Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Compensation Program

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Community Compensation Program

Hello and welcome to the Community Compensation Program pre-launch!

This concept was taken from some "network marketing" business models. If you've never heard of this kind of business model, good! You're in the same spot I was. Traditionally these business models revolve around a product and model for payment. This model has no product to sell and so it is done with gold, the opportunity is: how big of a community/team do you want to create?

Generally, these opportunities tend to benefit the "company/individual" much more than the work force driving the volume. As stated in the plan documents, excess profits will go back into the PL economy to purchase "In demand" items from the CS and be used as prizes, giveaways, etc.

In this model, there will be no solitary individual with more to gain than anyone else. Don't get me wrong, this model will reward those who start and stay in the program the longest, however their earning potential will reach a plateau. This is demonstrated by looking in depth at the community structure. Generally these business models are called pyramid schemes by a large portion of skeptics and those unwilling to participate or "do the work" necessary for long-term gain. This model's structure is what I'll call "LASER FOCUS." A laser is a focused, tight beam as opposed to a "flashlight" structure more typically seen with "pyramid" type models.

I created this model to try and benefit the whole and takes advantage of three keys to creating "wealth."
    1) Long-term vision, loyalty, teamwork & integrity
    2) Leverage
    3) Power of compounding

An example of the business model structure can be found here.

With a weekly investment you will be paid a percentage of the gold being paid by new program participants and the friends and players they recruit and participate. The potential payout for any one "Team" is 1,000,000g+bonuses per week. If you achieve that rank, you are able to develop another team.

You will find the rules and instructions for participation here.

You wil find the ranks, payouts, and requirements here.

If you wish to participate please post below with "I have read policies and procedures, ranks and requirements documents. I WANT to participate."

Those who signup will be placed in order of date/time posted. Also note, people that sign up through here will be at the head of their own "team" they will not be considered recruits of myself, meaning I will not make money personally for your enrollment. I will however be the bank and payment center (add player BankOfAza). If you have questions, please PM me via these forums.

The catch22: I could see where this could look like a scam and I agree, if taken advantage of it "could" be. The question lies in a couple places. My motive and my character. My motive was to come up with something fun, a way to make gold and eventually put it back into the PL community/economy, to create groups of people and bring them together as a community/team. My character doesn't mean my avatar in-game, lol. I, like many on this forum and game, are honest and good people. I have nothing to gain by lying, cheating, or stealing in front of the STS community. There are refunds available, if you read the rules, there are stipulations that promote loyalty, honesty, fairness, and rewards for those who want to make it work. If the devs or majority deem this as unappropriate, it will end and all gold will be returned. And one last thing... honestly, would someone go to this much trouble to scam? That's for you to decide.

Co-Leader of Pocket Legends Inc ~ Leader of the Dream Team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

AMWAY and Mary Kay just landed in PL.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aza View Post
    In this model, there will be no solitary individual with more to gain than anyone else. Don't get me wrong, this model will reward those who start and stay in the program the longest, however their earning potential will reach a plateau. This is demonstrated by looking in depth at the community structure. Generally these business models are called pyramid schemes by a large portion of skeptics and those unwilling to participate or "do the work" necessary for long-term gain. This model's structure is what I'll call "LASER FOCUS." A laser is a focused, tight beam as opposed to a "flashlight" structure more typically seen with "pyramid" type models.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Those who signup will be placed in order of date/time posted. Also note, people that sign up through here will be at the head of their own "team" they will not be considered recruits of myself, meaning I will not make money personally for your enrollment. I will however be the bank and payment center (add player BankOfAza). If you have questions, please PM me via these forums.
    ???

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Sorry, no go.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com