Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just want to share something from lvl 36 pvp :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Lol gj, my cheap lv10 twink mage (350k including pets) can also kill rogue with lemon n lime in vs, but he didnt trash talk. As this is my first twink now i know that drama is big truble O.o i joined a not-so-gud twink guild, master being so nice, then i moved to 45, he called me unloyal and trash talked xD his gears isnt very different than me btw, only he got dova. then he gave up on his guild i think and moved to mine then he being nice again xD idk whos not loyal now.

IGN: Vrao/Bjzg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hilyana View Post
    He's a mage with just mythic set/weapon and Singe, not even planar pendant killing almost all maxed out players, including warriors! Often winning in 1v2/1v3 also (if opponents aren't overgeared), this mage is amazing.
    Guess he git warrior from maul) becouse I saw warrior with almost same name. Without second L I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dashingpiggy View Post
    Haha...greatz !! Noobs Proud! !
    *Noobfist* xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I fail to understand why people think end game PvP is all about luck. Admittedly, it is the most gear oriented level, but it requitlres the most skill too. Why? Because of the "lucky crits". At end game, due to the massive number of 1 hits, every mistake you make is punished with a death. Make a bad rush? Your dead. Heal early? Your team dies. Hide in the wrong corner? You will get rushed and die. At think levels, especially lower ones, one, two sometimes even three mistakes can go unnoticed and unpunished, due to the lack of 1 hits or even combo kills down there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I fail to understand why people think end game PvP is all about luck. Admittedly, it is the most gear oriented level, but it requitlres the most skill too. Why? Because of the "lucky crits". At end game, due to the massive number of 1 hits, every mistake you make is punished with a death. Make a bad rush? Your dead. Heal early? Your team dies. Hide in the wrong corner? You will get rushed and die. At think levels, especially lower ones, one, two sometimes even three mistakes can go unnoticed and unpunished, due to the lack of 1 hits or even combo kills down there.
    I'm sorry if I'm a bit offencive, but I did a lot endgame pvp before. It was worst experience I ever had in AL. 1 time I was trying to kill warrior with bulwark. He was staying and doing nothing. Only sometimes heal and use vb. I had 450 dmg outside the room.. When he got tired of me, he just killed me in 30 seconds. Skills are second part of endgame pvp. Gear is first part. Do u think that without good gear u will get much crit shots? Rogues with nekro have 50%+ critical, when not best geared but well skilled rogues got only 20-30%. who will win, skilled or geared?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

This also means its incredibly easy to punish mistakes. Like you said, somebody makes a bad rush > one hit dead. where as at twinks it takes team coordination and awareness among the team as a whole to capitalize on enemy mistakes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

That's exactly what I meant to say in my previous message, thank you King!

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm a bit offencive, but I did a lot endgame pvp before. It was worst experience I ever had in AL. 1 time I was trying to kill warrior with bulwark. He was staying and doing nothing. Only sometimes heal and use vb. I had 450 dmg outside the room.. When he got tired of me, he just killed me in 30 seconds. Skills are second part of endgame pvp. Gear is first part. Do u think that without good gear u will get much crit shots? Rogues with nekro have 50%+ critical, when not best geared but well skilled rogues got only 20-30%. who will win, skilled or geared?
    Sorry to go against you, but it's like this at twink levels, not endgame. I tried many, many level and under ~L.20, warriors are invincible. I haven't seen an unkillable tank at endgame yet, tho. As a rogue, just have the right timing (watch heals, jugg, etc). I agree 1000% with Kingofninjas, endgame is where skills are the most needed, you need to have the right movements at the right time, and that's not easy. In clash just one mistake and you're dead, you gotta know when to rush and hit, how to avoid being hit by opposite's dps, avoid being feebled, etc. I've clashed a few times at L.15 and it was way too easy compared to endgame clashes. It's ok if your tanks don't know how to feeble there, it won't be a guaranteed death, but at endgame it is, just an example.

__ Iady/Taste/Clope/Nedgeng__

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    This also means its incredibly easy to punish mistakes. Like you said, somebody makes a bad rush > one hit dead. where as at twinks it takes team coordination and awareness among the team as a whole to capitalize on enemy mistakes.
    Exactly. At end game, a single member of the enemy team can pick up on your mistake and make you pay for it. At think levels, people can afford to make mistakes, thus making them careless. At end game, nothing less than perfection will suffice, and this is how skill is born.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    Like I said, gear plays a much larger role in end game PvP than at twink levels. You cannot walk into pvp with 450 damage outside map and expect to beat anything. I myself have like 650 damage out side of PvP map, and I am still considered under geared by maxed out players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have clashed as a warrior both at lv13 and lv41 and both twink and endgame needs same amount of skills....every level has its con and pros...its just a feeling that people have is that the level at which they pvp needs the most amount of skills n is the hardest and they are the best pvp'er

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    Mage. Very good mage. *bows in respect*
    Err last time i remembered like 12 days ago i wanted to vs with my friend with my nabby endgame mage and i am full legendary and was using grimm as pet so err this killcop guy killed me once with his frost gun and singe...i didnt even attack him the whole time then after dieing i told him i just want to vs my friend and still he kept killing me like 3times and didnt allow me to vs so i dont have any respect for however skilled a player would be if he doesnt even understand vs room and for fact i havent attacked him before nor do i belong to horror guild in case he wanted to take out any enemity so jst no respect for such ppl with no respect to vs room.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

ermm and all the ppl saying endgame has lot of skilled players i guess from the time i have started playing i have nevr seen zeus team lose any offical tournament i guess because their gears usually are a lot better at endgame and they have skills as well not denying the fact but when they came to twink for tournament the gears were almost same to the top team so they lost last time i checked....
    (sorry for taking ur example zeus hope u dont mind ty.)
    I respect and no doubt say the best pve players come from endgame no twinks ik
    are really good pve players but endgame pvp for me is 1:gear 2:luck 3ing 4:skills.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

people, do you think that u will have a chanse to kill full myth with half legendary gear? Even most noobie player can become a "pro" with best gear.. Skill isn't important in rogue vs rogue battle. It's about will you get crit and about how fast are u tapping on the screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    ermm and all the ppl saying endgame has lot of skilled players i guess from the time i have started playing i have nevr seen zeus team lose any offical tournament i guess because their gears usually are a lot better at endgame and they have skills as well not denying the fact but when they came to twink for tournament the gears were almost same to the top team so they lost last time i checked....
    (sorry for taking ur example zeus hope u dont mind ty.)
    I respect and no doubt say the best pve players come from endgame no twinks ik
    are really good pve players but endgame pvp for me is 1:gear 2:luck 3ing 4:skills.
    In the tournament Night was lagging and arrypotta came from a party....i asked int and he himself said karma was the most hardest for them to beat....maybe if night didnot lag n arrypotta didnot go to party and night controlled a warrior n zeus controlled a rogue the results would have been different

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    In the tournament Night was lagging and arrypotta came from a party....i asked int and he himself said karma was the most hardest for them to beat....maybe if night didnot lag n arrypotta didnot go to party and night controlled a warrior n zeus controlled a rogue the results would have been different
    no doubt there will always be excuses when ppl lose

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

no doubt there will always be excuses when ppl lose
    i didnot say that...int said it to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i didnot say that...int said it to me
    fact is u said zeus should have played rouge at twink but even well before the tournament had started like 2-3months before he had started practing on his tank so it isnt lack of practice that lead to his downfall tbh he tanked preety well

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

fact is u said zeus should have played rouge at twink but even well before the tournament had started like 2-3months before he had started practing on his tank so it isnt lack of practice that lead to his downfall tbh he tanked preety well
    dude stop....fact is i can kill u with my lv13 rogue with malison

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Lmao!! Those geared noobs with Big attitude deserves that!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

dude stop....fact is i can kill u with my lv13 rogue with malison
    Yea sure dreams come true one day

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post: