Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just want to share something from lvl 36 pvp :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Err last time i remembered like 12 days ago i wanted to vs with my friend with my nabby endgame mage and i am full legendary and was using grimm as pet so err this killcop guy killed me once with his frost gun and singe...i didnt even attack him the whole time then after dieing i told him i just want to vs my friend and still he kept killing me like 3times and didnt allow me to vs so i dont have any respect for however skilled a player would be if he doesnt even understand vs room and for fact i havent attacked him before nor do i belong to horror guild in case he wanted to take out any enemity so jst no respect for such ppl with no respect to vs room.
    He can be a jerk as most people sometimes. Nevertheless he is very skilled.

The thing about endgame is it does require the most amount of skill, too bad with the gear gap you cang expect to win vs maxed out player.
    You either have to gang to beat em or leave. Nevertheless if more of their ringed friends join ure screwed. Its only fun if youre well geared.
    Last edited by Arachnophobik; 05-02-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i did kill him once...he was afk i gues he stayed dead for a long time n finally dc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iinorex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    He can be a jerk as most people sometimes. Nevertheless he is very skilled.

The thing about endgame is it does require the most amount of skill, too bad with the gear gap you cang expect to win vs maxed out player.
    You either have to gang to beat em or leave. Nevertheless if more of their ringed friends join ure screwed. Its only fun if youre well geared.
    that the thing....lv41 is hard because there is too much gear gap....but people say twink is easy because there is not so much gear gap...its way cheaper than endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I fail to understand why people think end game PvP is all about luck. Admittedly, it is the most gear oriented level, but it requitlres the most skill too. Why? Because of the "lucky crits". At end game, due to the massive number of 1 hits, every mistake you make is punished with a death. Make a bad rush? Your dead. Heal early? Your team dies. Hide in the wrong corner? You will get rushed and die. At think levels, especially lower ones, one, two sometimes even three mistakes can go unnoticed and unpunished, due to the lack of 1 hits or even combo kills down there.
    Lol, even if you don't make a mistake you can't escape a 1 hit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Lol, even if you don't make a mistake you can't escape a 1 hit...
    If you know what you're doing you won't get one hit
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    If you know what you're doing you won't get one hit
    GL avoiding an aimed shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    GL avoiding an aimed shot
    #WallsAreYourFriend
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Endgame is my favorite level. Things are just so fast paced there. It's like going on a roller coaster. Adrenaline rushes. Got nothing against twinking, but it just all seems so sloooow there...I used to twink at L6, L10, L15 officially and L21, L26, L31, L33, L36, L38 with a friend while lvling up in my time and endgame is still my favorite. A stray aimed shot from a max geared rogue can destroy you (mage & rogue POV); so you'll have to make your reflexes faster.

At L31 or 36, I forget, while I was leveling up my rogue Alhuntyoudown with a friend Predacity (best undergeared tank hands down. If this guy had gear...), we got into a 2v5 and somehow kicked their *** every single clash. It was kind of sad but one of my greatest moments ever. The two of us in architects (leftovers from my mage's season 5 collection) and epic and rare ring and amulet, bonechill bow and dark circle of will somehow defeated max or nearly maxed out twinks, and not just in 1 clash, steadily. They got in 3 blocks and kept swapping. Unfortunately, we didn't have anyone to call What else could they do but leave!

Playing as a rogue in the L36-38 bracket was fun for me. I somehow managed to piss off two of the major guilds and they came after me like bees after nectar or Winnie the Pooh after "hunny". That's how I really learnt to hide tbh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

#WallsAreYourFriend
    #OneHitsAreYourFriendsToo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

#WallsAreYourFriend
    Rogues with myth and arcane ring just rush couse they know I can't 1 combo them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Ego issue, one man lose to fair match and call another man to gang, thats pvp nowadays
    Thats why i leave pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hilyana View Post
    That's exactly what I meant to say in my previous message, thank you King!

Sorry to go against you, but it's like this at twink levels, not endgame. I tried many, many level and under ~L.20, warriors are invincible. I haven't seen an unkillable tank at endgame yet, tho. As a rogue, just have the right timing (watch heals, jugg, etc). I agree 1000% with Kingofninjas, endgame is where skills are the most needed, you need to have the right movements at the right time, and that's not easy. In clash just one mistake and you're dead, you gotta know when to rush and hit, how to avoid being hit by opposite's dps, avoid being feebled, etc. I've clashed a few times at L.15 and it was way too easy compared to endgame clashes. It's ok if your tanks don't know how to feeble there, it won't be a guaranteed death, but at endgame it is, just an example.
    I agree with this. I'm not saying I'm a skilled endgamer but when i tried twinking at 15 with average gears, I found it rather easy. Mistakes can be afforded there, unlike endgame where we have to be on our toes at all times. Even in clashes, from which i've fought, I could ward of even 3 rogues on me just by rotating packs. I dont know if it was a skilled team but their gear seemed legit enough. Endgame results in more deaths but it also requires the most focus and attention to detail.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Endgame is my favorite level. Things are just so fast paced there. It's like going on a roller coaster. Adrenaline rushes. Got nothing against twinking, but it just all seems so sloooow there...I used to twink at L6, L10, L15 officially and L21, L26, L31, L33, L36, L38 with a friend while lvling up in my time and endgame is still my favorite. A stray aimed shot from a max geared rogue can destroy you (mage & rogue POV); so you'll have to make your reflexes faster.

At L31 or 36, I forget, while I was leveling up my rogue Alhuntyoudown with a friend Predacity (best undergeared tank hands down. If this guy had gear...), we got into a 2v5 and somehow kicked their *** every single clash. It was kind of sad but one of my greatest moments ever. The two of us in architects (leftovers from my mage's season 5 collection) and epic and rare ring and amulet, bonechill bow and dark circle of will somehow defeated max or nearly maxed out twinks, and not just in 1 clash, steadily. They got in 3 blocks and kept swapping. Unfortunately, we didn't have anyone to call What else could they do but leave!

Playing as a rogue in the L36-38 bracket was fun for me. I somehow managed to piss off two of the major guilds and they came after me like bees after nectar or Winnie the Pooh after "hunny". That's how I really learnt to hide tbh
    Them old days :') They were the absolute best

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Lol, so u are lvl up, looking you around in 31. :3
    D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixoth View Post
    Lol, so u are lvl up, looking you around in 31. :3
    I'm 41 now, but I'm lvling rogue and mage to lvl 31 xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xnorwayx View Post
    I'm 41 now, but I'm lvling rogue and mage to lvl 31 xD
    hahah nice,
    D

mesalin

Its true high lvl is more skills than gear ! I pvped with my war 31 lvl I used storm sword pot mythic set mythic amu and legendary ring I think it was enso ring and I killled most of full mythic players :-) go go pvp 31!