean everyone did. Some got it free in arena chest and some got it before it got buff.

Don't nerf necro because it gives players freedom to explore new strategies and let them move freely around the map. Let me tell you that would be considered hacks in other games, you are basically playing with a legal hack right now.

Don't have nekro because alot of people have it and it is going to be as common as samael soon. That is simply not true and i have noticed that nekro players don't even bother to go against other nekros at least in random tdm matches. Usually if a nekro player is being outmatched by another nekro he will just remap where he is the only one with nekro and he can wipe everyone out.

Strategy is stuns, those who can initiate a fight better and stun at the right time should win. Immunity if any kind and for as long as the nekro offers shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

I think pve nekro should stay the same, i couldn't care less how op someone is against some AI like the mobs and bosses in al but in pvp we ago aginst real people who just had enough of nekro domination.

Before you say i don't know what i am talking about maybe you should think i pvped for longer or more than you. Still not as long as some but i have more than 20k pvp kills as a WARRIOR and all of them in endgame level 36+41.

Nekro just gives some people the luxury of being slow, sloppy or just plain bad and still win the game. We do have some pro nekro users so you can omagine how going against them is then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

raw