Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Gem Disparity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Bring back Eye gem not paragem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

There is still alot of eye gem in the market
    why do we need to bring them back so soon?????????

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenpain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sevenpain View Post
    There is still alot of eye gem in the market
    why do we need to bring them back so soon?????????
    Not a lot in the eyes of the middle class...

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

The worse thread i ever saw, u (Zeus) asking Sts to bring in normal content that gems, and i complete disagree.

Reason1: The price of that gems will drop a lot.(i saw u have 10 reserved so instead of pay 40m u only need to pay 10m, i doubt u have 10 in ur account)

Reason2: The twinks stuff whit that gems will lose their value, so all good twinks will enrage.

Reason3: Ppl who already have some eyes (still in market so u can buy) or Paragem(Ppl who hoard 6months+ cuz sts said it will be a new cap), will see how their goodies will lose their value.

Reason4: Bringing a especial regard (plat tier) from event in normal contest will kill that events, what it was the last winter event if we didn't had the eyes.

Reason5: Para gems are made UNTRADEABLE to keep out the abuse u and the 1% of uber richs players do whit the gem.

Reason6: Me, and the 99% of ppl won't see u and the other 1% of uber richs the first week after expansion whit the new mythic 46 stuff all para-gemmed (i hope new mythic stuff will be untradeable so u can't para-gem that stuff whit other ppl gems).

Reason7: A recipe to un-socket that gems? U not used that gems maybe? U choose to put the gems in ur better stuff and now try to get back the gems? Bringing back all the gems are socketed will ruin the game.

Bringing back that gems atm wont balance nothing.

I can continue, but i think there is my point...

If u want to load up of that kind of gems, wait like everyone do till the respective event, anyway if new cap is July-August and then come ursoth event, u will be close to next halloween event.
    Last edited by Enterradora; 04-30-2015 at 02:56 AM.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I don't understand the points people make about buying stuff for 10-20m way back, so they shouldnt be nerfed/traedable/cast off.
    Guys its a game and stuff GETS outdated.
    The 20mil was when extremely less people had the gem/gear at the start of its release so you could have an upper hand and flaunt....as months trickle by these things lose their novelty, might have new stuff for competing with them and will not make you one of the top 1%
    So , it is obvious price will drop. I wouldnt even have a problem with bringing para back. The para owners had months and months of being the top players of the game, that is those mils well spent.
    Letting more people get access would be bad how?
    Yes its a good gem when used rightly but with enough people using them how is it offsetting any balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

para gems should be the way they are...it already got abused by many players...para gems were account bound so that people dont stack then in their gear...some rich people stacked them n killed the market now pay the price
    and i doubt u have 10 para gems because on a different thread you said you couldnt cross the 835 damage mark because you lack one para gem and planar pendant are untradeable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i think so in future stats of only 1 para and eye should be used if u use 2 para/eye no stats will be granted to u this would balance the useage of gem sts should have thought abt this thing earlier implementing this atm could be catastrophic as players who have worked hard/spent money on these gems will feel cheated so i guess in the future sts should make i guess para and eye do not stack and just for like 1 week u can extract ur para/eye gem and make them tradeable this will balance the classes but there will be market crash then i guess just like 2 sides of the coin so idk whether sts might implement it or no just stating my suggestion ty.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sts will not do it...lol extracting para gems from weapons n armour is a bad idea...people should have thought before stacking them on their gear...they will still return in haloween again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    The worse thread i ever saw, u (Zeus) asking Sts to bring in normal content that gems, and i complete disagree.

Reason1: The price of that gems will drop a lot.(i saw u have 10 reserved so instead of pay 40m u only need to pay 10m, i doubt u have 10 in ur account)

Reason2: The twinks stuff whit that gems will lose their value, so all good twinks will enrage.

Reason3: Ppl who already have some eyes (still in market so u can buy) or Paragem(Ppl who hoard 6months+ cuz sts said it will be a new cap), will see how their goodies will lose their value.

Reason4: Bringing a especial regard (plat tier) from event in normal contest will kill that events, what it was the last winter event if we didn't had the eyes.

Reason5: Para gems are made UNTRADEABLE to keep out the abuse u and the 1% of uber richs players do whit the gem.

Reason6: Me, and the 99% of ppl won't see u and the other 1% of uber richs the first week after expansion whit the new mythic 46 stuff all para-gemmed (i hope new mythic stuff will be untradeable so u can't para-gem that stuff whit other ppl gems).

Reason7: A recipe to un-socket that gems? U not used that gems maybe? U choose to put the gems in ur better stuff and now try to get back the gems? Bringing back all the gems are socketed will ruin the game.

Bringing back that gems atm wont balance nothing.

I can continue, but i think there is my point...

If u want to load up of that kind of gems, wait like everyone do till the respective event, anyway if new cap is July-August and then come ursoth event, u will be close to next halloween event.
    U sir are probably someone with many twink para item waiting for outrages prices. All new players need a chance to earn this stuff to stop being so selfish with prices and gold.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    U sir are probably someone with many twink para item waiting for outrages prices. All new players need a chance to earn this stuff to stop being so selfish with prices and gold.

its a conspiracy...the rich have run out of paras to attach to their new gear...so they are convincing the whole community that removing paras is a good idea...it is bad...right now mostly evryone has a para...if removal of paras is allowed only 0.5% of the people will have it

i want to ask you a question...u say even new players want a chance to obtain get paras ok...u even said you are trying to get a bullwark in a different thread which means u have not bougt it till now....so if paras are mave removable how will to buy the gears with paras to remove them?
    it is a bad idea

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Iinorex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Honestly it's not fair to the people who actually saved their paras since October. It was known when para gems came out that they were only available for plat tier during Halloween event. There is no good reason for them to come out before October.

I have to give credit to anyone who did save their para gems. They deserve the high price they are gonna get from them once the new cap comes out. I wouldn't have been able to save mine for that long.

Suggesting ungemming anything is a terrible idea and will never get implemented here. You get one shot per gem. If you put it in a bad item you can only blame yourself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    its a conspiracy...the rich have run out of paras to attach to their new gear...so they are convincing the whole community that removing paras is a good idea...it is bad...right now mostly evryone has a para...if removal of paras is allowed only 0.5% of the people will have it

i want to ask you a question...u say even new players want a chance to obtain get paras ok...u even said you are trying to get a bullwark in a different thread which means u have not bougt it till now....so if paras are mave removable how will to buy the gears with paras to remove them?
    it is a bad idea
    I got my bulwark. I have the Deaths Hand title I had a paragem I sold it I thought it was not needed in twink level but what about all the newer players out there who have not had a chance for this title or gem let them have their chance IDC if they are able to be removed or not they need another chance to come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

I got my bulwark. I have the Deaths Hand title I had a paragem I sold it I thought it was not needed in twink level but what about all the newer players out there who have not had a chance for this title or gem let them have their chance IDC if they are able to be removed or not they need another chance to come back.

They can wait till October and get plat tier during event if they want one like others did. Devs have posted multiple times that they won't ungem items. This isn't the first topic like this.

Like tarlok gems before they will most likely return during Halloween event.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 04-30-2015 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    They can wait till October and get plat tier during event if they want one like others did. Devs have posted multiple times that they won't ungem items. This isn't the first topic like this.
    Yea ik I'm not stating when as I said in my first post here let it come back with event only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

what about me? even i didnt get haloween event, gobling event, winter event, ursume event
    let dovas, shady n surge, night shade, yowie, everything be re-egged or undone...i didnot get a chance to get them....do you think if para gems are made removable new players can buy wep with para n remove the gem? everything comes when it is time...haloween will come at october....when raw said about how pets are effecting pvp zeus said he knew that a long time ago so bought all kinds of arcane pets before....its his fault he didnt see this coming....if the new ones like me want a shot at para we will have to wait till haloween event....eyes were tradeable but were their prices anywhere in the range where a new player can buy? no? paras are even more op even if the price drops it will still stay out of the reach of the pockets of the new players....i am a new player n this is what i believe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    what about me? even i didnt get haloween event, gobling event, winter event, ursume event
    let dovas, shady n surge, night shade, yowie, everything be re-egged or undone...i didnot get a chance to get them....do you think if para gems are made removable new players can buy wep with para n remove the gem? everything comes when it is time...haloween will come at october....when raw said about how pets are effecting pvp zeus said he knew that a long time ago so bought all kinds of arcane pets before....its his fault he didnt see this coming....if the new ones like me want a shot at para we will have to wait till haloween event....eyes were tradeable but were their prices anywhere in the range where a new player can buy? no? paras are even more op even if the price drops it will still stay out of the reach of the pockets of the new players....i am a new player n this is what i believe
    All I said was let it come back with event I don't really care for the removing gems part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

All I said was let it come back with event I don't really care for the removing gems part.

oh sorry...i had misunderstand you..sorry much

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Iinorex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Okay...

1. Making mythic sets untradeable
    There's several things that do not make this logic work. A player could still stack para gems in weapon or ring. Additionally, for the sake of preventing the top 1% of stacking these gems, players want to shoot themselves in the foot? Who in their right mind will pay 30-40m for mythic sets if they are going to be untradeable?

There's already arcane pets for that & planar recipe. I highly doubt players will purchase sets if it means they will never get their money back. Additionally, due to that, the top 1% is still going to buy the mythic gear because they can afford it being non-tradable. The common players will not. So, where does that leave us? Again with a gear gap. As a result, I don't think people should try the futile effort of attempting to stop the top 1%. Money talks and it always will.

2. Investments
    Investments go bad all the time. That is a risk that you as an investor are willing to take. Due to STGs notorious habit of releasing investments, I would personally never hold on to an investment for too long. That's a good way to lose money. And, I do not think we should conform opinion due to the remaining few players that do have the investments.

3. Cannot Gem L42-46
    I honestly think this is the best case scenario and should be implemented if we truly want a chance at fairness. This switch can be flipped off come the return of Halloween/ursoth.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Okay...

1. Making mythic sets untradeable
    There's several things that do not make this logic work. A player could still stack para gems in weapon or ring. Additionally, for the sake of preventing the top 1% of stacking these gems, players want to shoot themselves in the foot? Who in their right mind will pay 30-40m for mythic sets if they are going to be untradeable?

There's already arcane pets for that & planar recipe. I highly doubt players will purchase sets if it means they will never get their money back. Additionally, due to that, the top 1% is still going to buy the mythic gear because they can afford it being non-tradable. The common players will not. So, where does that leave us? Again with a gear gap. As a result, I don't think people should try the futile effort of attempting to stop the top 1%. Money talks and it always will.

2. Investments
    Investments go bad all the time. That is a risk that you as an investor are willing to take. Due to STGs notorious habit of releasing investments, I would personally never hold on to an investment for too long. That's a good way to lose money. And, I do not think we should conform opinion due to the remaining few players that do have the investments.

3. Cannot Gem L42-46
    I honestly think this is the best case scenario and should be implemented if we truly want a chance at fairness. This switch can be flipped off come the return of Halloween/ursoth.
    1. are new mythic set untradeable? how are u sure? we need data

2. no one can invest in a paragem..paragems are not tradeable...they need to farm event to get one(if u were pointing to that many people are saving paragems to sell it in expansion)

3. i agree on the third point that gems should return in events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Whew, no gemming at L46?

Add a brand new, cheap, easy to craft, and an untradable/unstashable gem which can only be obtained at L46; and I don't want some "luck-based" systems, they suck and we hate. Maybe 10 Elite Ren'gol runs earned 1/10 ingredients needed. This gem is the combination of Paracelsus and Eye, but not as powerful as them. Maybe 1.0 Damage + 2 All Stats. This gem is limited, only 5 gems available for each character you have.
    I wish I were me.