Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    I think they should be tradable...

I think keeping them tradable will allow more of us to to earn some much needed income in the game... Dunno about u but I love farming stuff and selling to those lazy people who prefer to just buy stuff.

The only point I can see in them not being tradable would be to force people to farm... Which I don't really see a point in... It doesn't bother me if they don't want to farm!... That just means more money for me to make farming :-)
    Making the crafting component farmable and tradeable and crafted set untreadable , would be better i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CouchPass View Post
    I think that the fact that you can buy almost everything is ruining the experience of the game. There is nothing to earn anymore. Heck! More people buy plat then farm for their gold. I hope StS takes the right step forward to make these orcslaying and glinstone armor untradeable. We should work for it, not be able to buy it.

Of course I understand that some people will always want to be able to buy everything because they are too lazy but think about it. What is the purpose of AL? If you go all the way back to when you were a noob, then remember how much fun you had farming, making friends? For most people, that is gone now. I want you to answer this question honestly: What do you do when you decide you want to buy something? The answer for most people is....... Auction. The idea of farming and working hard for something has completely left our mind.

StS should try to make more and more things untradeable. We should work to make our armors and weapons better. If StS has trouble orienting this into the game, I would suggest making this game have a bit more crafting involved, using the useless essences and whatnot. Of course, some things have to stay tradeable like exclusive eggs and stuff but other things like exclusive legendary gear, or mythic armor should be more craft-oriented. We should also have more of a storyline to tie this together. The long and pleasing storylines ended with Bael.(lol good memories). Then it restarted with Rutger but then and after, there were less and less trailers.

Feel free to share your ideas and comments. I would love to hear them.

I totaly agree bro,every time STS adds something new,75% players will buy it ,20% wont get it in whole game and maybe 5% players will loot it....

It would be more fun to work together with friends and guild to farm some items....for example,do u remember easter event? im sure u do hmm,what about golden eggs? they were droping myth ring,but I think it was mistake to make them tradeble,ya ofc ,I earned more then 1,5m from selling eggs,but it would be better to run with friends and farm these eggs,then open it and try ro loot the ring...I would have 1,5m less,yep.thats right...but it would be rly fun to farm eggs and open them...I wouldnt repent my 1,5m

well,I totaly agree with ur idea , I hope developers will agree with u too

3. The Following User Says Thank You to illidan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illidan View Post
    I totaly agree bro,every time STS adds something new,75% players will buy it ,20% wont get it in whole game and maybe 5% players will loot it....

It would be more fun to work together with friends and guild to farm some items....for example,do u remember easter event? im sure u do hmm,what about golden eggs? they were droping myth ring,but I think it was mistake to make them tradeble,ya ofc ,I earned more then 1,5m from selling eggs,but it would be better to run with friends and farm these eggs,then open it and try ro loot the ring...I would have 1,5m less,yep.thats right...but it would be rly fun to farm eggs and open them...I wouldnt repent my 1,5m

well,I totaly agree with ur idea , I hope developers will agree with u too
    Yea, thats what I am talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Farmers need buyers to make gold. Maybe it's lazy or maybe it's bad luck. There also must be luck or the most geared players will have everything first. Yes farmers would have a chance at equal gear but no chance at closing the gold gap.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Farmers need buyers to make gold. Maybe it's lazy or maybe it's bad luck. There also must be luck or the most geared players will have everything first. Yes farmers would have a chance at equal gear but no chance at closing the gold gap.
    Yup...^ This ... Many of us need to be able to sell stuff to make money!

As far as luck I think there should be something in place along the lines of... after a ridiculous amount of runs... If you haven't looted then u can earn... Just so that people know their hard work isn't strictly luck based
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes agreed , make the crafting component tradeable but , crafted gear untradeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stop crying u noob an go buy some platinum lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jcmedina View Post
    Stop crying u noob an go buy some platinum lol
    Lmao, "noob"? I guess you don't appreciate people who share their ideas... You're the only one who visited my thread and insulted me. Please go trash talk in another thread . This is meant to be a constructive one where people put their ideas together. Have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk