Thread: Some suggestions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Some suggestions?

Hey peeps

I recently made a new account just for fun, and I got it to level 13 in no time. (It's a warrior btw) Though as soon as I got to Dead City, even with 3 other party members, I die pretty easily. I was just wondering on what items I should get or any other suggestions. Thanks.
    Looking for someone to make me a signature! Will pay a good amount. PM me for more information.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Pm me at axentz. Im a lvl 18 twink so itll be easy for me to solo it. If im online and not in a war at the moment id be glad to help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just a thought, I think its a bit too early at level 13 to enter the dead city, I advise you to level up to lv 15/16+ and then start doing dead city (just my opinion).
    As for the weapons and armor, if you can afford, get icescale helmet (and plate) of assault, tactics or maybe fitness/grace. Also, if you can afford, buy devourer maul of potency/assault.
    If you are going on a low budget, then maybe try out conqistador (not sure if spelled correctly) armor, because its relatively cheap and good
    Last edited by Trikzy; 04-27-2015 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i am levelling up my mage Linorex....add me he is lv25 now but i can help u clear the maps easily....i can wait for you to get near my level n we can level up together if u want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I would suggest leveling in Ydra/Watcher's Tombs till you hit 15, buy decent gear that you can wear till lvl 20, then hit Dead City. Remember that you only get certain quests when you get to certain level. If you go on a map below the recommended level, you might have to go back and redo it when you get the quest chain for that map.

I would also suggest going solo. Randoms at your level may not have the skills and experience to teamwork effectively. Also you risk getting randoms with levels higher than you that only make the mobs harder for you. Use /partyi abcdef (or any set of random letters) then go on map. Use Ethyl, Blinky or Crawly to help you slow down and damage mobs, use Ribbit when you solo boss. That's what I did when solo leveling my warrior.

Put points on Might and Durable as you level up. Use Vengeful Blood, SkySmash, Windmill and Horn of Renew. This skill set is pot efficient and VB helps boost your dmg to make soloing easier.

I leveled my warrior on cheap gear till around lvl 25, buying whole set (armor, helm, weapon, ring, pendant) for 4-14k tops. Get gear that gives you armor and hp boost, with some dmg support as secondary criterion. If you buy legendary get ones that give you 3-5str over your lvl (for example lvl 15 gear that gives 20str). If you buy epics get ones that give dmg boost (like 2.5dmg on a ring). Look for gear with Assault (more dmg) or Potency (more health or mana) end name.

When you level fast you don't need to buy the very best or fully gemmed gear, you will outgrow them soon enough. But take care of your build, get good pets (I don't mean expensive ones. Loki, Ribbit, Ethyl are good, helpful warrior pets), level up beyond the zone recommended level so you have the passives and skills upgrades to help you survive the zone, and go solo a lot. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 04-28-2015 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Use Health Potions

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Trikzy View Post
    Just a thought, I think its a bit too early at level 13 to enter the dead city, I advise you to level up to lv 15/16+ and then start doing dead city (just my opinion).
    As for the weapons and armor, if you can afford, get icescale helmet (and plate) of assault, tactics or maybe fitness/grace. Also, if you can afford, buy devourer maul of potency/assault.
    If you are going on a low budget, then maybe try out conqistador (not sure if spelled correctly) armor, because its relatively cheap and good
    Thanks for the tips!
    Looking for someone to make me a signature! Will pay a good amount. PM me for more information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I would suggest leveling in Ydra/Watcher's Tombs till you hit 15, buy decent gear that you can wear till lvl 20, then hit Dead City. Remember that you only get certain quests when you get to certain level. If you go on a map below the recommended level, you might have to go back and redo it when you get the quest chain for that map.

I would also suggest going solo. Randoms at your level may not have the skills and experience to teamwork effectively. Also you risk getting randoms with levels higher than you that only make the mobs harder for you. Use /partyi abcdef (or any set of random letters) then go on map. Use Ethyl, Blinky or Crawly to help you slow down and damage mobs, use Ribbit when you solo boss. That's what I did when solo leveling my warrior.

Put points on Might and Durable as you level up. Use Vengeful Blood, SkySmash, Windmill and Horn of Renew. This skill set is pot efficient and VB helps boost your dmg to make soloing easier.

I leveled my warrior on cheap gear till around lvl 25, buying whole set (armor, helm, weapon, ring, pendant) for 4-14k tops. Get gear that gives you armor and hp boost, with some dmg support as secondary criterion. If you buy legendary get ones that give you 3-5str over your lvl (for example lvl 15 gear that gives 20str). If you buy epics get ones that give dmg boost (like 2.5dmg on a ring). Look for gear with Assault (more dmg) or Potency (more health or mana) end name.

When you level fast you don't need to buy the very best or fully gemmed gear, you will outgrow them soon enough. But take care of your build, get good pets (I don't mean expensive ones. Loki, Ribbit, Ethyl are good, helpful warrior pets), level up beyond the zone recommended level so you have the passives and skills upgrades to help you survive the zone, and go solo a lot. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the information!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

add me ing..hoxxey,ill see if i can help you out a little