Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's Double XP Weekend in Arcane Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    Nonononono NO look at your post number, its number 9!!!!!!!!
    but... rem's post is #1, not #0....
    so he's post #9, but 8th to reply lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Great Time to level up some pets and alts

I would be very happy if you could a a option to report troll posts, specially for the AL Trader Market section here on forum.
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Remi hun I'm not bashing you or your team but this double weekend grand gem is a complete failure for me, I platz finish a lot realizing I was at a loss I let them time upgrade I got nil. Feel like I got kicked in the teeth to be honest.
    Still enjoy the game with some awesome peeps :-)

Best Regards
    Rustygun...

Horror super beast tank lol
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rustygun View Post
    Remi hun I'm not bashing you or your team but this double weekend grand gem is a complete failure for me, I platz finish a lot realizing I was at a loss I let them time upgrade I got nil. Feel like I got kicked in the teeth to be honest.
    Still enjoy the game with some awesome peeps :-)

Best Regards
    Rustygun...

Horror super beast tank lol
    "remi hun"
    Lmao...dunno why but thats sent me into fits of laughter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Whoohoo perfect timing!!! Gonna Cap My Sorcerer then off to Elites tyvm StS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Is this the event?
    Yep ! New definition of event ! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Nice timing Remiem !! I need to level up my pets before expansion release !! Now I can level up them fast due to this double xp event ! Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Thx for making egg farmers more hard to gain gold,and now nothing really worth to farm except planar tomb and arena. Well done

At least please consider this,not all end game players can run in planar arena or tomb and even they can/want many ppl will ask them to leave in planar arena or ignore them in planar tomb. All I can see is u guys just care about how plat players to gain gold,without considering how/what effect to free players (maybe almost half of them is farming base players) which is still trying to get good enough gears for chalanging planar arena and tomb.

No shocking if curently many players more choose to merching/trying to learn how to merching rather than farming. And if this is how the way u guys trying to make closer the gap between rich and poor,I doubt it will work.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to justhell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This is an opportunity for sts to bring back old pets that not everybody got a chance to acquire. I definitely appreciate this as it makes me feel closer to the community (not everything's about money... I'm collection pets and have about 80) but speaking of money, yes this is how they attempt to close the gap between rich and poor and yes, it does work. The crate sale is only a few days and to be fair, prices go back up right after. I see no harm and for this I am grateful sts... Now if we could only focus on fixing the luck based issues..
    Last edited by Marilyn; 04-30-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Xp event, does it means its last of egg crate type?

I was in hope there will be a new sabertooth for panther class crates.. cat crates are very simple.. not a big attraction in cat pets..

We need some nice looking pets to use like a vanity...
    Or can u add a mission or item or something to archive/loot/farm which gives some new effects or a vanity for our current pets...something visual only no need to change game architecture...

Locks prices are down to to depth of underworld , market is low cos of level cap news...most of people buy only crate eggs.. is there some ways to make income?
    I wanna buy a arcane pet but can't see any way to get that much income...n I can't gamble n try opening tons of locks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    This is an opportunity for sts to bring back old pets that not everybody got a chance to acquire. I definitely appreciate this as it makes me feel closer to the community (not everything's about money... I'm collection pets and have about 80) but speaking of money, yes this is how they attempt to close the gap between rich and poor and yes, it does work. The crate sale is only a few days and to be fair, prices go back up right after. I see no harm and for this I am grateful sts... Now if we could only focus on fixing the luck based issues..
    Seriously? Did u ever trying check auc price before and after? Try check egg price like Loki,kettle,wurntongue or other farmable eggs which is already they put in pet crates. If they put unfarmable exclusive plat pet or event pet there's no problem,but put all day farmable pet in pet crate,which is for most of mid class players are they daily farming for income is completly ignore them who can't afford run in planar arena and tomb.

Yes its true that pet crate sell is only for a few day,but that doesn't mean only few pet crate runnin around all over Arlor.

My point is players (not all maybe but for some of them) need something alternative to farm,not all player can do hard elite they still need to got some well gears bfore they can run in hard elite. And since they keep introducing new pet crate that will make earning gold getting hard than bfore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think it doesnt close the gate between rich and poor people.
    cuz rich people have more plat then poor people so they will buy many crates and sell them in cs.
    And so the prices of pets will go down.
    All the poor people who farmed eggs wil not get there money
    the rich people make money and poor people lost a lot of money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Awesome but in the next crate can we get new lion pets or something

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Testmeluck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Actualy egg prices didnt realy came back to its original price..tnx to sts egg crates,all farmable eggs are cheap now..egg farming is useless now,specialy at elite,u nid to use pots just to farm and geting an egg is luck base..its not worth it...theres no source if income

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I can't afford to run planar or arena I am a poor with legandry guy the only way to earn a bit of gold for me was lock or other chreap eggs but with these crates those eggs r not worth farming now I only have lock but they r trash too
    Now wtf do I do there r people who hide there stuff and beg for gold I've seen one with arcane maul....but there's nothing much for a poor endgamer and non plat player to do but 'SCAM'yes,,people do this too and make millions everyday if u want to make a difference between rich and poor limit the number of arcane in inventory down to ,3(yes people have about 5-6 arcanes and still beg\scam)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Haha prices go right back up...nice joke.
    To everyone seeing this please check the shadowlurk price lol, and there is something called hoarding
    If blinky and yowie are still in market, I have no doubt these will as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

-.- guys.. Come on...

Prices do go back up, maybe not overnight but they inevitably do so saying there's no point in farming anymore is redundant. More importantly, can't u look at this from an optimistic perspective? For example, look how many crate exclusive pets they've released.. One of those is worth more than any farmable pet except for maybe shade in which they gave us an opportunity to gain too! That's huge! I am not arguing. Everyone is entitled to see things the way they choose; I am choosing to be positive. I am grateful they've given us only a few days to catch up on pets we didn't have the opportunity to obtain in the past, especially since many aren't farmable anyway! I am collecting all pets so I appreciate this very much sts... I have about 80 atm btw can we talk about an achievement for collecting all pets!? I mean, that is quite an accomplishment!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greatankush View Post
    I can't afford to run planar or arena I am a poor with legandry guy the only way to earn a bit of gold for me was lock or other chreap eggs but with these crates those eggs r not worth farming now I only have lock but they r trash too
    Now wtf do I do there r people who hide there stuff and beg for gold I've seen one with arcane maul....but there's nothing much for a poor endgamer and non plat player to do but 'SCAM'yes,,people do this too and make millions everyday if u want to make a difference between rich and poor limit the number of arcane in inventory down to ,3(yes people have about 5-6 arcanes and still beg\scam)
    There's never an excuse to scam anyone... It's never an option or an alternative and w respect, I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that here.. Let's not even entertain that thought my friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

-.- guys.. Come on...

Prices do go back up, maybe not overnight but they inevitably do so saying there's no point in farming anymore is redundant. More importantly, can't u look at this from an optimistic perspective? For example, look how many crate exclusive pets they've released.. One of those is worth more than any farmable pet except for maybe shade in which they gave us an opportunity to gain too! That's huge! I am not arguing. Everyone is entitled to see things the way they choose; I am choosing to be positive. I am grateful they've given us only a few days to catch up on pets we didn't have the opportunity to obtain in the past, especially since many aren't farmable anyway! I am collecting all pets so I appreciate this very much sts... I have about 80 atm btw can we talk about an achievement for collecting all pets!? I mean, that is quite an accomplishment!
    C'mon -.- ... some egg like wurmtongue and shadow lurk is prety hard to loot,need effort and gold to obtain that pet and bfore they put that both spider pet in pet crate price for both is decent to farm considering elite tindrin map still chalanging to run in. But now price for both egg really pathetic,now players have no reason to farm that eggs since price didn't worth if we compare with some of elite tindrin cost to run.

that's my point tho...if they just put unfarmable pet like event pet and plat exclusive pet I would really support them,that will help ppl who miss out some event or non plat players and plat players still got benefit from pet crate tho. But what they do is put farmable all day pet that's my concern about. U can still achiev all day farmable pet with farm it or buy it on CS. they need considering how this effect to all players,including farm players tho.
    Last edited by justhell; 05-02-2015 at 03:58 AM.

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

There's never an excuse to scam anyone... It's never an option or an alternative and w respect, I don't think it's appropriate to discuss that here.. Let's not even entertain that thought my friend
    That's all OK but the real truth is about 5% of big rich people are rich because of scamming others that's the ugly truth