Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf nekro thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    It's not really like that. Sns was already nerfed and nekro doesn't help you against sns if you don't have one anyway.
    SNS's nerf was a mere 5-10 damage reduction per tick. It was more to get people to simmer down, I think.

Nekro's AA reduces SNS damage & prevents you from getting stunned over the pools so it does help against SNS. The pools damage is not really noticeable to me when I have Nekro's shield.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Now imagine if SNS was in locked crates and Nekro didn't exist...same issue that players are currently experiencing with the abundance of Nekro users.

See why it was a good idea for SNS to be exclusive?
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 04-25-2015 at 06:18 PM. Reason: quote removed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Now imagine if SNS was in locked crates and Nekro didn't exist...same issue that players are currently experiencing with the abundance of Nekro users.

See why it was a good idea for SNS to be exclusive?
    SNS is sooo rare so if it is strong then it is ok....but necro is a bit stronger for its rarity
    give an honest answer, Do you think nekro was made too strong than what it should be?
    dont be biased on the answer because u have a nekro...u cant say u dont have coz i saw u with a necro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    SNS is sooo rare so if it is strong then it is ok....but necro is a bit stronger for its rarity
    give an honest answer, Do you think nekro was made too strong than what it should be?
    dont be biased on the answer because u have a nekro...u cant say u dont have coz i saw u with a necro
    No lol. Everyone knew. This was worked out between devs and community. I'm too lazy to search the thread but it was definitely interactive. I enjoy playing against Nekro so that clashes are more exciting and last longer.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

SNS's nerf was a mere 5-10 damage reduction per tick. It was more to get people to simmer down, I think.

Nekro's AA reduces SNS damage & prevents you from getting stunned over the pools so it does help against SNS. The pools damage is not really noticeable to me when I have Nekro's shield.
    Nekro shield doesn't help you against SnS pools, it was just a not achieved idea by carapace.

No nerf please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    I have both Nekro and SNS. It makes no difference to me if one is stronger than the other. I think that both are powerful pets that each have their own specific uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Nekro shield doesn't help you against SnS pools, it was just a not achieved idea by carapace.
    It does in the sense that the damage is reduced by the 40% damage reduction on shield. So as long as the shield is up, the damage of pools is reduced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I don't have a problem with nekro being a perfect sns counter i have a problem with it being a perfect counter for everything.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The problem is that you can win against one or two SNS in a clash or 1v1 without your team using one by tactics and timed stuns. It's hard but not impossible.

Against Nekro, any player/team that goes against it without one is destroyed with the minimum amount of skill required. So the pet basically wins 90% of the fight for you. Isn't that the definition of pay to win?

There's no way this goes by any sort of balance, the owners just enjoy being ridiculously OP.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    The problem is that you can win against one or two SNS in a clash or 1v1 without your team using one by tactics and timed stuns. It's hard but not impossible.

Against Nekro, any player/team that goes against it without one is destroyed with the minimum amount of skill required. So the pet basically wins 90% of the fight for you. Isn't that the definition of pay to win?

There's no way this goes by any sort of balance, the owners just enjoy being ridiculously OP.

I highly doubt they're going to nerf it now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Nerf nekro thread

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    which is bigger? pve or pvp? I don't care if nekro is nerfed back to the way it is for pvp as long it doesn't effect pve. players always looking for something better for pve as it financially support their game play. People actually farm earn things and put them to good use to earn more things.

What exactly does pvp got to gain? being weak and over power in pvp does it profit you in anyway to earn you more gold to actually buy you newer things when they come out? Most players will say they are happy without pvp. You can't compare an RPGMMO which require playing and building your toons and upgrading stuff to MOBA which is designed to be equal fair play and of course its a straight up PVP arena with no exploration or quests.

PVP in Arcane Legend is just a bonus to kill time when game is down friends/guild aren't active and too many people take it way too seriously lol. On the contrary MOBA game has tournament which pay out REAL CASH PRIZE which run up to thousands of dollars. Unless PVP in arcane legend does that lol there no reason to get all too serious and work up about it, so skills isn't required. You don't actually win anything anyways lol.
    I wrote similar comment before , don't nerf anymore pet or gears . Who cares if these whiners getting owned by nekro in pvp . Nerf has heavy effect on pve as it is . I don't own a nekro yet but those that do let them enjoy it . Pvp players don't care about anything else expect themselves . Pve is hard enough as it is we don't need anymore nerf on anything . Can't remember who posted " anyone can buy nekro" Really ? Anyone ? I don't have one or know anyone who has one . I didn't realize it was that easy and simple to get a nekro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trojan2100; 04-25-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Nerf nekro thread

Didn't mean to post another one .
    Last edited by Trojan2100; 04-25-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I highly doubt they're going to nerf it now.
    Maybe not an outright nerf but there's been a history of bugs in stuff that are OP by mistake. If it's a bug or unintended, it has a good chance of being adjusted if someone addresses the issue properly. This and limiting the maximum amount of active SnS pools would go a long way in bringing back some balance in PvP clashes for the majority. PvE can stay as is, of course.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Name:  61623809.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  65.5 KB

Maybe this game shouldn't be called Arcane Legends anymore...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post
    Name:  61623809.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  65.5 KB

Maybe this game shouldn't be called Arcane Legends anymore...
    Plat farmed pet? :>
    Out of the thousands of arena chests opened approximately 8-14 fossils have been looted, out of all the Nekros in game I highly doubt there's more than 1 or 2 if any that looted a fossil from arena and proceeded to craft a Nekro
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Out of the thousands of arena chests opened approximately 8-14 fossils have been looted, out of all the Nekros in game I highly doubt there's more than 1 or 2 if any that looted a fossil from arena and proceeded to craft a Nekro
    Plat is irrelevant to my statement. None of the other Arcane pets are farmable; Sam, Singe, Maridos, etc. By your logic anyone who has the best gear is obviously a plat farmer. It's not good to paint with such a broad brush.

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys!

We always appreciate feedback, but let's make sure to keep the posts constructive.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpluvial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujimasun View Post
    Plat is irrelevant to my statement. None of the other Arcane pets are farmable; Sam, Singe, Maridos, etc. By your logic anyone who has the best gear is obviously a plat farmer. It's not good to paint with such a broad brush.
    No where did I imply that top gear equated to plat farming, I was stating that if you're looking to get a Nekro within this century, that farming arena probably isn't the way to go...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc. That's 6 loots in under three weeks that I am aware of.
    Last edited by Avaree; 04-25-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc.
    But, were you farming specifically to loot a fossil to make a Nekro? Or, were you there for the recipe drop and got a pleasant surprise?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I know 5 that have been looted and crafted, I crafted for myself, Shiny, Antartica, & Tonga crafted his last night. Flago is crafting or crafted, I cannot speak for Twoxc. That's 6 loots in under three weeks that I am aware of.
    Yes, which is 6x more than in the previous 6 months combined. How do we know when the code will "accidentally" revert to the original drop rate? As nice as it is to finally hear that it's dropping, there's understandably not much faith these days.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post: