Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf nekro thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

This is a pretty one-sided debate. Let's not rush in locking this topic yet, even if the devs have to fish through spam and flamewars to find the feedback.

Speaking as much objectively as possible, the issue is that there's no counter for this pet if you don't have one. If your opponent has one and you don't, he wins. That's never been the case with any of the previous arcane pets. Stuns are no longer a strategic part of the PvP game and that's made winning solely a matter of gear. And that is ultimately wrong and unhealthy for the game's progression. Plain and simple.

There's no need to nerf the pet itself, just release a pet whose ability cleanses any sort of buffs active for the opponents in range, including Nekro's shield (without affecting invulnerability shields for warriors and sorcerers). That'll leave just the team stun immunity which although still very potent, at least is not impossible to win against.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

This thread is TL;DR, but from my brief skim what I've noticed is the same people who have benefitted from Nekro by either owning one, or looting one, are defending it. And those who don't have one, generally, are actually hearing what Ravenousxd are saying.

It's truly pitiful that a single pet has decimated pvp more than SnS ever was capable of, and what's even more sad is that after voicing complaints on forums and directly to mods, nothing has been done.

Really drives people to the edge of quitting. And don't go ahead and say "you gotta keep up" because honestly I'm not spending tens of thousands of plat to purchase one; I have better things to do with my money. And I'm not running arena non-stop with the hope that I turn a profit, or win the lottery by looted a fossil, because I have better things to do with my time.

What it takes to be competitive in this game is either of the two things i mentioned above, which i can guarantee 99.9% of people in AL don't have.

When these so-called influential people on the forums (not all...) can learn to be objective then things will start changing. Until then, the same people will continue posting on forums, supporting eachother, all to benefit themselves. Truly a shame.
    Last edited by raw; 04-26-2015 at 02:07 PM.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Hi there!

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm sending a note to the devs so that they can take a look. Remember, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they 'are stupid'. Please remember to be respectful when debating and leave out the insults. It's no fun for anyone to read those. If you have any specific concerns you can always PM me. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com