Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf nekro thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Nerf nekro thread

Raw gave an excellent post about some pets becoming mandatory to stay competitive but i believe nekro is beyond that. Nekro can give the abillity to inexperienced players to kill experienced players. I find this inacceptable. I think we can all agree that nekro just makes the pvp game too easy for those who have it.

Now i played dota for a long while which everyone knows its a highly competitive game and it has no stun immunity for the whole team. There is no hero in dota or item that grants stun immunity for the whole team because that would be a huge balance issue.

I consider the following argumenys invalid:

Dont nerf nekro because its 50m. It might be that much now but it was cheaper earlier and because you paid that much for it it doesn't mean everyone did. Some got it free in arena chest and some got it before it got buff.

Don't nerf necro because it gives players freedom to explore new strategies and let them move freely around the map. Let me tell you that would be considered hacks in other games, you are basically playing with a legal hack right now.

Don't have nekro because alot of people have it and it is going to be as common as samael soon. That is simply not true and i have noticed that nekro players don't even bother to go against other nekros at least in random tdm matches. Usually if a nekro player is being outmatched by another nekro he will just remap where he is the only one with nekro and he can wipe everyone out.

Strategy is stuns, those who can initiate a fight better and stun at the right time should win. Immunity if any kind and for as long as the nekro offers shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

I think pve nekro should stay the same, i couldn't care less how op someone is against some AI like the mobs and bosses in al but in pvp we ago aginst real people who just had enough of nekro domination.

Before you say i don't know what i am talking about maybe you should think i pvped for longer or more than you. Still not as long as some but i have more than 20k pvp kills as a WARRIOR and all of them in endgame level 36+41.

Nekro just gives some people the luxury of being slow, sloppy or just plain bad and still win the game. We do have some pro nekro users so you can omagine how going against them is then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

raw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I think or the damage done or the stun on aa should be removed, it makes no sense putting stun immunity, a long stun and a dmg output in one aa.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    I think or the damage done or the stun on aa should be removed, it makes no sense putting stun immunity, a long stun and a dmg output in one aa.
    It trully is a joke, speedhack and godmode all in one pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    It trully is a joke, speedhack and godmode all in one pet.
    That's why that pet is only obtainable for putting 2 arcane items together. How hard is it get those 2 exact different items? ~0,5% from locked crates

There are about 7 arcane item in locked crates right now. The chances at looting an arcane are really close to 0,5%. Then there is 0,5%/7 chances of looting a shard, idem for fossil (0,07%)

soooo... the chances at looting exactly both fossil and shard are something close to 0,005%... which means you need to unlock over 18k locked crates*15 platinums=270'000 platinums for a 100% certain Nekro.

To counter that, people simply managed to loot 3+ random arcanes, hopefully a shard/fossil, and sell the rest/merch to buy the missing crafteable. That's why Nekro is more abundant then expected.

Edit: was mis informed, you dont need a shard and a fossil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

What? That makes no sense people merching to buy the missing piece? There are as many nekros as fossil drops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

What? That makes no sense people merching to buy the missing piece? There are as many nekros as fossil drops.
    yea, player 1 loots a fossil, player 2 loots a shard. Player 1 sells his fossil, and player 2 merch/sell stuff to buy the fossil from player 1. What doesn't make sense?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Nekro only needs the recipe, 10 vials and the fossil.

On topic, I agree that Nekro got a huge buff that allows lazy inexperienced players to win no matter what in Pvp. Stun immunity for the whole team would be a pretty huge boon by itself but it also provides 40% damage reduction. It's really taken away any last ounces of skill involved in PvP.

I'm guessing the way things are heading, next arcane pet's AA will have to provide stun immunity and invulnerability on top to be considered better. I'd support the nerf thread if there was any chance of getting somewhere (they refuse to nerf anything now so unless the immense dmg reduction is bugged, there's not gonna be any change). It's kind of sad, really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

the story of all red type pets in AL forums.
    it's OP Nerf please. one week later it's worthless buff please. one week later it's OP Nerf please. and so on the story keeps rotating until there's a new pet to start it again with different names

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qamr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

My bad, I was miss informed. I was told it needed both shards and fossil. thanks for the info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    That's why that pet is only obtainable for putting 2 arcane items together. How hard is it get those 2 exact different items? ~0,5% from locked crates

There are about 7 arcane item in locked crates right now. The chances at looting an arcane are really close to 0,5%. Then there is 0,5%/7 chances of looting a shard, idem for fossil (0,07%)

soooo... the chances at looting exactly both fossil and shard are something close to 0,005%... which means you need to unlock over 18k locked crates*15 platinums=270'000 platinums for a 100% certain Nekro.

To counter that, people simply managed to loot 3+ random arcanes, hopefully a shard/fossil, and sell the rest/merch to buy the missing crafteable. That's why Nekro is more abundant then expected.
    to counter what? buying 270k plat? how is necro more abundant than expected?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

They won't nerf nekro without a nerf on sns. Nekro is the only thing stopping sns from ruling pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

everyone wanted necro to get buffed but they made is super saiyan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just buy violet it will help you for 3seconds(im not a pvper im farmer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azagreoralu View Post
    They won't nerf nekro without a nerf on sns. Nekro is the only thing stopping sns from ruling pvp
    sns was not a problem...so less people had it...only the players who were good had it...any unskilled player with gold can buy necro n dominate even some skilled player wout nekro...sns is like muscles n strength u get with hard work and necro is like a steroid anyone can buy n get strong

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Iinorex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Raw gave an excellent post about some pets becoming mandatory to stay competitive but i believe nekro is beyond that. Nekro can give the abillity to inexperienced players to kill experienced players. I find this inacceptable. I think we can all agree that nekro just makes the pvp game too easy for those who have it.

Now i played dota for a long while which everyone knows its a highly competitive game and it has no stun immunity for the whole team. There is no hero in dota or item that grants stun immunity for the whole team because that would be a huge balance issue.

I consider the following argumenys invalid:

Dont nerf nekro because its 50m. It might be that much now but it was cheaper earlier and because you paid that much for it it doesn't mean everyone did. Some got it free in arena chest and some got it before it got buff.

Don't nerf necro because it gives players freedom to explore new strategies and let them move freely around the map. Let me tell you that would be considered hacks in other games, you are basically playing with a legal hack right now.

Don't have nekro because alot of people have it and it is going to be as common as samael soon. That is simply not true and i have noticed that nekro players don't even bother to go against other nekros at least in random tdm matches. Usually if a nekro player is being outmatched by another nekro he will just remap where he is the only one with nekro and he can wipe everyone out.

Strategy is stuns, those who can initiate a fight better and stun at the right time should win. Immunity if any kind and for as long as the nekro offers shouldn't be allowed in pvp.

I think pve nekro should stay the same, i couldn't care less how op someone is against some AI like the mobs and bosses in al but in pvp we ago aginst real people who just had enough of nekro domination.

Before you say i don't know what i am talking about maybe you should think i pvped for longer or more than you. Still not as long as some but i have more than 20k pvp kills as a WARRIOR and all of them in endgame level 36+41.

Nekro just gives some people the luxury of being slow, sloppy or just plain bad and still win the game. We do have some pro nekro users so you can omagine how going against them is then.
    my solution, when i saw a nekro user on pvp i just leave (dont want to feed'em), its ridiculous OP
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

which is bigger? pve or pvp? I don't care if nekro is nerfed back to the way it is for pvp as long it doesn't effect pve. players always looking for something better for pve as it financially support their game play. People actually farm earn things and put them to good use to earn more things.

What exactly does pvp got to gain? being weak and over power in pvp does it profit you in anyway to earn you more gold to actually buy you newer things when they come out? Most players will say they are happy without pvp. You can't compare an RPGMMO which require playing and building your toons and upgrading stuff to MOBA which is designed to be equal fair play and of course its a straight up PVP arena with no exploration or quests.

PVP in Arcane Legend is just a bonus to kill time when game is down friends/guild aren't active and too many people take it way too seriously lol. On the contrary MOBA game has tournament which pay out REAL CASH PRIZE which run up to thousands of dollars. Unless PVP in arcane legend does that lol there no reason to get all too serious and work up about it, so skills isn't required. You don't actually win anything anyways lol.
    Last edited by twoxc; 04-25-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    everyone wanted necro to get buffed but they made is super saiyan
    Everyone? Funny guy ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    which is bigger? pve or pvp? I don't care if nekro is nerfed back to the way it is for pvp as long it doesn't effect pve. players always looking for something better for pve as it financially support their game play. People actually farm earn things and put them to good use to earn more things.

What exactly does pvp got to gain? being weak and over power in pvp does it profit you in anyway to earn you more gold to actually buy you newer things when they come out? Most players will say they are happy without pvp. You can't compare an RPGMMO which require playing and building your toons and upgrading stuff to MOBA which is designed to be equal fair play and of course its a straight up PVP arena with no exploration or quests.

PVP in Arcane Legend is just a bonus to kill time when game is down friends/guild aren't active and too many people take it way too seriously lol. On the contrary MOBA game has tournament which pay out REAL CASH PRIZE which run up to thousands of dollars. Unless PVP in arcane legend does that lol there no reason to get all too serious and work up about it, so skills isn't required. You don't actually win anything anyways lol.
    they shouldmake some changes to necro in pvp like rogues get nerfed in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Wow, first time I'm seeing people wanting to go back to the SNS days.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Wow, first time I'm seeing people wanting to go back to the SNS days.
    It's not really like that. Sns was already nerfed and nekro doesn't help you against sns if you don't have one anyway.